Anyone use the Parler app.

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4869
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by RickRund » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:22 pm

Is this going to be the new USA under a biden presidency? If this idea begins to catch on what will the new congress do?

https://financialpost.com/pmn/business- ... -app-store



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10485
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:29 pm

RickRund wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:22 pm
Is this going to be the new USA under a biden presidency? If this idea begins to catch on what will the new congress do?

https://financialpost.com/pmn/business- ... -app-store
Lol



User avatar
codecat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Laurel

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by codecat » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:03 am

RickRund wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:22 pm
Is this going to be the new USA under a biden presidency? If this idea begins to catch on what will the new congress do?

https://financialpost.com/pmn/business- ... -app-store
Just a guess, but about 1/4 will oppose, another 1/4 feign concern talking a good story to oppose but not follow up, and the other half will welcome the extra control it will bring.


Socialism - the financial model historically used to control the masses! It has noting to do with
freedom, and seriously erodes the primary constitutional freedom of free enterprise.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14625
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 am



MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6754
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by CatBlitz » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:48 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 am
Very fine people.


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

User avatar
codecat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Laurel

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by codecat » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:07 pm

I signed up this morning and so far has been well worth the effort. Primarily I will be (and have already seen some huge) evidence of election fraud that is being presented to a Military Tribunal - information not available on the main stream shaped news and social networks with existing censorship.

Edit:
However, internet traffic may be shut down in the next 48-72 hours.


Socialism - the financial model historically used to control the masses! It has noting to do with
freedom, and seriously erodes the primary constitutional freedom of free enterprise.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14625
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:37 pm

codecat wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:07 pm
I signed up this morning and so far has been well worth the effort. Primarily I will be (and have already seen some huge) evidence of election fraud that is being presented to a Military Tribunal - information not available on the main stream shaped news and social networks with existing censorship.

Edit:
However, internet traffic may be shut down in the next 48-72 hours.
You’re evidence of election fraud?


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10485
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:03 pm

codecat wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:07 pm
I signed up this morning and so far has been well worth the effort. Primarily I will be (and have already seen some huge) evidence of election fraud that is being presented to a Military Tribunal - information not available on the main stream shaped news and social networks with existing censorship.

Edit:
However, internet traffic may be shut down in the next 48-72 hours.
I’m excited to see the latest conspiracy theories. Please do share.



User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6754
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by CatBlitz » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:34 pm

codecat wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:07 pm
I signed up this morning and so far has been well worth the effort. Primarily I will be (and have already seen some huge) evidence of election fraud that is being presented to a Military Tribunal - information not available on the main stream shaped news and social networks with existing censorship.

Edit:
However, internet traffic may be shut down in the next 48-72 hours.
Ah yes. All the secret information, that's always ready to come out, that only conspiracy theorist 4chan users have been able to figure out.
It's amazing these people have everything pegged so well! A shame they're stuck somewhere convincing other basement dwellers that they can figure out the world when no one else can.

If only all this information was available to everyone!


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:42 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 am
This is disgusting and these people are criminals, but where were you when people were calling for the deaths of policemen this summer. There are tons of videos with police being screamed at, spit on, wished they were dead, etc and the liberal left was quiet. You actually said it was not news. Now a party that you don’t support makes similar statements (which are disgusting), you all of sudden have an issue.



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14625
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:58 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:42 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 am
This is disgusting and these people are criminals, but where were you when people were calling for the deaths of policemen this summer. There are tons of videos with police being screamed at, spit on, wished they were dead, etc and the liberal left was quiet. You actually said it was not news. Now a party that you don’t support makes similar statements (which are disgusting), you all of sudden have an issue.
I would’ve posted that if I’d seen it. If you would’ve posted it, I would’ve condemned. Be accountable. You can still link the death threats posts. I’d like to see them.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10485
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:05 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:58 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:42 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 am
This is disgusting and these people are criminals, but where were you when people were calling for the deaths of policemen this summer. There are tons of videos with police being screamed at, spit on, wished they were dead, etc and the liberal left was quiet. You actually said it was not news. Now a party that you don’t support makes similar statements (which are disgusting), you all of sudden have an issue.
I would’ve posted that if I’d seen it. If you would’ve posted it, I would’ve condemned. Be accountable. You can still link the death threats posts. I’d like to see them.
The whataboutism is strong in this one.



User avatar
Hawks86
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9531
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: MT

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:17 pm

Looks like Parler is about to be given a timeout.


"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4869
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by RickRund » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:07 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:37 pm
codecat wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:07 pm
I signed up this morning and so far has been well worth the effort. Primarily I will be (and have already seen some huge) evidence of election fraud that is being presented to a Military Tribunal - information not available on the main stream shaped news and social networks with existing censorship.

Edit:
However, internet traffic may be shut down in the next 48-72 hours.
You’re evidence of election fraud?
I posted links and got lols and silence...



User avatar
codecat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Laurel

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by codecat » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:53 pm

A few tender morsels of the attempt to PURGE ALL CONSERVATIVE VOICES (posted on Parler)

LlinWood posted 2 hours ago...

A reliable source informs me that Amazon (AWS) will shut down Parler in next 24-36 hours.

Good idea to get on Clouthub and/or gab ASAP.

These big tech Goliath’s are about get hit with a small, smooth stone. And they will fall hard. In a few days. Patience. Wait on the Lord.

You watch it happen.
John Matze of Parlor wrote 40 min ago...
We are the closest thing to competition Facebook or Twitter has seen in many years. I believe Amazon, Google, Apple worked together to try and ensure they don’t have competition.

They will NOT win! We are the worlds last hope for free speech and free information.

What they are doing is unprecedented, unfounded and absolutely disgusting. Shameful.

This is a battle against all of us. Liberals, conservatives, atheists, Christians, black, white, etc. They want to keep their monopoly over speech. They want us fighting. They don’t want us working together. They don’t want us working with each other, they want us hating one another.

Parley - brings two people with conflicting ideas together. Our mission is free speech, democracy and us the people having the power. The elite don’t want us to be free, they want hate division and power!

For us to win this fight we need everyone back on Parler Tuesday. By Monday at noon we will be fully operational again.

LLinWood posted 42 min ago...
BE PREPARED FOR AN IMMINENT BLACKOUT.

President Trump will be using be using emergency broadcast system.

We have a man of courage & faith at the helm.

He will be at the helm for 4 more years per the RULE OF LAW.

Pray for President, our country & ALL.

LLinWood posted 35 min ago...
Apple is going to do an update on all phones to shut off the emergency broadcast system. This is Nazi Germany 1938

Turn your auto update toggle off.


Edit: added the following.

John Maze Update...
Sunday (tomorrow) at midnight Amazon will be shutting off all of our servers in an attempt to completely remove free speech off the internet. There is the possibility Parler will be unavailable on the internet for up to a week as we rebuild from scratch. We prepared for events like this by never relying on amazons proprietary infrastructure and building bare metal products.

We will try our best to move to a new provider right now as we have many competing for our business, however Amazon, Google and Apple purposefully did this as a coordinated effort knowing our options would be limited and knowing this would inflict the most damage right as President Trump was banned from the tech companies.

This was a coordinated attack by the tech giants to kill competition in the market place. We were too successful too fast. You can expect the war on competition and free speech to continue, but don’t count us out.


Socialism - the financial model historically used to control the masses! It has noting to do with
freedom, and seriously erodes the primary constitutional freedom of free enterprise.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14625
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:38 am

RickRund wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:07 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:37 pm
codecat wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:07 pm
I signed up this morning and so far has been well worth the effort. Primarily I will be (and have already seen some huge) evidence of election fraud that is being presented to a Military Tribunal - information not available on the main stream shaped news and social networks with existing censorship.

Edit:
However, internet traffic may be shut down in the next 48-72 hours.
You’re evidence of election fraud?
I posted links and got lols and silence...
Was just giving him a bit of a hard time. He made grammatical error there. Left out a word or something.

I’m trying to wrap me head around how people think that despite 60? attempts by trumps attorneys presented to many republican and Trump appointed judges no evidence was presented that was deemed strong enough to support claims of voter fraud, yet parler and Trump supporters think they’ve got the evidence.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by Cataholic » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:56 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:58 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:42 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 am
This is disgusting and these people are criminals, but where were you when people were calling for the deaths of policemen this summer. There are tons of videos with police being screamed at, spit on, wished they were dead, etc and the liberal left was quiet. You actually said it was not news. Now a party that you don’t support makes similar statements (which are disgusting), you all of sudden have an issue.
I would’ve posted that if I’d seen it. If you would’ve posted it, I would’ve condemned. Be accountable. You can still link the death threats posts. I’d like to see them.
Geez Tom. I am referring to the Portland violence that you said was not news this summer. You got in an argument with me that it wasn’t deemed news. The text you just posted regarding this past week calling for violence is the exact same verbiage from this summer. You are so offended now, but it wasn’t news worthy this summer?



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10485
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by wbtfg » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:22 pm

Thoughts and prayers




TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14625
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Anyone use the Parler app. The

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:49 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:56 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:58 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:42 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 am
This is disgusting and these people are criminals, but where were you when people were calling for the deaths of policemen this summer. There are tons of videos with police being screamed at, spit on, wished they were dead, etc and the liberal left was quiet. You actually said it was not news. Now a party that you don’t support makes similar statements (which are disgusting), you all of sudden have an issue.
I would’ve posted that if I’d seen it. If you would’ve posted it, I would’ve condemned. Be accountable. You can still link the death threats posts. I’d like to see them.
Geez Tom. I am referring to the Portland violence that you said was not news this summer. You got in an argument with me that it wasn’t deemed news. The text you just posted regarding this past week calling for violence is the exact same verbiage from this summer. You are so offended now, but it wasn’t news worthy thisques summer?
I was responding to you asking me this question. If you have something post it. If I see it I’ll respond as noted above. If I don’t respond, then I probably didn’t see it so you should PM me if you want me to respond. Sorry I don’t see and/or respond to every post.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:15 pm
Location: Boise, ID

Re: Anyone use the Parler app.

Post by BozoneCat » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 pm

Anyone quoting L. Lin Wood without anything other than a sharp rebuke and feelings of disgust is abhorrent to me. This is a man who literally called for the execution of our sitting Vice President, and it wasn’t hyperbole.


GO CATS GO!!!

Image

Post Reply