Tailgate Party

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Island Cat
New Recruit

Tailgate Party

Post by Island Cat » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:50 pm

I see no one has stated when or what game this tailgate party should be. I'll giddyup and envite EVERYONE one to tailgate with me and my fellow yellowjackets at the 105th meeting of the CAT / griz game. Just follow the flags to the GRAVEDIGGER the only van that Jim Beam is on tap!

F*%K the GRIZ!!

mquast53000
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by mquast53000 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:05 pm

We should perhaps pick a different game then Cat/Griz to have a Nation tailgate party. I would suspect that weekend to be a little chaotic. Just got an idea…

FTG

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:14 pm

I will be there every weekend with my fifth wheel. If I can get it made in time I will probably have a BobcatNation banner on the front of it. Anybody is welcome to stop by anytime, and as long as you aren't wearing marroon I might even share a cold one with ya! :wink:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:00 pm

Hey, Hey - be there or be square - look forward to meeting some fellow BN posters to shoot the breeze and BS a bunch - man i can't wait for fall :/

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: