BobcatNation SFA Tailgate -- change in plans

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

BobcatNation SFA Tailgate -- change in plans

Post by kmax » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:41 am

So I had mentioned several times that I would be up tailgating with my trailer for the game and to just look for the BobcatNation banner and come on over. Welllll.....due to some unfortunate vehicle difficulties over the labor day weekend looks like I won't be taking the trailer over after all. I will still be up there before the game and hanging out at the old brown school bus, and if I can will hang the banner up so stop by and have a beer if you are wandering around!

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:42 am

kmax,

East or West parking lot?

Grizzlies: 2-5 when it matters most

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:46 am

What time do you think you'll be there?

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:49 am

East parking lot out along the north fence(unless they change where they are putting RV's this year). When I go up with my trailer I usually get there are 10:00-10:30, will still try to make it there by that time but the bus may not be there yet.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

mquast53000
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by mquast53000 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:30 am

Word of warning. The bus Kmax will be at is a little beat up and a little hiparific if you know what I mean… :wink:

FTG

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:38 am

mquast53000 wrote:Word of warning. The bus Kmax will be at is a little beat up and a little hiparific if you know what I mean… :wink:
What do you expect, it came from Grizzly country! May be questionable whether that will be there now...man this first game tailgate is falling apart! At the very least I will be there with the wife's Silver Envoy(since my truck is unavailable) cooking up some brats and drinking beer.

I promise to do better for the NDSU game!