Problem with replies

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Nick
BobcatNation Team Captain

Problem with replies

Post by Nick » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:58 pm

When I hit the reply button to a message, it takes me back to the main page. I than I have to go back into the subject and hit reply for a second time for it to finally work. Is this happening to anyone else?

JW....otherwise good job on the site.

FTC

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:07 pm

Nick-

I haven't encountered this problem. I tried several different methods of getting to a message and then attempting to post a reply and couldn't get the board to react in this manner. Do you have cookies turn on in your browser? Let me know if you think of anything else you might be doing that could be out of the norm and I will try track down what the problem is.

If anyone else is seeing or has seen this behavior, please let me know.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Nick
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Nick » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:13 pm

Thanks for the reply. It only happens the first time I reply to a message each time I visit the sign. I'll check my cookie situation.....

FTC