Tickets for ISU??

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bcatfan1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Tickets for ISU??

Post by bcatfan1 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:55 am

I had originally thought this was going to be my first year since starting at MSU in 2000 of not being able to attend a single game. But my schedule just freed up this weekend and I'm taking the family to Bozeman. I see tickets are few and far between on Tickets West. So I figured I'd check here. Does anyone have 3 tickets they are trying to sell?

Thanks

Some people are a lot like slinkies....... Not really good for much, but it puts a smile on your face to watch them fall down a set of stairs.

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Tickets for ISU??

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:22 am

bcatfan1 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:55 am
I had originally thought this was going to be my first year since starting at MSU in 2000 of not being able to attend a single game. But my schedule just freed up this weekend and I'm taking the family to Bozeman. I see tickets are few and far between on Tickets West. So I figured I'd check here. Does anyone have 3 tickets they are trying to sell?

Thanks
I will know by this afternoon, but I think 3 of my season tickets will be available. Row 17 section 122 (3-5) $25 a piece, Let me know if your interested. I will be at the game so I will have the tickets there. We have nine total and they are split between row 16 &17, so I will make sure you have three in a row.

If your left, you aren’t right.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:30 pm

Just FYI for those looking it looks like MSU has opened up the top parts of 119 and 121 (above the student sections) for sale and there are a lot of seats still available up there.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

atteberry
New Recruit

Post by atteberry » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:04 pm

I have 4 in section 118, row 14. You can have all 4 for $50

bcatfan1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bcatfan1 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Thanks guys. Shortly after I posted this, I got a text from a friend who can't make the game this weekend and sold me his. So I'm all set and ready for some Bobcat Football!

Some people are a lot like slinkies....... Not really good for much, but it puts a smile on your face to watch them fall down a set of stairs.