35%
Jump off of a really tall roof
35%

Total votes: 20

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

which would you rather do?

Post by Hell's Bells » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:00 pm

I ran across this poll on the radio....actual poll i am not being demeaning nontheless - i will post the results the real poll got in a later post but i am courious as 2 what the posters of bobcat nation would much rather do?

Vote for Hillary

Vote for Kerry

Try the various forms of suicide

This space for rent....

rtb

Post by rtb » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:37 pm

I think I am pretty quick on my feet so I will try the bus thing. Maybe I could get out of the way fast enough. It would be worth a try given the other options.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:26 pm

Well, to run with the sarcastic tone of the poll, it appears that the majority of Americans figuratively chose one of the forms of suicide last time around, so I would expect an even greater majority from this focus group for this question.

On a serious note, neither Kerry nor Hillary will be the Dems candidate next time around, so we really don't have to worry too much about it. I just hope the Republicans and the Democrats both put up some decent candidates next time around. I'd really like to think that whoever wins the election next time would at least be able to hold his or her own against the upper half of the posters on this board (with no advisors whispering into his ear, of course). I don't have that confidence right now.

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:08 am

http://www.borowitzreport.com/archive_r ... 1040&srch=

like i said in my first post - this was an actual pollquestion - the link is to the article i found that gave me this rather humerous poll.

BAC - to be honest with you - next time there is a candidate that is actually good - i will be rolling in my grave

This space for rent....

bobcatmaniac
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bobcatmaniac » Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:51 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:Well, to run with the sarcastic tone of the poll, it appears that the majority of Americans figuratively chose one of the forms of suicide last time around, so I would expect an even greater majority from this focus group for this question.

On a serious note, neither Kerry nor Hillary will be the Dems candidate next time around, so we really don't have to worry too much about it. I just hope the Republicans and the Democrats both put up some decent candidates next time around. I'd really like to think that whoever wins the election next time would at least be able to hold his or her own against the upper half of the posters on this board (with no advisors whispering into his ear, of course). I don't have that confidence right now.
Don't you think Hillary is still thinking about it?

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:10 pm

Hells Bells signature line:
If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam, oh wait, he does. ann coulter
I would much rather listen to Kerry talk about his Vietnam record, than think about why Bush refuses to tell why he dodged the draft.

Why is it when a man is strong, forceful, and a person of conviction we look up to him, and put him on a pedistal as an example of what we should all strive to be, and yet if that same person is a woman she is a Bitch!
Last edited by mslacat on Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.