ISO Cat/griz Tickets

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Re: ISO Cat/griz Tickets

Post by ilovethecats » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:08 pm

snowxlt wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:31 pm
still looking for 1-2 tickets for the Cat/Griz----hoping prices will drop this week on craiglist a little bit--anyone have any extra message me
In general tix will stay high and get higher this week. If you are willing to risk it, you can almost always find some gameday when sellers of outrageous tickets get desperate of losing out.

It’s not for everyone but the last 5 times I’ve been over there, I’ve had people in my group who came for the weekend without a ticket. They were content with the chance they might be watching at a bar if they couldn’t get one. Every time they got one, and reasonably priced. Like I said not for everyone, but definitely worth the chance if you really wanna go.

bobcatbob24
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by bobcatbob24 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:03 pm

I’m in in search of 2 Cat-Griz tickets

snowxlt
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by snowxlt » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:49 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:08 pm
snowxlt wrote:
still looking for 1-2 tickets for the Cat/Griz----hoping prices will drop this week on craiglist a little bit--anyone have any extra message me
In general tix will stay high and get higher this week. If you are willing to risk it, you can almost always find some gameday when sellers of outrageous tickets get desperate of losing out.

It’s not for everyone but the last 5 times I’ve been over there, I’ve had people in my group who came for the weekend without a ticket. They were content with the chance they might be watching at a bar if they couldn’t get one. Every time they got one, and reasonably priced. Like I said not for everyone, but definitely worth the chance if you really wanna go.

Thanks for advice....I will watch and see if they drop and if they don't maybe try my luck before game...I won't pay the huge prices they are asking now. Especially for single ticket since have no one to go over with me this year.

96 Engineering and 99 Education

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:25 am

snowxlt wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:49 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:08 pm
snowxlt wrote:

Thanks for advice....I will watch and see if they drop and if they don't maybe try my luck before game...I won't pay the huge prices they are asking now. Especially for single ticket since have no one to go over with me this year.
There's a thread somewhere on here where one of the posters is auctioning off 2 tickets on ebay. I think it's currently at about $200 for the pair.

snowxlt
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by snowxlt » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:16 pm

Was able to secure single ticket today so will be going solo to game.

96 Engineering and 99 Education

DMMDCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DMMDCats » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:15 pm

snowxlt wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:16 pm
Was able to secure single ticket today so will be going solo to game.
Same here. All my rowdy friends done got old.

Have a wonderful day!!

Bzncarolinacat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Bzncarolinacat » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Looking for 1