Does Bozeman have Uber?

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

St George
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Does Bozeman have Uber?

Post by St George » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:57 am

Does Bozeman have Uber? How much to get from the airport to the R Bar with either taxi or Uber? We are trying ot figure out if we need to rent a car while in Bozeman for a game.

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Re: Does Bozeman have Uber?

Post by coachouert » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:15 am

St George wrote:Does Bozeman have Uber? How much to get from the airport to the R Bar with either taxi or Uber? We are trying ot figure out if we need to rent a car while in Bozeman for a game.
Yes, Bozeman has Uber. From the airport, it's probably going to be about $35 dollars each way. I would Uber over taxi personally.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:54 am

Lyft is also available, though not as many drivers for it around it seems. I often check both as sometimes I've seen very different prices for the same ride at the same time depending on number of drivers available and such. For instance right now from around the campus area to the airport is around $35, pulling it up on Lyft could do the same trip for around $22. I've seen it go the other way from that as well.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:35 am

St George wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:57 am
Does Bozeman have Uber? How much to get from the airport to the R Bar with either taxi or Uber? We are trying ot figure out if we need to rent a car while in Bozeman for a game.
During football weekends Uber and Lyft have big spikes in rates, for instance we paid over $40 last year on homecoming to get from Rbar to the C'mon Inn. It can be expensive but it's way worth it and better than the alternative.

If your left, you aren’t right.