Message Board Downtime evening of 4/14

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

Message Board Downtime evening of 4/14

Post by kmax » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:58 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking the message board down for a short period this evening to upgrade the board software to the latest version. The outage should be short and take no more than a half hour or so. If you come to the board and get a message about the board being disabled, please check back later.

This upgrade is mainly for some fixes and security patches so you shouldn't notice any difference following the upgrade.
Last edited by kmax on Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:06 pm

But......but.......what will we do? :shock:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:13 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:But......but.......what will we do? :shock:
Cat-theotherwhitemeat we could start a support Group!! :-^ :-^ :-^

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:14 pm

You know I heard some griz fans have their own board they talk on...maybe as a closet Cat fan, oops I mean griz fan you could post there. :wink:

But just while this board is down of course. 8)
Last edited by kmax on Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:32 pm

Somebody...has....to kill......the babysitter. :twisted:
kmax wrote:
You know I heard some griz fans have their own board they talk on...maybe as a closet Cat fan, oops I mean griz fan you could post there. :wink:

But just while this board is down of course. 8)
Have you read that board lately? Man, people are getting uptight. I've posted a few times over there. :wink: (1600+)

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:05 am

Okay, the board should be up and running on the latest and greatest. As usually happens, all did not go as smoothly as planned so the outage was a little more than an hour. Hope I didn't cause anyone undue stress. :wink:

I have tried to test as much as possible and make sure everything is going okay, but please let me know if something is not working. Should things get bad enough that you cannot contact me through the board about problems, please email me at kevin@bobcatnation.com