Fantasy Baseball

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by catamaran » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:43 am

I edited keepers for the three empty teams to keep them attractive to a new owner. If we don't get at least one more, I'm going to delete two teams and keep one "dummy" or play it myself until we can find an owner

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:47 pm

durty sox are taken........if we don't get two more we'll dissolve them

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Which teams are currently unfilled?

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm

catamaran wrote:bump but its starting to look like you might be interested here's the teams
http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse? ... sonId=2010

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse? ... sonId=2010
If your team is on the list and you still want to play just let me know...........otherwise they are up for grabs
these two

bozbobcat
Member # Retired

Post by bozbobcat » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:38 pm

I'd be interested in one of those teams if they're not taken yet. Let me know via private message if you still want another member.

GO CATS!
It's always a good day to be a Bobcat fan! :) =D^ \:D/
My name is Steve, if you'd like to know.

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:21 pm

as of today, all three teams were filled. sorry boz but it was just shortly before you posted but you'll be first in line if anyone drops

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:26 pm

and with that i've set the draft for sunday march 28 at 7:15pm

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:21 am

catamaran wrote:and with that i've set the draft for sunday march 28 at 7:15pm
bump

RMD
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by RMD » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:56 am

If you are unable to make it to the live draft, will you automaticly get the best available player?

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:14 am

RMD wrote:If you are unable to make it to the live draft, will you automaticly get the best available player?
yes, you can use the stock espn player rater or you can build your own draft list

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:34 am

All the teams have been taken? I guess I checked into this too late. DANG

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:16 pm

I won't be able to make the draft tonight, but I have set my pre-draft rankings to (hopefully) draft some of the guys I want. Good luck to all!

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:55 pm

I am not amused with the keeper rule. I have 1 player in the top 40 of the ESPN rankings. Here's to last place again... 8)

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 pm

I'm surprised there weren't any posts on this since March. I just wanted to send a reminder to you who played to check in on your keepers and post here if you have any suggestions on how to adapt for this next year. I will also send out a reminder through ESPN. If there are any that don't want to play again, let me know that as well so we can post on the site for new players

Thanks

vike_king

Post by vike_king » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:45 am

catamaran wrote:I'm surprised there weren't any posts on this since March. I just wanted to send a reminder to you who played to check in on your keepers and post here if you have any suggestions on how to adapt for this next year. I will also send out a reminder through ESPN. If there are any that don't want to play again, let me know that as well so we can post on the site for new players

Thanks
Hey Catamaran,

I can't remember if I was in this league last year....or if I was in a fantasy football leauge..........

Maybe it was another bobcatnation league on CBS? Hmmm....LOL.....was I in your league?

Just went to ESPN, I was in a football league.

If you do have others who don't play and need another participant let me know, I would love to win....I mean play.

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:12 pm

vike_king wrote:
catamaran wrote:I'm surprised there weren't any posts on this since March. I just wanted to send a reminder to you who played to check in on your keepers and post here if you have any suggestions on how to adapt for this next year. I will also send out a reminder through ESPN. If there are any that don't want to play again, let me know that as well so we can post on the site for new players

Thanks
Hey Catamaran,

I can't remember if I was in this league last year....or if I was in a fantasy football leauge..........

Maybe it was another bobcatnation league on CBS? Hmmm....LOL.....was I in your league?

If you do have others who don't play and need another participant let me know, I would love to win....I mean play.
I am going to have to bow out this year so vike_king can take my spot.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:25 pm

coachouert wrote:
vike_king wrote:

Thanks
Hey Catamaran,

I've got a list going, sorry you have to cut out.

RMD
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by RMD » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:43 pm

catamaran wrote:
coachouert wrote:
vike_king wrote:

Thanks
Hey Catamaran,

count me in again this year!! I will pick my keepers here shortly

catamaran

Post by catamaran » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:45 pm

right now they are maintaining the site........I'll post when it opens back up..........glad to have you back

vike_king

Post by vike_king » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 pm

catamaran wrote:
coachouert wrote:
vike_king wrote:

Thanks
Hey Catamaran,

Glad to be on the list, let me know if I make the squad!!!!

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT