Anyone use the Parler app.

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3537
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by BigBruceBaker » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:39 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:28 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:26 pm
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:15 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 am
5
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:31 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:51 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm
Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.
But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.
It probably is 1%. We agree!!!! \:D/ That would be 740,000 if a person voting for Trump is a Trump supporter. That's still a lot. I've heard more people say they want Pence executed than those saying he shouldn't be. Silence is golden, but sometimes you need to speak up.
Were you on the vote counting commission in Pennsylvania? Because your numbers couldn't be further off and your assumption is ridiculous.

There are a number of conservative posters on Bobcat Nation. How many of them called for an execution? ZERO!!! How many do you know personally that have called for an execution? Let me guess... ZERO??
You said 99% don't believe Pence should be executed, so you're the one who said that 740,000 Trump voters agreed that he should be executed, not me. Trump received 74 million votes. 1% of 74 million is 740,000. That's grade school level math and you should be able to understand it, c'mon man!!

Nice pivot to BobcatNation from the entire US population. C'mon man, you're better than...oh never mind, you're showing on a daily, consistent basis that you're not better than that.
Alright you condescending fool. It is amazing how big of a blow hard you can be. Take a look at my statement above (bolded in red for your benefit). I said that "I am 99% sure", not that "99% want an execution". Slow down and actually read the statement. To restate your condescing remark, apparently you need grade school reader comprehension. CCCCMMMOOOONNNNN MMMMAAAANNNNN!!!!!!
C'mon man Stop projecting. If you're going to be condescending then you have allow others to be condescending back at you. If not, you're a snowflake. Now, you're not a snowflake, are you?

I'm sorry. I thought when you screamed VAST, that you meant 99% since you had referenced it earlier. What do you mean by vast?
Please go back and read this thread. My first response was a simple statement and not condescending. It wasn't even a post involving you. However, your response was condescending. You really need to quit making stuff up.

So you acknowledge that YOU MISREAD THE STATEMENT BEFORE ACCUSING ME NOT KNOWING GRADE SCHOOL MATH? That is mighty big of you...

I will let you use your imagination on what vast means. Seriously though, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Did you really think that I meant 74,000 people are calling for the execution of Pence??? And you never answered how many people you personally know that called for an execution of Pence. You claim that you have heard a lot of people that want an execution.

There has been very little coverage regarding the peaceful protesting that took place. This was the majority of what happened. Not the small number of dumb ass rioters that entered the capitol. Here is an example:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ7ogGyy/
C aholic why don't you just tell us what the actual and true number is (according to you at least)? Personally I don't care if the number was as small as 19 or as large as a million or even higher. The fact remains that it was a horrific act and there were those who wanted it to go much further just as there were those who wanted the whole thing to be peaceful and within the law. Trying to put the focus on what percentage or number were trying to be peaceful vs. the number or percentage that wanted to take the protest even further than it went is a foolish diversion.
Joe, I agree on the number not mattering much. 1 was to many, let alone the 100's or 1,000's (it certainly seemed like 1,000 from pictures) that went into the capital building. I don't hold fault for the peaceful protestors that didn't enter the building or do damage. The other ones should be held accountable including significant jail time imo.

Do you apply the same logic to the BLM protest/movement, Antifa etc. burning police precinct, destroying businesses etc.?


I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:43 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:39 pm
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:28 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:26 pm
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:15 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 am
5
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:31 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:51 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm


But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.
It probably is 1%. We agree!!!! \:D/ That would be 740,000 if a person voting for Trump is a Trump supporter. That's still a lot. I've heard more people say they want Pence executed than those saying he shouldn't be. Silence is golden, but sometimes you need to speak up.
Were you on the vote counting commission in Pennsylvania? Because your numbers couldn't be further off and your assumption is ridiculous.

There are a number of conservative posters on Bobcat Nation. How many of them called for an execution? ZERO!!! How many do you know personally that have called for an execution? Let me guess... ZERO??
You said 99% don't believe Pence should be executed, so you're the one who said that 740,000 Trump voters agreed that he should be executed, not me. Trump received 74 million votes. 1% of 74 million is 740,000. That's grade school level math and you should be able to understand it, c'mon man!!

Nice pivot to BobcatNation from the entire US population. C'mon man, you're better than...oh never mind, you're showing on a daily, consistent basis that you're not better than that.
Alright you condescending fool. It is amazing how big of a blow hard you can be. Take a look at my statement above (bolded in red for your benefit). I said that "I am 99% sure", not that "99% want an execution". Slow down and actually read the statement. To restate your condescing remark, apparently you need grade school reader comprehension. CCCCMMMOOOONNNNN MMMMAAAANNNNN!!!!!!
C'mon man Stop projecting. If you're going to be condescending then you have allow others to be condescending back at you. If not, you're a snowflake. Now, you're not a snowflake, are you?

I'm sorry. I thought when you screamed VAST, that you meant 99% since you had referenced it earlier. What do you mean by vast?
Please go back and read this thread. My first response was a simple statement and not condescending. It wasn't even a post involving you. However, your response was condescending. You really need to quit making stuff up.

So you acknowledge that YOU MISREAD THE STATEMENT BEFORE ACCUSING ME NOT KNOWING GRADE SCHOOL MATH? That is mighty big of you...

I will let you use your imagination on what vast means. Seriously though, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Did you really think that I meant 74,000 people are calling for the execution of Pence??? And you never answered how many people you personally know that called for an execution of Pence. You claim that you have heard a lot of people that want an execution.

There has been very little coverage regarding the peaceful protesting that took place. This was the majority of what happened. Not the small number of dumb ass rioters that entered the capitol. Here is an example:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ7ogGyy/
C aholic why don't you just tell us what the actual and true number is (according to you at least)? Personally I don't care if the number was as small as 19 or as large as a million or even higher. The fact remains that it was a horrific act and there were those who wanted it to go much further just as there were those who wanted the whole thing to be peaceful and within the law. Trying to put the focus on what percentage or number were trying to be peaceful vs. the number or percentage that wanted to take the protest even further than it went is a foolish diversion.
Joe, I agree on the number not mattering much. 1 was to many, let alone the 100's or 1,000's (it certainly seemed like 1,000 from pictures) that went into the capital building. I don't hold fault for the peaceful protestors that didn't enter the building or do damage. The other ones should be held accountable including significant jail time imo.

Do you apply the same logic to the BLM protest/movement, Antifa etc. burning police precinct, destroying businesses etc.?
I would want any of the rioters from all sides to be charged for any crimes they committed and want equal justice to be served.
Those italicized words can sometimes be hard to get in this country but that should always be our desire and goal.


I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:46 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:39 pm
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:28 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:26 pm
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:15 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 am
5
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:31 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:51 am
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:11 am
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:14 pm


But many Trump followers think Pence should be executed because he’s now helping the liberal left hide the evidence of voter fraud that he knows exists, but just can’t find. As soon as someone from the liberal left blows the whistle we’ll all see the that Trump is right about voter fraud.
How do you define “many Trump followers”? I am 99% sure that the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters do not believe that Pence should be executed.
It probably is 1%. We agree!!!! \:D/ That would be 740,000 if a person voting for Trump is a Trump supporter. That's still a lot. I've heard more people say they want Pence executed than those saying he shouldn't be. Silence is golden, but sometimes you need to speak up.
Were you on the vote counting commission in Pennsylvania? Because your numbers couldn't be further off and your assumption is ridiculous.

There are a number of conservative posters on Bobcat Nation. How many of them called for an execution? ZERO!!! How many do you know personally that have called for an execution? Let me guess... ZERO??
You said 99% don't believe Pence should be executed, so you're the one who said that 740,000 Trump voters agreed that he should be executed, not me. Trump received 74 million votes. 1% of 74 million is 740,000. That's grade school level math and you should be able to understand it, c'mon man!!

Nice pivot to BobcatNation from the entire US population. C'mon man, you're better than...oh never mind, you're showing on a daily, consistent basis that you're not better than that.
Alright you condescending fool. It is amazing how big of a blow hard you can be. Take a look at my statement above (bolded in red for your benefit). I said that "I am 99% sure", not that "99% want an execution". Slow down and actually read the statement. To restate your condescing remark, apparently you need grade school reader comprehension. CCCCMMMOOOONNNNN MMMMAAAANNNNN!!!!!!
C'mon man Stop projecting. If you're going to be condescending then you have allow others to be condescending back at you. If not, you're a snowflake. Now, you're not a snowflake, are you?

I'm sorry. I thought when you screamed VAST, that you meant 99% since you had referenced it earlier. What do you mean by vast?
Please go back and read this thread. My first response was a simple statement and not condescending. It wasn't even a post involving you. However, your response was condescending. You really need to quit making stuff up.

So you acknowledge that YOU MISREAD THE STATEMENT BEFORE ACCUSING ME NOT KNOWING GRADE SCHOOL MATH? That is mighty big of you...

I will let you use your imagination on what vast means. Seriously though, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Did you really think that I meant 74,000 people are calling for the execution of Pence??? And you never answered how many people you personally know that called for an execution of Pence. You claim that you have heard a lot of people that want an execution.

There has been very little coverage regarding the peaceful protesting that took place. This was the majority of what happened. Not the small number of dumb ass rioters that entered the capitol. Here is an example:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ7ogGyy/
C aholic why don't you just tell us what the actual and true number is (according to you at least)? Personally I don't care if the number was as small as 19 or as large as a million or even higher. The fact remains that it was a horrific act and there were those who wanted it to go much further just as there were those who wanted the whole thing to be peaceful and within the law. Trying to put the focus on what percentage or number were trying to be peaceful vs. the number or percentage that wanted to take the protest even further than it went is a foolish diversion.
Joe, I agree on the number not mattering much. 1 was to many, let alone the 100's or 1,000's (it certainly seemed like 1,000 from pictures) that went into the capital building. I don't hold fault for the peaceful protestors that didn't enter the building or do damage. The other ones should be held accountable including significant jail time imo.

Do you apply the same logic to the BLM protest/movement, Antifa etc. burning police precinct, destroying businesses etc.?
I would want any of the rioters from all sides to be charged for any crimes they committed and want equal justice to be served.
Those italicized words can sometimes be hard to get in this country but that should always be our desire and goal.


I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

User avatar
BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3537
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by BigBruceBaker » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:09 pm

Totally agree. Equal justice regardless of sex, race, religion, age, political stance should be the standard, it is incredibly sad it is different (even if its perception).


I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2489
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by The Butcher » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:38 am

Any destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot. But let us all be honest, BLM protests and this riot are false equivalences. Attempting a coup on our Nation's capital is treason!



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:28 am

The Butcher wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:38 am
Any destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot. But let us all be honest, BLM protests and this riot are false equivalences. Attempting a coup on our Nation's capital is treason!
We all know you have a liberal agenda to advance, but the riots this summer were on Federal property, police and government in general. They even sectioned off parts of cities and created their own governments. That is also a coup attempt. And the instigators from this summer have been let go with no punishment. If you are against violence, you should be calling for all perpetrators to be punished - not just the people in DC.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6092
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:40 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:28 am
The Butcher wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:38 am
Any destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot. But let us all be honest, BLM protests and this riot are false equivalences. Attempting a coup on our Nation's capital is treason!
We all know you have a liberal agenda to advance, but the riots this summer were on Federal property, police and government in general. They even sectioned off parts of cities and created their own governments. That is also a coup attempt. And the instigators from this summer have been let go with no punishment. If you are against violence, you should be calling for all perpetrators to be punished - not just the people in DC.
He did. "Any destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot." That's pretty straight forward. You appear to be just want to start argument for the sake of arguing, but your point matches the Butcher's point. Maybe you should take a break from the message board for a while.

You can have the opinion that destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot, and also be of the opinion that the BLM protest and the Capitol insurrection are false equivalencies.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6092
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:46 am

As usual Cataholic's comments are out of context:

His prosecutors won’t pursue demonstrators accused of interfering with police, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, escape or harassment if the allegations don’t involve “deliberate’' property damage, theft or force against another person or threats of force, Schmidt said.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/0 ... speak.html



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:49 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:40 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:28 am
The Butcher wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:38 am
Any destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot. But let us all be honest, BLM protests and this riot are false equivalences. Attempting a coup on our Nation's capital is treason!
We all know you have a liberal agenda to advance, but the riots this summer were on Federal property, police and government in general. They even sectioned off parts of cities and created their own governments. That is also a coup attempt. And the instigators from this summer have been let go with no punishment. If you are against violence, you should be calling for all perpetrators to be punished - not just the people in DC.
He did. "Any destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot." That's pretty straight forward. You appear to be just want to start argument for the sake of arguing, but your point matches the Butcher's point. Maybe you should take a break from the message board for a while.

You can have the opinion that destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot, and also be of the opinion that the BLM protest and the Capitol insurrection are false equivalencies.
Not consistent with what you or Butch posted from this summer. You actually justified the cost of the riots.



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:50 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:46 am
As usual Cataholic's comments are out of context:

His prosecutors won’t pursue demonstrators accused of interfering with police, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, escape or harassment if the allegations don’t involve “deliberate’' property damage, theft or force against another person or threats of force, Schmidt said.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/0 ... speak.html
What are you trying to say here?



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6092
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:32 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:49 pm
iaafan wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:40 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:28 am
The Butcher wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:38 am
Any destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot. But let us all be honest, BLM protests and this riot are false equivalences. Attempting a coup on our Nation's capital is treason!
We all know you have a liberal agenda to advance, but the riots this summer were on Federal property, police and government in general. They even sectioned off parts of cities and created their own governments. That is also a coup attempt. And the instigators from this summer have been let go with no punishment. If you are against violence, you should be calling for all perpetrators to be punished - not just the people in DC.
He did. "Any destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot." That's pretty straight forward. You appear to be just want to start argument for the sake of arguing, but your point matches the Butcher's point. Maybe you should take a break from the message board for a while.

You can have the opinion that destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot, and also be of the opinion that the BLM protest and the Capitol insurrection are false equivalencies.
Not consistent with what you or Butch posted from this summer. You actually justified the cost of the riots.
There’s nothing to be consistent with. These are two separate things.

Yes, the cost of what happened would be worth ridding America of racism...if that happened. The coat of the insurrection would also be worth it...if there was widespread voter fraud that swung the election.

Just like the Boston Tea Party was worth it. It was a just cause.

C-O-N-T-E-X-T



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6092
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by iaafan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:34 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:50 pm
iaafan wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:46 am
As usual Cataholic's comments are out of context:

His prosecutors won’t pursue demonstrators accused of interfering with police, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, escape or harassment if the allegations don’t involve “deliberate’' property damage, theft or force against another person or threats of force, Schmidt said.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/0 ... speak.html
What are you trying to say here?
Read the story and it will set you free.



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:41 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:32 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:49 pm
iaafan wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:40 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:28 am
The Butcher wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:38 am
Any destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot. But let us all be honest, BLM protests and this riot are false equivalences. Attempting a coup on our Nation's capital is treason!
We all know you have a liberal agenda to advance, but the riots this summer were on Federal property, police and government in general. They even sectioned off parts of cities and created their own governments. That is also a coup attempt. And the instigators from this summer have been let go with no punishment. If you are against violence, you should be calling for all perpetrators to be punished - not just the people in DC.
He did. "Any destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot." That's pretty straight forward. You appear to be just want to start argument for the sake of arguing, but your point matches the Butcher's point. Maybe you should take a break from the message board for a while.

You can have the opinion that destruction of property is not acceptable during a riot, and also be of the opinion that the BLM protest and the Capitol insurrection are false equivalencies.
Not consistent with what you or Butch posted from this summer. You actually justified the cost of the riots.
There’s nothing to be consistent with. These are two separate things.

Yes, the cost of what happened would be worth ridding America of racism...if that happened. The coat of the insurrection would also be worth it...if there was widespread voter fraud that swung the election.

Just like the Boston Tea Party was worth it. It was a just cause.

C-O-N-T-E-X-T
Didn't you say earlier that a precedent was set by letting people go that committed crimes from the riots? Don't the two events have to be similar to set a precedent? Now you are saying that the two are not related?



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:44 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:34 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:50 pm
iaafan wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:46 am
As usual Cataholic's comments are out of context:

His prosecutors won’t pursue demonstrators accused of interfering with police, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, escape or harassment if the allegations don’t involve “deliberate’' property damage, theft or force against another person or threats of force, Schmidt said.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/0 ... speak.html
What are you trying to say here?
Read the story and it will set you free.
In other word's, you don't know why you quoted the story? I have no idea what point you are trying to make.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10485
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:11 pm

Happy to see parler working with the feds and turn over data to help identify and arrest insurrectionists.



User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10275
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, WA
Contact:

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by CelticCat » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:46 am

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:11 pm
Happy to see parler working with the feds and turn over data to help identify and arrest insurrectionists.
Sounds like Parler required a copy of your ID (usually your DL) to be verified on the site, I think like the blue checkmark on Twitter. Which is making it very easy to track down some of these people.


R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2489
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by The Butcher » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:36 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:49 pm

Not consistent with what you or Butch posted from this summer. You actually justified the cost of the riots.
That is a straight ass lie.
You are truly a Trumper- lie your way into an argument.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4866
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by RickRund » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:14 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:46 am
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:11 pm
Happy to see parler working with the feds and turn over data to help identify and arrest insurrectionists.
Sounds like Parler required a copy of your ID (usually your DL) to be verified on the site, I think like the blue checkmark on Twitter. Which is making it very easy to track down some of these people.
I believe all they asked for was a legit cell#...



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:26 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:36 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:49 pm

Not consistent with what you or Butch posted from this summer. You actually justified the cost of the riots.
That is a straight ass lie.
You are truly a Trumper- lie your way into an argument.
You should go back and review your posts from this summer. Here is beauty of you commenting about the Seattle CHOP zone. Seems like it was all a big joke to you. It would have been nice if you would have denounced actions instead of just downplaying the events.
Re: Seattle?
Report Quote
Post Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:09 am

Luckily the attendance was comparable to a home Sac game. No problems outside of a few hundred new COVID cases in the arena.



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2489
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by The Butcher » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:39 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:26 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:36 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:49 pm

Not consistent with what you or Butch posted from this summer. You actually justified the cost of the riots.
That is a straight ass lie.
You are truly a Trumper- lie your way into an argument.
You should go back and review your posts from this summer. Here is beauty of you commenting about the Seattle CHOP zone. Seems like it was all a big joke to you. It would have been nice if you would have denounced actions instead of just downplaying the events.
Re: Seattle?
Report Quote
Post Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:09 am

Luckily the attendance was comparable to a home Sac game. No problems outside of a few hundred new COVID cases in the arena.
Wow- you are a complete nutball. The post you quoted doesn’t reinforce your LIE. You have turned your online persona into a little Trump- just lie, lie, lie.

A fool’s mouth is his undoing, and his lips are a snare to his soul. -Proverbs 18:7



Post Reply