Anyone use the Parler app.

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14625
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.
But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app. The

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:56 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:49 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:56 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:58 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:42 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 am
This is disgusting and these people are criminals, but where were you when people were calling for the deaths of policemen this summer. There are tons of videos with police being screamed at, spit on, wished they were dead, etc and the liberal left was quiet. You actually said it was not news. Now a party that you don’t support makes similar statements (which are disgusting), you all of sudden have an issue.
I would’ve posted that if I’d seen it. If you would’ve posted it, I would’ve condemned. Be accountable. You can still link the death threats posts. I’d like to see them.
Geez Tom. I am referring to the Portland violence that you said was not news this summer. You got in an argument with me that it wasn’t deemed news. The text you just posted regarding this past week calling for violence is the exact same verbiage from this summer. You are so offended now, but it wasn’t news worthy thisques summer?
I was responding to you asking me this question. If you have something post it. If I see it I’ll respond as noted above. If I don’t respond, then I probably didn’t see it so you should PM me if you want me to respond. Sorry I don’t see and/or respond to every post.
You argued with me and others for a week this summer that the riots in Portland were not newsworthy. That they were peaceful and didn’t merit the attention of the news. Yet the language tweeted above is identical to that language from this summer and you are now outraged. And I am not going to go dig for your post. Cmon man!



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.
But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 am

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.
But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.
It probably is 1%. We agree!!!! \:D/ That would be 740,000 if a person voting for Trump is a Trump supporter. That's still a lot. I've heard more people say they want Pence executed than those saying he shouldn't be. Silence is golden, but sometimes you need to speak up.



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:51 am

iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.
But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.
It probably is 1%. We agree!!!! \:D/ That would be 740,000 if a person voting for Trump is a Trump supporter. That's still a lot. I've heard more people say they want Pence executed than those saying he shouldn't be. Silence is golden, but sometimes you need to speak up.
Were you on the vote counting commission in Pennsylvania? Because your numbers couldn't be further off and your assumption is ridiculous.

There are a number of conservative posters on Bobcat Nation. How many of them called for an execution? ZERO!!! How many do you know personally that have called for an execution? Let me guess... ZERO??



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:31 am

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:51 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.
But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.
It probably is 1%. We agree!!!! \:D/ That would be 740,000 if a person voting for Trump is a Trump supporter. That's still a lot. I've heard more people say they want Pence executed than those saying he shouldn't be. Silence is golden, but sometimes you need to speak up.
Were you on the vote counting commission in Pennsylvania? Because your numbers couldn't be further off and your assumption is ridiculous.

There are a number of conservative posters on Bobcat Nation. How many of them called for an execution? ZERO!!! How many do you know personally that have called for an execution? Let me guess... ZERO??
You said 99% don't believe Pence should be executed, so you're the one who said that 740,000 Trump voters agreed that he should be executed, not me. Trump received 74 million votes. 1% of 74 million is 740,000. That's grade school level math and you should be able to understand it, c'mon man!!

Nice pivot to BobcatNation from the entire US population. C'mon man, you're better than...oh never mind, you're showing on a daily, consistent basis that you're not better than that.



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 am

5
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:31 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:51 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.
But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.
It probably is 1%. We agree!!!! \:D/ That would be 740,000 if a person voting for Trump is a Trump supporter. That's still a lot. I've heard more people say they want Pence executed than those saying he shouldn't be. Silence is golden, but sometimes you need to speak up.
Were you on the vote counting commission in Pennsylvania? Because your numbers couldn't be further off and your assumption is ridiculous.

There are a number of conservative posters on Bobcat Nation. How many of them called for an execution? ZERO!!! How many do you know personally that have called for an execution? Let me guess... ZERO??
You said 99% don't believe Pence should be executed, so you're the one who said that 740,000 Trump voters agreed that he should be executed, not me. Trump received 74 million votes. 1% of 74 million is 740,000. That's grade school level math and you should be able to understand it, c'mon man!!

Nice pivot to BobcatNation from the entire US population. C'mon man, you're better than...oh never mind, you're showing on a daily, consistent basis that you're not better than that.
Alright you condescending fool. It is amazing how big of a blow hard you can be. Take a look at my statement above (bolded in red for your benefit). I said that "I am 99% sure", not that "99% want an execution". Slow down and actually read the statement. To restate your condescing remark, apparently you need grade school reader comprehension. CCCCMMMOOOONNNNN MMMMAAAANNNNN!!!!!!



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:15 am

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 am
5
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:31 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:51 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.
But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.
It probably is 1%. We agree!!!! \:D/ That would be 740,000 if a person voting for Trump is a Trump supporter. That's still a lot. I've heard more people say they want Pence executed than those saying he shouldn't be. Silence is golden, but sometimes you need to speak up.
Were you on the vote counting commission in Pennsylvania? Because your numbers couldn't be further off and your assumption is ridiculous.

There are a number of conservative posters on Bobcat Nation. How many of them called for an execution? ZERO!!! How many do you know personally that have called for an execution? Let me guess... ZERO??
You said 99% don't believe Pence should be executed, so you're the one who said that 740,000 Trump voters agreed that he should be executed, not me. Trump received 74 million votes. 1% of 74 million is 740,000. That's grade school level math and you should be able to understand it, c'mon man!!

Nice pivot to BobcatNation from the entire US population. C'mon man, you're better than...oh never mind, you're showing on a daily, consistent basis that you're not better than that.
Alright you condescending fool. It is amazing how big of a blow hard you can be. Take a look at my statement above (bolded in red for your benefit). I said that "I am 99% sure", not that "99% want an execution". Slow down and actually read the statement. To restate your condescing remark, apparently you need grade school reader comprehension. CCCCMMMOOOONNNNN MMMMAAAANNNNN!!!!!!
C'mon man Stop projecting. If you're going to be condescending then you have allow others to be condescending back at you. If not, you're a snowflake. Now, you're not a snowflake, are you?

I'm sorry. I thought when you screamed VAST, that you meant 99% since you had referenced it earlier. What do you mean by vast?



User avatar
BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3542
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by BigBruceBaker » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 am

Evidently I need to say publicly, "I do not believe nor condone any threats against a political official, including making death threats against the vice president (VP Pence), I also don't condone making threats against the president".

Where else do I need to post this to be considered a "good conservative"?

I don't see a lot of democrats or independents stating what I just stated. I bet there are A TON OF THEM that believe Pence should also be executed.....


I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:26 am

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 am
Evidently I need to say publicly, "I do not believe nor condone any threats against a political official, including making death threats against the vice president (VP Pence), I also don't condone making threats against the president".

Where else do I need to post this to be considered a "good conservative"?

I don't see a lot of democrats or independents stating what I just stated. I bet there are A TON OF THEM that believe Pence should also be executed.....
You're right it goes without saying. I just wish that when someone does say it, they aren't told they have to say that every time something that they condemn happens. I condemn eating steak with your hands. I condemn poor hygiene. I condemn telling someone if they condemn one thing, they have to say they condemn something else. Where does it end, what does it solve. It's whataboutism and it's stupid.



User avatar
BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3542
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by BigBruceBaker » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:35 am

iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:26 am
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 am
Evidently I need to say publicly, "I do not believe nor condone any threats against a political official, including making death threats against the vice president (VP Pence), I also don't condone making threats against the president".

Where else do I need to post this to be considered a "good conservative"?

I don't see a lot of democrats or independents stating what I just stated. I bet there are A TON OF THEM that believe Pence should also be executed.....
You're right it goes without saying. I just wish that when someone does say it, they aren't told they have to say that every time something that they condemn happens. I condemn eating steak with your hands. I condemn poor hygiene. I condemn telling someone if they condemn one thing, they have to say they condemn something else. Where does it end, what does it solve. It's whataboutism and it's stupid.
I completely agree. We've gotten really far from "loving thy neighbor" and "helping those in need" in this country. I think believing that 99.9% of the population wants what is best for the US is a good starting point. We all have different ideas to get places, but we still in our heart have what we feel is the best interests of the country in mind. We seem to have completely lost the fact that most of us would probably we friends over beers. It's easy to get caught up (I am super guilty of this) and start believing the insane fringe people that have always existed, but now are more vocal, are somehow mainstream. Its just not true, on either side of the aisle.

The best thing for this country is for DT to leave quietly and leave politics. He was horrifically divisive, both by being an as$hat and by the democrat party and media doing everything they could to make matters worse. This is a both party issue and most certainly a media issue.

I'm definitely working on loving everyone and trying to see other sides to issues without overreacting and focusing on being able to have healthy debate. Its a huge struggle at times and I hope you call me out on it when I'm getting pissy.


I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:20 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:35 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:26 am
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 am
Evidently I need to say publicly, "I do not believe nor condone any threats against a political official, including making death threats against the vice president (VP Pence), I also don't condone making threats against the president".

Where else do I need to post this to be considered a "good conservative"?

I don't see a lot of democrats or independents stating what I just stated. I bet there are A TON OF THEM that believe Pence should also be executed.....
You're right it goes without saying. I just wish that when someone does say it, they aren't told they have to say that every time something that they condemn happens. I condemn eating steak with your hands. I condemn poor hygiene. I condemn telling someone if they condemn one thing, they have to say they condemn something else. Where does it end, what does it solve. It's whataboutism and it's stupid.
I completely agree. We've gotten really far from "loving thy neighbor" and "helping those in need" in this country. I think believing that 99.9% of the population wants what is best for the US is a good starting point. We all have different ideas to get places, but we still in our heart have what we feel is the best interests of the country in mind. We seem to have completely lost the fact that most of us would probably we friends over beers. It's easy to get caught up (I am super guilty of this) and start believing the insane fringe people that have always existed, but now are more vocal, are somehow mainstream. Its just not true, on either side of the aisle.

The best thing for this country is for DT to leave quietly and leave politics. He was horrifically divisive, both by being an as$hat and by the democrat party and media doing everything they could to make matters worse. This is a both party issue and most certainly a media issue.

I'm definitely working on loving everyone and trying to see other sides to issues without overreacting and focusing on being able to have healthy debate. Its a huge struggle at times and I hope you call me out on it when I'm getting pissy.
I hope Cataholic is reading this exchange. It's how conversations can go when you don't make personal attacks and provide context or simply ask for information with no whataboutism.

Yes, we differ and mainly along party lines. This is okay for the most part because people have a right to want to tax the rich less and others have the right to debate whether that works or not. I think I would be able to have beers with almost everyone on this board, too.

I don't think the fringe people are mainstream, but if you get enough of them together they can do some real damage in a short amount of time and they will do it despite a lack of evidence that what they think they're protesting, rioting, terrorizing for.

Yes, DT should leave and he should admit he's been lying all along to quell his extreme followers. People like Cruz, Hawley and Daines should also make this admission.



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:26 pm

iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:15 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 am
5
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:31 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:51 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.
But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.
It probably is 1%. We agree!!!! \:D/ That would be 740,000 if a person voting for Trump is a Trump supporter. That's still a lot. I've heard more people say they want Pence executed than those saying he shouldn't be. Silence is golden, but sometimes you need to speak up.
Were you on the vote counting commission in Pennsylvania? Because your numbers couldn't be further off and your assumption is ridiculous.

There are a number of conservative posters on Bobcat Nation. How many of them called for an execution? ZERO!!! How many do you know personally that have called for an execution? Let me guess... ZERO??
You said 99% don't believe Pence should be executed, so you're the one who said that 740,000 Trump voters agreed that he should be executed, not me. Trump received 74 million votes. 1% of 74 million is 740,000. That's grade school level math and you should be able to understand it, c'mon man!!

Nice pivot to BobcatNation from the entire US population. C'mon man, you're better than...oh never mind, you're showing on a daily, consistent basis that you're not better than that.
Alright you condescending fool. It is amazing how big of a blow hard you can be. Take a look at my statement above (bolded in red for your benefit). I said that "I am 99% sure", not that "99% want an execution". Slow down and actually read the statement. To restate your condescing remark, apparently you need grade school reader comprehension. CCCCMMMOOOONNNNN MMMMAAAANNNNN!!!!!!
C'mon man Stop projecting. If you're going to be condescending then you have allow others to be condescending back at you. If not, you're a snowflake. Now, you're not a snowflake, are you?

I'm sorry. I thought when you screamed VAST, that you meant 99% since you had referenced it earlier. What do you mean by vast?
Please go back and read this thread. My first response was a simple statement and not condescending. It wasn't even a post involving you. However, your response was condescending. You really need to quit making stuff up.

So you acknowledge that YOU MISREAD THE STATEMENT BEFORE ACCUSING ME NOT KNOWING GRADE SCHOOL MATH? That is mighty big of you...

I will let you use your imagination on what vast means. Seriously though, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Did you really think that I meant 74,000 people are calling for the execution of Pence??? And you never answered how many people you personally know that called for an execution of Pence. You claim that you have heard a lot of people that want an execution.

There has been very little coverage regarding the peaceful protesting that took place. This was the majority of what happened. Not the small number of dumb ass rioters that entered the capitol. Here is an example:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ7ogGyy/



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:47 pm

iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:20 pm
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:35 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:26 am
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 am
Evidently I need to say publicly, "I do not believe nor condone any threats against a political official, including making death threats against the vice president (VP Pence), I also don't condone making threats against the president".

Where else do I need to post this to be considered a "good conservative"?

I don't see a lot of democrats or independents stating what I just stated. I bet there are A TON OF THEM that believe Pence should also be executed.....
You're right it goes without saying. I just wish that when someone does say it, they aren't told they have to say that every time something that they condemn happens. I condemn eating steak with your hands. I condemn poor hygiene. I condemn telling someone if they condemn one thing, they have to say they condemn something else. Where does it end, what does it solve. It's whataboutism and it's stupid.
I completely agree. We've gotten really far from "loving thy neighbor" and "helping those in need" in this country. I think believing that 99.9% of the population wants what is best for the US is a good starting point. We all have different ideas to get places, but we still in our heart have what we feel is the best interests of the country in mind. We seem to have completely lost the fact that most of us would probably we friends over beers. It's easy to get caught up (I am super guilty of this) and start believing the insane fringe people that have always existed, but now are more vocal, are somehow mainstream. Its just not true, on either side of the aisle.

The best thing for this country is for DT to leave quietly and leave politics. He was horrifically divisive, both by being an as$hat and by the democrat party and media doing everything they could to make matters worse. This is a both party issue and most certainly a media issue.

I'm definitely working on loving everyone and trying to see other sides to issues without overreacting and focusing on being able to have healthy debate. Its a huge struggle at times and I hope you call me out on it when I'm getting pissy.
I hope Cataholic is reading this exchange. It's how conversations can go when you don't make personal attacks and provide context or simply ask for information with no whataboutism.

Yes, we differ and mainly along party lines. This is okay for the most part because people have a right to want to tax the rich less and others have the right to debate whether that works or not. I think I would be able to have beers with almost everyone on this board, too.

I don't think the fringe people are mainstream, but if you get enough of them together they can do some real damage in a short amount of time and they will do it despite a lack of evidence that what they think they're protesting, rioting, terrorizing for.

Yes, DT should leave and he should admit he's been lying all along to quell his extreme followers. People like Cruz, Hawley and Daines should also make this admission.
I am sorry, but iaa's comments above mean very little. He has made multiple personal attacks just today. He blames me, but please check and you will see that he was the instigator every single time. Actions speak louder than words.

I do agree that the fringe actors on both sides (Trumpers, BLM, Antifa, Proud Boys) have all had a huge impact on actual feelings within each party. The smallest fragment of each party is unfortunately the loudest actors. I understand that and have denounced bad actors on the right like these idiots that stormed the Capitol. I have also said that Trump needs to exist as well. BBB said it very well above: "He (Trump) was horrifically divisive, both by being an as$hat and by the democrat party and media doing everything they could to make matters worse." We got here by both parties having bad actors in areas of influence (including the media and social media).



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:27 pm




Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:28 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:26 pm
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:15 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 am
5
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:31 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:51 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.
But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.
It probably is 1%. We agree!!!! \:D/ That would be 740,000 if a person voting for Trump is a Trump supporter. That's still a lot. I've heard more people say they want Pence executed than those saying he shouldn't be. Silence is golden, but sometimes you need to speak up.
Were you on the vote counting commission in Pennsylvania? Because your numbers couldn't be further off and your assumption is ridiculous.

There are a number of conservative posters on Bobcat Nation. How many of them called for an execution? ZERO!!! How many do you know personally that have called for an execution? Let me guess... ZERO??
You said 99% don't believe Pence should be executed, so you're the one who said that 740,000 Trump voters agreed that he should be executed, not me. Trump received 74 million votes. 1% of 74 million is 740,000. That's grade school level math and you should be able to understand it, c'mon man!!

Nice pivot to BobcatNation from the entire US population. C'mon man, you're better than...oh never mind, you're showing on a daily, consistent basis that you're not better than that.
Alright you condescending fool. It is amazing how big of a blow hard you can be. Take a look at my statement above (bolded in red for your benefit). I said that "I am 99% sure", not that "99% want an execution". Slow down and actually read the statement. To restate your condescing remark, apparently you need grade school reader comprehension. CCCCMMMOOOONNNNN MMMMAAAANNNNN!!!!!!
C'mon man Stop projecting. If you're going to be condescending then you have allow others to be condescending back at you. If not, you're a snowflake. Now, you're not a snowflake, are you?

I'm sorry. I thought when you screamed VAST, that you meant 99% since you had referenced it earlier. What do you mean by vast?
Please go back and read this thread. My first response was a simple statement and not condescending. It wasn't even a post involving you. However, your response was condescending. You really need to quit making stuff up.

So you acknowledge that YOU MISREAD THE STATEMENT BEFORE ACCUSING ME NOT KNOWING GRADE SCHOOL MATH? That is mighty big of you...

I will let you use your imagination on what vast means. Seriously though, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Did you really think that I meant 74,000 people are calling for the execution of Pence??? And you never answered how many people you personally know that called for an execution of Pence. You claim that you have heard a lot of people that want an execution.

There has been very little coverage regarding the peaceful protesting that took place. This was the majority of what happened. Not the small number of dumb ass rioters that entered the capitol. Here is an example:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ7ogGyy/
C aholic why don't you just tell us what the actual and true number is (according to you at least)? Personally I don't care if the number was as small as 19 or as large as a million or even higher. The fact remains that it was a horrific act and there were those who wanted it to go much further just as there were those who wanted the whole thing to be peaceful and within the law. Trying to put the focus on what percentage or number were trying to be peaceful vs. the number or percentage that wanted to take the protest even further than it went is a foolish diversion.


I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:31 pm




iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:32 pm




Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3641
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:11 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:28 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:26 pm
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:15 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 am
5
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:31 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:51 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.
But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.
It probably is 1%. We agree!!!! \:D/ That would be 740,000 if a person voting for Trump is a Trump supporter. That's still a lot. I've heard more people say they want Pence executed than those saying he shouldn't be. Silence is golden, but sometimes you need to speak up.
Were you on the vote counting commission in Pennsylvania? Because your numbers couldn't be further off and your assumption is ridiculous.

There are a number of conservative posters on Bobcat Nation. How many of them called for an execution? ZERO!!! How many do you know personally that have called for an execution? Let me guess... ZERO??
You said 99% don't believe Pence should be executed, so you're the one who said that 740,000 Trump voters agreed that he should be executed, not me. Trump received 74 million votes. 1% of 74 million is 740,000. That's grade school level math and you should be able to understand it, c'mon man!!

Nice pivot to BobcatNation from the entire US population. C'mon man, you're better than...oh never mind, you're showing on a daily, consistent basis that you're not better than that.
Alright you condescending fool. It is amazing how big of a blow hard you can be. Take a look at my statement above (bolded in red for your benefit). I said that "I am 99% sure", not that "99% want an execution". Slow down and actually read the statement. To restate your condescing remark, apparently you need grade school reader comprehension. CCCCMMMOOOONNNNN MMMMAAAANNNNN!!!!!!
C'mon man Stop projecting. If you're going to be condescending then you have allow others to be condescending back at you. If not, you're a snowflake. Now, you're not a snowflake, are you?

I'm sorry. I thought when you screamed VAST, that you meant 99% since you had referenced it earlier. What do you mean by vast?
Please go back and read this thread. My first response was a simple statement and not condescending. It wasn't even a post involving you. However, your response was condescending. You really need to quit making stuff up.

So you acknowledge that YOU MISREAD THE STATEMENT BEFORE ACCUSING ME NOT KNOWING GRADE SCHOOL MATH? That is mighty big of you...

I will let you use your imagination on what vast means. Seriously though, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Did you really think that I meant 74,000 people are calling for the execution of Pence??? And you never answered how many people you personally know that called for an execution of Pence. You claim that you have heard a lot of people that want an execution.

There has been very little coverage regarding the peaceful protesting that took place. This was the majority of what happened. Not the small number of dumb ass rioters that entered the capitol. Here is an example:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ7ogGyy/
C aholic why don't you just tell us what the actual and true number is (according to you at least)? Personally I don't care if the number was as small as 19 or as large as a million or even higher. The fact remains that it was a horrific act and there were those who wanted it to go much further just as there were those who wanted the whole thing to be peaceful and within the law. Trying to put the focus on what percentage or number were trying to be peaceful vs. the number or percentage that wanted to take the protest even further than it went is a foolish diversion.
Hi Joe. I made a simple comment that the VAST majority are not supportive of a Pence execution. Iaa tried to assign a number. I agree that is pretty dumb, but I guess you can ask him. By the way, I am pretty sure that most people could understand what I meant by the vast majority. Seeking a clarification in my opinion is very childish and just derails the conversation. I am very confident that a very very very small number would support a Pence execution. Do you know anyone?



User avatar
BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3542
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by BigBruceBaker » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:36 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:47 pm
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:20 pm
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:35 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:26 am
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:22 am
Evidently I need to say publicly, "I do not believe nor condone any threats against a political official, including making death threats against the vice president (VP Pence), I also don't condone making threats against the president".

Where else do I need to post this to be considered a "good conservative"?

I don't see a lot of democrats or independents stating what I just stated. I bet there are A TON OF THEM that believe Pence should also be executed.....
You're right it goes without saying. I just wish that when someone does say it, they aren't told they have to say that every time something that they condemn happens. I condemn eating steak with your hands. I condemn poor hygiene. I condemn telling someone if they condemn one thing, they have to say they condemn something else. Where does it end, what does it solve. It's whataboutism and it's stupid.
I completely agree. We've gotten really far from "loving thy neighbor" and "helping those in need" in this country. I think believing that 99.9% of the population wants what is best for the US is a good starting point. We all have different ideas to get places, but we still in our heart have what we feel is the best interests of the country in mind. We seem to have completely lost the fact that most of us would probably we friends over beers. It's easy to get caught up (I am super guilty of this) and start believing the insane fringe people that have always existed, but now are more vocal, are somehow mainstream. Its just not true, on either side of the aisle.

The best thing for this country is for DT to leave quietly and leave politics. He was horrifically divisive, both by being an as$hat and by the democrat party and media doing everything they could to make matters worse. This is a both party issue and most certainly a media issue.

I'm definitely working on loving everyone and trying to see other sides to issues without overreacting and focusing on being able to have healthy debate. Its a huge struggle at times and I hope you call me out on it when I'm getting pissy.
I hope Cataholic is reading this exchange. It's how conversations can go when you don't make personal attacks and provide context or simply ask for information with no whataboutism.

Yes, we differ and mainly along party lines. This is okay for the most part because people have a right to want to tax the rich less and others have the right to debate whether that works or not. I think I would be able to have beers with almost everyone on this board, too.

I don't think the fringe people are mainstream, but if you get enough of them together they can do some real damage in a short amount of time and they will do it despite a lack of evidence that what they think they're protesting, rioting, terrorizing for.

Yes, DT should leave and he should admit he's been lying all along to quell his extreme followers. People like Cruz, Hawley and Daines should also make this admission.
I am sorry, but iaa's comments above mean very little. He has made multiple personal attacks just today. He blames me, but please check and you will see that he was the instigator every single time. Actions speak louder than words.

I do agree that the fringe actors on both sides (Trumpers, BLM, Antifa, Proud Boys) have all had a huge impact on actual feelings within each party. The smallest fragment of each party is unfortunately the loudest actors. I understand that and have denounced bad actors on the right like these idiots that stormed the Capitol. I have also said that Trump needs to exist as well. BBB said it very well above: "He (Trump) was horrifically divisive, both by being an as$hat and by the democrat party and media doing everything they could to make matters worse." We got here by both parties having bad actors in areas of influence (including the media and social media).
I wasn't calling either of you out, I was speaking in generalities about the state of our country. Shoot its so bad its permeating a Montana board about a football team. Montanans used to be to types of people to help each other and keep out of each others way. We seem to move further from that every day. It was more of an introspective comment than anything I guess.


I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

Post Reply