Fantasy Baseball

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
User avatar
catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3772
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:31 pm

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by catamaran » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:31 am

Yes, my apologies. As I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat....this weekend went crazy. I'll repost the poll. I suppose the silver lining is I didn't f--k up anyones team lol


if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10105
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by wbtfg » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:43 am

catamaran wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:31 am
Yes, my apologies. As I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat....this weekend went crazy. I'll repost the poll. I suppose the silver lining is I didn't f--k up anyones team lol
Yea for sure....hard to know how long the hiatus will be.



User avatar
Air Force Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 521
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:43 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by Air Force Cat » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:18 pm

What's the word on a draft?


Image
Image

User avatar
catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3772
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:31 pm

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by catamaran » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:30 am

Lets do it! I was waiting to see if they were even going to play. Draft tomorrow night at 6


if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6728
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by CatBlitz » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:20 pm

catamaran wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:30 am
Lets do it! I was waiting to see if they were even going to play. Draft tomorrow night at 6
6 mountain I assume?

Also, keepers still good to go?


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

User avatar
catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3772
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:31 pm

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by catamaran » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:31 pm

yes, it appears that the interface actually accounts for home time zone now LOL
I think the keepers should all be the same but I'll take a quick look


if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6728
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by CatBlitz » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:57 pm

catamaran wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:31 pm
yes, it appears that the interface actually accounts for home time zone now LOL
I think the keepers should all be the same but I'll take a quick look
Sweet. Excited to get some baseball back in my life!


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Post Reply