Disgusting sports fans

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14768
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Disgusting sports fans

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:37 pm

EJ Lidell gets threats, one on his life, after OSU loss.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 54 individual National Champions (most recent 2021).
toM StUber

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5070
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Disgusting sports fans

Post by RickRund » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:13 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:37 pm
EJ Lidell gets threats, one on his life, after OSU loss.
Too many of these teams DO NOT allow losses.



MSU01
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4383
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:21 pm

Re: Disgusting sports fans

Post by MSU01 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:50 pm

RickRund wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:13 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:37 pm
EJ Lidell gets threats, one on his life, after OSU loss.
Too many of these teams DO NOT allow losses.
I wonder how much of this comes not from legitimate fans of the team who are angry about the result, but from sports gamblers who placed "easy money" on OSU but then lost. Gambling on sports has always made me pretty uneasy due to the human element involved.


Go Bobcats! 24-17 31-23 29-25 48-14

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4000
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Disgusting sports fans

Post by Cataholic » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:41 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:50 pm
RickRund wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:13 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:37 pm
EJ Lidell gets threats, one on his life, after OSU loss.
Too many of these teams DO NOT allow losses.
I wonder how much of this comes not from legitimate fans of the team who are angry about the result, but from sports gamblers who placed "easy money" on OSU but then lost. Gambling on sports has always made me pretty uneasy due to the human element involved.
OSU fans are a different breed. Arrogant, egotistical and they don’t know how to accept defeat. Reminds me of another fan base about 200 miles west of Bozeman.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10728
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Disgusting sports fans

Post by wbtfg » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:21 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:41 pm
MSU01 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:50 pm
RickRund wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:13 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:37 pm
EJ Lidell gets threats, one on his life, after OSU loss.
Too many of these teams DO NOT allow losses.
I wonder how much of this comes not from legitimate fans of the team who are angry about the result, but from sports gamblers who placed "easy money" on OSU but then lost. Gambling on sports has always made me pretty uneasy due to the human element involved.
OSU fans are a different breed. Arrogant, egotistical and they don’t know how to accept defeat. Reminds me of another fan base about 200 miles west of Bozeman.
When I was a kid I used to root for Ohio state, until I met some real OSU fans. They are, by far, the most obnoxious fan base around.



Post Reply