A home away from home for all Bobcat Families

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

97Cats84
New Recruit

A home away from home for all Bobcat Families

Post by 97Cats84 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:24 pm

For those Cats who would like a bigger place to stay while you're in town enjoying MSU athletics or vacationing, I've got a completely furnished condo that is available for nightly and weekly rentals.

http://montana-vacation.blogspot.com/

I get back to Bozeman a couple of times a year and really wanted to have a place I could share with the rest of the Bobcat Nation.

Go Cats

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:45 pm

First off, I want to say my apologies to you for not emailing you back regarding your posting of this. Just been so busy lately that this slipped my mind.

As for the link, just due to the nature of the posting, I am going to move this to our Bobcat Connections forum for discussion there as it fits in a bit better there. Any chance for a return link to the Nation from your site? ;)

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

97Cats84
New Recruit

Post by 97Cats84 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:04 pm

Dont even worry about it. Obviously, I didn't do the best job of following up with you.

I've added the Nation link to my blog.

Any chance you can post this in multiple forums? I would like this place to get as much exposure as possible.