Monthly Contests....

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Monthly Contests....

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:18 pm

How about a monthly contest that would work like this....

Each month a question is selected that each registered member could have a chance to answer once per day. Each correct answer would be one more chance at winning the prize. Kind of like putting another ballot in the box.

The prize each month could be donated by a business and in return, gets to be the sponsor for the month (i.e. An advertising link on BobcatNation for the month). Businesses would put their name in to try and be the monthly sponser with the prize with the highest retail value winning the monthly spot. For instance, a tire place would offer a free oil change (value $26) while a restaurant offers a gift certificate (value $60). BobcatNation would take the restaurants offer and make them the sponsor (with a link) for the month.

Once the winner is revealed, BobcatNation gives the address of the winner to the restaurant and they would directly mail the prize. The next month, it would start all over with the businesses vying for the sponsor of the month.

This contest would increase membership and interest throughout the slow season.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

rtb

Post by rtb » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:22 pm

Meat,

Great idea!!! We are thinking/working on something like this, just haven't gotten to serious about it yet. We are looking at a few ways to keep interest during the off season. It would be nice if any business owners who are members could give us a heads up via email or message board if they would be interested in something like this.

This is a great suggestion and we will pursue this in the coming weeks. If others have more to add to this or other slow season ideas let us know.

Can a Griz fan win a prize from us? That might be against the rules!! :)

THANKS!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:42 pm

rtb wrote:Meat,

Great idea!!! We are thinking/working on something like this, just haven't gotten to serious about it yet. We are looking at a few ways to keep interest during the off season. It would be nice if any business owners who are members could give us a heads up via email or message board if they would be interested in something like this.

This is a great suggestion and we will pursue this in the coming weeks. If others have more to add to this or other slow season ideas let us know.

Can a Griz fan win a prize from us? That might be against the rules!! :)

THANKS!
Very cool!! Count me in. (I have a business on the side if you didn't already know). http://www.monsandlacus.com

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.