Board Inactive This Morning

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

rtb

Board Inactive This Morning

Post by rtb » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Sorry for those of you that tried to post this morning and couldn't. We had a database issue which the board as a safety valve shuts goes inactive if the issue happens. It doesn't take much to get it restarted, but kmax and I didn't know about it until a little bit ago. Should be good now. If this happens and you notice it again please shoot kmax and I an email if the problem persists for a few hours.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Re: Board Inactive This Morning

Post by GOKATS » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Glad it's back up and running. =D^ I was just about to fire off those e-mails. :)

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Yep, please do send one off. I will get the email on my phone and I can now fix the issue from right on my phone so if I know about it, I can have it fixed in very short order. Thanks and again apologies for yesterday morning.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

seacat85
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by seacat85 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Might I suggest that a couple of links for e-mail be added to the main page that would make it easier to inform you guys that there is a problem. Although in this case I probably would have blamed it on something on my end since my newest laptop got sick :evil: and is in being fixed by the Geek Squad so I'm on a backup.