Need Cat/Griz Tickets!

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TIrwin24
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Need Cat/Griz Tickets!

Post by TIrwin24 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Hey People!

I'm trying to tie down 2 tickets for my girlfriend and I for Cat/Griz next weekend. If you have some that you'd like to sell or know of somebody that is selling some for a reasonable price (to a broke college kid), send me a PM or feel free to email me at ninthward.skier24@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Tyler

"I've always followed in my father's footsteps, not necessarily because I wanted to, but because it is in my spirit."

-Singlefin Yellow

HassFan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Need Cat/Griz Tickets!

Post by HassFan » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:59 pm

Hey TIrwin,

I just received a call from a friend in Missoula and was told they still have a few seats they are selling at the ticket office or student center (where ever they were selling from earlier.) Don't know if they take phone orders or not, but is worth a try. I think he said they are getting $53 or so plus a fee if a credit card is used. Supposedly they expect to sell out by later today, so better jump on it.

GO CATS !!

Fighting Cancer With Every Breath I Take - Conner, You Are An Inspiration !

GrizinWashington
Golden Bobcat

Post by GrizinWashington » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:22 pm

HassFan wrote:Hey TIrwin,

I just received a call from a friend in Missoula and was told they still have a few seats they are selling at the ticket office or student center (where ever they were selling from earlier.) Don't know if they take phone orders or not, but is worth a try. I think he said they are getting $53 or so plus a fee if a credit card is used. Supposedly they expect to sell out by later today, so better jump on it.

GO CATS !!
Are you certain? I saw a press release from UM on Monday that said all seats were sold.

Local/Regional Sports
BRIEFS: Cat-Griz tickets sold out
By the Missoulian

If you're still hoping to buy a ticket for the 108th meeting between the Montana and Montana State football teams, you're likely out of luck.

That, according to the Adams Center ticket office Monday.

The final tickets for the game - UM student tickets - sold out Monday morning.

Ticket office personnel said they did not anticipate any more tickets becoming available Thursday morning, the usual day during the week when unpurchased tickets go on sale.
http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2008 ... orts06.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Unless MSU returns some unsold (unlikely), there are not tickets available.

We're all here 'cause we ain't all there.

HassFan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by HassFan » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:52 pm

The only thing I can be certain about is that my friend called and said he could get me a ticket earlier this afternoon from some outlet. Now, I don't claim to know if he had been at the Mo Club all day or not, but he knew I was looking for one yesterday and said he would run over and pick one up based on what he just heard on a local radio station. I suppose it could have been a DJ's prank or such, but I don't know. I had already found a ticket, so I didn't have him go over. It would have been worth a try.

Fighting Cancer With Every Breath I Take - Conner, You Are An Inspiration !

GrizinWashington
Golden Bobcat

Post by GrizinWashington » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Now, I don't claim to know if he had been at the Mo Club all day or not,
:lol: :suds: :suds:

We're all here 'cause we ain't all there.

Eastcoastgriz
Member # Retired

Post by Eastcoastgriz » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:12 pm

HassFan wrote:The only thing I can be certain about is that my friend called and said he could get me a ticket earlier this afternoon from some outlet. Now, I don't claim to know if he had been at the Mo Club all day or not, but he knew I was looking for one yesterday and said he would run over and pick one up based on what he just heard on a local radio station. I suppose it could have been a DJ's prank or such, but I don't know. I had already found a ticket, so I didn't have him go over. It would have been worth a try.
I bought 4 today from the ticket office.$58 each.

The GRIZ, a quarter century of total football dominance over the cats.

TIrwin24

Post by TIrwin24 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:29 pm

Thanks Hass, but by the time I got out of school today, the box office was closed. Not sure if they've got any left.... [-o<

"I've always followed in my father's footsteps, not necessarily because I wanted to, but because it is in my spirit."

-Singlefin Yellow

Eastcoastgriz
Member # Retired

Post by Eastcoastgriz » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:45 pm

TIrwin24 wrote:Thanks Hass, but by the time I got out of school today, the box office was closed. Not sure if they've got any left.... [-o<

Could also try back Thursday AM that’s when they release any unpaid tickets that are being held and any un-purchased student tickets.

The GRIZ, a quarter century of total football dominance over the cats.

TIrwin24

Post by TIrwin24 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Eastcoastgriz wrote:
TIrwin24 wrote:Thanks Hass, but by the time I got out of school today, the box office was closed. Not sure if they've got any left.... [-o<

Could also try back Thursday AM that’s when they release any unpaid tickets that are being held and any un-purchased student tickets.
Cool, thanks for the info. Much appreciated!

-Singlefin Yellow