Unique locations from which you are posting to BN.com

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Air Force Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Unique locations from which you are posting to BN.com

Post by Air Force Cat » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:05 am

allcat wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:40 am
Air Force Cat wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:17 am
On our honeymoon, spent 3 days in Barcelona. Then flew to Lyon, France, and spent 2 days up in Chablis. Currently in Beaune for 2 days, then Beaujolais, then Lyon for 2 days. Finally back to Barcelona Saturday to watch Cat/griz (we are a house divided)
We just left Spain, then 10 days in Ireland. Now in Wales, England tomorrow, flying home the 23rd. We started this trip on June 21 to Singapore. Good to be coming home.
We will probably be on the same plane into Bozeman on the 23rd!

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:16 am

Air Force Cat wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:05 am
allcat wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:40 am
Air Force Cat wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:17 am
On our honeymoon, spent 3 days in Barcelona. Then flew to Lyon, France, and spent 2 days up in Chablis. Currently in Beaune for 2 days, then Beaujolais, then Lyon for 2 days. Finally back to Barcelona Saturday to watch Cat/griz (we are a house divided)
We just left Spain, then 10 days in Ireland. Now in Wales, England tomorrow, flying home the 23rd. We started this trip on June 21 to Singapore. Good to be coming home.
We will probably be on the same plane into Bozeman on the 23rd!
Nope, I go to Helena. I get to Slc around 2, then I’m on the late flight into Helena, arrive about 11. Long day in airports.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue May 16, 2023 7:43 pm

Forgot to do this for my last two trips.

Wisconsin (Green Bay, Madison, and Milwaukee) on a bunch of supplier visits in late March. Wisconsonians are a great group of folks!

Tucson for a quick two days trip on a technical visit. First Whataburger ever! Their spicy ketchup is THE BOMB. Reminds me, I gotta buy some, Walmart supposedly carries it...

This week, I'm in Nashville for Fastener Fair. Jack's on Broadway has the best 'Que, I've EVER had, bar none. If you ever go, get the pork shoulder, it's outstanding. And of course the live music scene is great, always something going in. And as a side note - I've been married for a decade now and we aren't big into the bar or party scene - holy smokes, it's free the tatas nowadays with this newest youngest generation of the fairer gender... Were push-ups an early 2000's thing, is it just because Nashville is a party town in the south? Asking for a friend.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: