Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

John K
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8276
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 am
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by John K » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:43 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:24 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:28 pm
Capitol is on lockdown and Trump tweets this:
I literally do not understand how anyone with a functioning brain and a hair of common sense or decency can still support this treasonist? I am sick to my stomach watching this coup attempt happen right in front of our eyes.
Good post....my sentiments exactly. The scenes that we are seeing right now inside and outside of the capital building, are a fitting but disgraceful end to a disgraceful presidency. Those images will ultimately be Trump's enduring legacy. Please crawl back into the primordial ooze that you crawled out from...the sooner the better. January 20 cannot get here fast enough!! How much more damage can he do, in the next two weeks? People always say that it can't get any worse, but with this guy, it always gets worse.



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2510
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by The Butcher » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:48 pm

Bots on social media are saying that the riot is ANTIFA dressed up like MAGA.



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2510
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by The Butcher » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:55 pm

Ivanka Trump called the rioters that have incited violence at the Capitol "patriots".




Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3655
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by Cataholic » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:57 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:55 pm
Ivanka Trump called the rioters that have incited violence at the Capitol "patriots".

Both her and Trump are calling for peace. Did you miss that part?



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2510
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by The Butcher » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:00 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:57 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:55 pm
Ivanka Trump called the rioters that have incited violence at the Capitol "patriots".

Both her and Trump are calling for peace. Did you miss that part?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3655
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by Cataholic » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:02 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:00 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:57 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:55 pm
Ivanka Trump called the rioters that have incited violence at the Capitol "patriots".

Both her and Trump are calling for peace. Did you miss that part?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Seriously, did you not read the tweet? Or it just simply doesn’t matter to you what they mean?



User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10306
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Upper Northwest WA
Contact:

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by CelticCat » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:13 pm

Trump Tweeted that "everyone" remain peaceful, conjuring up memories of "good people on both sides". He is not condemning anything nor is he telling anyone to disperse. Read: it's okay to storm the Capitol and interfere with elected official's duties, just don't hurt anyone.


R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2510
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by The Butcher » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:16 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:02 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:00 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:57 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:55 pm
Ivanka Trump called the rioters that have incited violence at the Capitol "patriots".

Both her and Trump are calling for peace. Did you miss that part?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Seriously, did you not read the tweet? Or it just simply doesn’t matter to you what they mean?
“Evil people rely on the acquiescence of naïve good people to allow them to continue with their evil.” - Stuart Aken



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6119
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by iaafan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:16 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:13 pm
Trump Tweeted that "everyone" remain peaceful, conjuring up memories of "good people on both sides". He is not condemning anything nor is he telling anyone to disperse. Read: it's okay to storm the Capitol and interfere with elected official's duties, just don't hurt anyone.
My question is: Where's Lee Greenwood?



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3655
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by Cataholic » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:20 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:13 pm
Trump Tweeted that "everyone" remain peaceful, conjuring up memories of "good people on both sides". He is not condemning anything nor is he telling anyone to disperse. Read: it's okay to storm the Capitol and interfere with elected official's duties, just don't hurt anyone.
What??? Seriously????

He tweets:






User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10306
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Upper Northwest WA
Contact:

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by CelticCat » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:21 pm

Well, at least he said "go home"



R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10306
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Upper Northwest WA
Contact:

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by CelticCat » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:22 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:20 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:13 pm
Trump Tweeted that "everyone" remain peaceful, conjuring up memories of "good people on both sides". He is not condemning anything nor is he telling anyone to disperse. Read: it's okay to storm the Capitol and interfere with elected official's duties, just don't hurt anyone.
What??? Seriously????

He tweets:



Yes, I read those Tweets. I don't see anything condemning the protests or telling anyone to go home. Do you?


R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4916
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by ilovethecats » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:23 pm

Man it's crazy how we can all read the same thing, and come away with such different ideas of what was said and meant.



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3655
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by Cataholic » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:30 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:22 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:20 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:13 pm
Trump Tweeted that "everyone" remain peaceful, conjuring up memories of "good people on both sides". He is not condemning anything nor is he telling anyone to disperse. Read: it's okay to storm the Capitol and interfere with elected official's duties, just don't hurt anyone.
What??? Seriously????

He tweets:



Yes, I read those Tweets. I don't see anything condemning the protests or telling anyone to go home. Do you?
Take off your never Trump glasses. He clearly says go home and go home in peace.




iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6119
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by iaafan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:35 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:21 pm
Well, at least he said "go home"

Telling people to go home, while continuing to lie to them (an incense them) by saying the election was stolen and a fraud. He's a complete thug and political bully.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6119
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by iaafan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:37 pm

Trump told people they could get their way if they turned out in force.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6119
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by iaafan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:39 pm

Trump will pardon all of them.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6119
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by iaafan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:41 pm

Hawley's got a big role in this, too.



User avatar
codecat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Laurel

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by codecat » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:30 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:13 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:52 pm
iaafan wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:37 pm
RickRund wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:23 pm
having a "too large" magazine...

Wondering when antifa and blm will be arrested for their burning, their harassment and weapons violations. Also the dc mayor banned the Proud Boys from carrying weapons (firearms) in the March. Again I would ask when antifa and blm will be banned from carrying the same. Waiting for arrests from the harassment at the Hawley residence...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... tent=daily
Except the protesters outside Hawley's house were peaceful, according to the police.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/gov ... 16c2d.html
Do you really believe it was peaceful? Did you watch the video? Would you be comfortable with that mob encroaching on your property? Comments made about killing their pets?
Was it worse than the mob that surrounded the house of Matt Kelley of the gallatin county health dept? I know his elementary school aged son was scared to go to sleep at night. I didn’t see you or Rick speaking about that and that’s right in Bozeman. Wonder why.....
Once again there is a huge difference between those hired guns in Antifa (not grassroots but funded by George Soros and others) as free speech and citizens that are angry with the decisions of their elected. Both may intimidate, in one case its individuals and the other they are hired guns of the left.


Socialism - the financial model historically used to control the masses! It has noting to do with
freedom, and seriously erodes the primary constitutional freedom of free enterprise.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6119
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Proud Boy arrested, burning a blm banner AND

Post by iaafan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:38 pm

codecat wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:30 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:13 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:52 pm
iaafan wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:37 pm
RickRund wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:23 pm
having a "too large" magazine...

Wondering when antifa and blm will be arrested for their burning, their harassment and weapons violations. Also the dc mayor banned the Proud Boys from carrying weapons (firearms) in the March. Again I would ask when antifa and blm will be banned from carrying the same. Waiting for arrests from the harassment at the Hawley residence...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... tent=daily
Except the protesters outside Hawley's house were peaceful, according to the police.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/gov ... 16c2d.html
Do you really believe it was peaceful? Did you watch the video? Would you be comfortable with that mob encroaching on your property? Comments made about killing their pets?
Was it worse than the mob that surrounded the house of Matt Kelley of the gallatin county health dept? I know his elementary school aged son was scared to go to sleep at night. I didn’t see you or Rick speaking about that and that’s right in Bozeman. Wonder why.....
Once again there is a huge difference between those hired guns in Antifa (not grassroots but funded by George Soros and others) as free speech and citizens that are angry with the decisions of their elected. Both may intimidate, in one case its individuals and the other they are hired guns of the left.
That's right. I forgot about those videos of Soros giving briefcases of cash to known Antifa members.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN23P2XJ



Post Reply