Tailgate Cookoff Banner...

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Tailgate Cookoff Banner...

Post by coachouert » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:57 am

Just noticed that the banner ad in the top right corner for the tailgate cookoff has September 11, 2008 on it...just an FYI.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

rtb

Re: Tailgate Cookoff Banner...

Post by rtb » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 am

coachouert wrote:Just noticed that the banner ad in the top right corner for the tailgate cookoff has September 11, 2008 on it...just an FYI.
:oops: That's my bad! If I wasn't operating on 1 hour of sleep in the last 27 hours I would promise a fix today, but there is a chance it won't happen until this weekend. Thanks for the heads up!

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:29 am

rtb wrote:
coachouert wrote:Just noticed that the banner ad in the top right corner for the tailgate cookoff has September 11, 2008 on it...just an FYI.
:oops: That's my bad! If I wasn't operating on 1 hour of sleep in the last 27 hours I would promise a fix today, but there is a chance it won't happen until this weekend. Thanks for the heads up!
No worries at all Randy! We all know you guys have other things going on and this site isn't exactly priority number 1 in your lives...although it should be! ;) Thanks for everything you three do to keep it running.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:48 pm

rtb wrote:
Well, I am as much to blame as I was supposed to be the proof-reader! Oops.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon