A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Wrangler
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: BEER

Post by Wrangler » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:39 pm

Common Cat wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:06 pm
Just a clarification, Moose Drool is an all time great, no matter how other beers at Big Sky stack up. That is no question.
I agree completely! I prefer dark beer, and Moose Drool is my all-time favorite. Pigs Ass Porter ((out of Belt) is a close 2nd.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:30 pm

Wrangler wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:39 pm
Common Cat wrote:
Just a clarification, Moose Drool is an all time great, no matter how other beers at Big Sky stack up. That is no question.
I agree completely! I prefer dark beer, and Moose Drool is my all-time favorite. Pigs Ass Porter ((out of Belt) is a close 2nd.
Quite possibly the best beer slogan in Montana... "Wrap your lips around a Pig's Ass!"

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Common Cat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Common Cat » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:55 pm

Wrangler wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:39 pm
Common Cat wrote:
Here here! Send me a pm with an address and I’ll send you a Golden Koozie compliments of the R&R Catcast. Funny how the little town of Belt has two of the most recognizable beers in the state....Pigs Ass and Beltian White.

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie