Future Links

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Future Links

Post by mslacat » Sat May 01, 2004 3:39 pm

We were talking a few weeks ago about possibly adding link to other sites on this site. When and if the time comes I have a suggestion. How about links to the Big sky memebers official Web sites and or Unofficial sites like this one. I think a kind-of unofficial BigSky conference web Ring. We/you could inclued them all for quick referene, well maybe we would have to think about egriz.com.............. Just kidding Griz folks

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Sat May 01, 2004 4:33 pm

Those are good ideas. Since I don't have all of that information pulled together myself, can you email me a list of the specific links you would like to see on the website?

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Sat May 01, 2004 9:30 pm

I agree, and had actually wanted to do just that as well as include links to unofficial sites for other I-AA teams and many other things. Someday (hopefully soon) when I either find some time when I am not working so much or rtb isn't so busy with school we might be able to finish up the rest of the site. Thanks for the suggestion and if you compile that list or know of a good place to find them all, let me and rtb know.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

CatfaninGA
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatfaninGA » Wed May 12, 2004 12:22 pm

I agree, there should be links for all of the BSC teams boards and vise versa.

Also would include our non conference teams boards.