Please stop & think twice before posting on this board

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

kmax
Site Admin

Please stop & think twice before posting on this board

Post by kmax » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:02 am

As has been noted by codecat, I have asked him to take a step back off of the discussing the issues board. I am posting this here to ask everyone else to either do the same or at the very least stop and think about what you are posting before using this board.

As I told him, BobcatNation is meant as a place for Bobcat fans and alums to come together and discuss all things Bobcat and MSU. We have provided some other boards such as this one as a courtesy to allow those same folks to discuss other topics, however I WILL NOT allow those other boards to mar or derail the mission of this site.

I don't care what side of the aisle you are on. I don't have any desire to argue with you about this. And I definitely don't have the time to keep up with this board and mark items with warnings or delete items that are demonstrably false. For any users that insist on pushing propoganda I will simply delete it, again I don't have time for this. If you continue to do so I will remove you from the issues board. If the problem gets to be too widespread, I'll simply remove the Discussing the Issues board.

Once again, I repeat that this board is outside of the mission of BobcatNation and is only provided as a courtesy. There are plenty of other outlets that you can use for these types of discussion if you so wish.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon