Oct 1 tickets available

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

johns900
BobcatNation Redshirt

Oct 1 tickets available

Post by johns900 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:53 am

We are not able to attend the October 1st game :( . I have 6 tickets available in section 111 and asking face value for them. If interested, please pm me.

KGKat
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Oct 1 tickets available

Post by KGKat » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:08 pm

Sent PM

NC ag alum
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by NC ag alum » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:26 am

Anyone know of the timing of vividseats delivery of tickets for single game seats? Are single game tickets released by the ticket office a set number of weeks or days prior to the game? I have been frustrated by the lack of transparency provided by vividseats and have a substantial investment in seeing the game (airline tickets, lodging, rental car, etc.). I am a UC Davis alum on the east coast and excited about seeing a game in Bobcat stadium with a full house. While my wife and I will travel regardless (and I am sure enjoy the Bozeman area) I am a bit nervous that I do not have tickets yet 3 weeks after purchasing them. Thanks for any insight.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:28 pm

NC ag alum wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:26 am
Anyone know of the timing of vividseats delivery of tickets for single game seats? Are single game tickets released by the ticket office a set number of weeks or days prior to the game? I have been frustrated by the lack of transparency provided by vividseats and have a substantial investment in seeing the game (airline tickets, lodging, rental car, etc.). I am a UC Davis alum on the east coast and excited about seeing a game in Bobcat stadium with a full house. While my wife and I will travel regardless (and I am sure enjoy the Bozeman area) I am a bit nervous that I do not have tickets yet 3 weeks after purchasing them. Thanks for any insight.
Single game tickets are sent to purchasers immediately upon purchase. That said the official outlet for tickets from MSU is Ticketswest. Anything purchased from other sites (Vividseats, StubHub, etc.) are resale tickets. If those selling on the sites actually have the tickets they should have them already available to transfer on the secondary market.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

NC ag alum
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by NC ag alum » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:04 am

Thanks - you confirmed my thoughts that all tickets should have been released to original purchasers. I had called the Bobcat ticket office and they had said all season tickets had been released (although I have seen the thread about e-mailing tickets - and/or I expect e-tickets via link). I have previously received football tickets immediately via 3rd party resale sites, e.g., stubhub, so this experience with vividseats has been a bit frustrating.

johns900
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by johns900 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:36 pm

Sold.