COVID Vaccine

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Will you get the COVID Vaccine when made available?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:50 am

Yes- as soon as possible
56%
Yes- but I will wait awhile
22%
No
22%
Unsure
No votes

Total votes: 27

Mtcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: COVID Vaccine

Post by Mtcatfan » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:53 am

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:32 am
catatac wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:21 pm

I have a couple questions about the mindset regarding the vaccines. It sounds like everyone that is getting vaccinated will have to get two vaccines... the first one and then a follow up one three weeks later. It sounds like the side effects (if there are going to be any), usually will happen after the second shot. I'm really not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, just making sure I am recalling the information I read correctly.
That's accurate.

The good news is, the more severe side effects of the 2nd dosage is an indication that the first dosage is working.

Also, I've read that individuals who have had covid and test positive for antibodies, have a more severe reaction on the first dosage than those who haven't had covid previously.....which makes sense.
I didn't think if you had contacted the virus that you would need to then get the vaccine?

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:45 pm

catatac wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:53 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:46 am
wbtfg wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:29 am
The Butcher wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:49 am
Getting my vaccine today! [-o<
That’s awesome! How’d you get one so quickly?
Fall under essential worker. Also, only about 60% of those ahead of me got their vaccine making it available, otherwise I would have not made the first wave. ](*,)

It was just like a flu shot (fast!). You have to wait 15 minutes after to make sure you don't have any reactions. All I have is a sore arm.
Fantastic! I had the same response - sore shoulder for a day, otherwise I felt nothing. Actually went for a run that evening, I felt completely comfortable. We gotta get these vaccines ramped up, so glad to hear that it’s starting to get out there to the public!
I have a couple questions about the mindset regarding the vaccines. It sounds like everyone that is getting vaccinated will have to get two vaccines... the first one and then a follow up one three weeks later. It sounds like the side effects (if there are going to be any), usually will happen after the second shot. I'm really not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, just making sure I am recalling the information I read correctly. So I am 100% behind people getting this vaccine ASAP if they are over 70 or have underlying health conditions. That makes perfect sense. As for everyone else jumping in line to get this vaccine, is the mindset, concern that you are protecting yourself from the extremely unlikely event that you contract the virus and end up with a case serious enough to require hospitalization? Or, is more of a mindset that it's better for the greater good, and just trying to help control the virus throughout the general population? I'm not trying to pick fights here but just trying to understand the reasoning because I've been questioning whether or not I'd get the vaccine or not if I did not already have the virus.
I think there are some people that get side effects after the 1st shot, mostly just injection site soreness, fatigue, and headache, small chance of low-grade fever. I'm expecting a little worse after the 2nd shot, but I don't really worry about it, I have chosen to go through with it so I'll just manage it at the time.

I'm a health care provider, so my thought process is that I'm doing this for a few reasons: (1) to protect my patients, (2) to protect myself and my family (I have a 1 y/o toddler and a pregnant wife at home), (3) I feel a responsibility as a health care provider and as a good subject (young-ish, healthy, no allergies, no co-morbidities) to be among the early takers of the vaccine to help develop more information about the vaccine for the greater good of our society, so that hopefully more people will feel safe getting it themselves and we can move past this fiasco and get back to normal, whatever that is going forward.

GO CATS GO!!!

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:27 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:45 pm
catatac wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Fall under essential worker. Also, only about 60% of those ahead of me got their vaccine making it available, otherwise I would have not made the first wave. ](*,)

It was just like a flu shot (fast!). You have to wait 15 minutes after to make sure you don't have any reactions. All I have is a sore arm.
Fantastic! I had the same response - sore shoulder for a day, otherwise I felt nothing. Actually went for a run that evening, I felt completely comfortable. We gotta get these vaccines ramped up, so glad to hear that it’s starting to get out there to the public!
I have a couple questions about the mindset regarding the vaccines. It sounds like everyone that is getting vaccinated will have to get two vaccines... the first one and then a follow up one three weeks later. It sounds like the side effects (if there are going to be any), usually will happen after the second shot. I'm really not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, just making sure I am recalling the information I read correctly. So I am 100% behind people getting this vaccine ASAP if they are over 70 or have underlying health conditions. That makes perfect sense. As for everyone else jumping in line to get this vaccine, is the mindset, concern that you are protecting yourself from the extremely unlikely event that you contract the virus and end up with a case serious enough to require hospitalization? Or, is more of a mindset that it's better for the greater good, and just trying to help control the virus throughout the general population? I'm not trying to pick fights here but just trying to understand the reasoning because I've been questioning whether or not I'd get the vaccine or not if I did not already have the virus.
I think there are some people that get side effects after the 1st shot, mostly just injection site soreness, fatigue, and headache, small chance of low-grade fever. I'm expecting a little worse after the 2nd shot, but I don't really worry about it, I have chosen to go through with it so I'll just manage it at the time.

I'm a health care provider, so my thought process is that I'm doing this for a few reasons: (1) to protect my patients, (2) to protect myself and my family (I have a 1 y/o toddler and a pregnant wife at home), (3) I feel a responsibility as a health care provider and as a good subject (young-ish, healthy, no allergies, no co-morbidities) to be among the early takers of the vaccine to help develop more information about the vaccine for the greater good of our society, so that hopefully more people will feel safe getting it themselves and we can move past this fiasco and get back to normal, whatever that is going forward.
RIght on, thank you sir... that makes complete sense to me! I was just trying to step back and think about whether I would get it had I not already contracted the virus. Part of me was thinking, wait, the common side effects sound as bad or worse than what I experienced when I had the virus! lol. Given that, I'd probably just take my chances with my body taking care of this, but again... if it's more about getting the shot to protect others around me and has nothing to do with my own personal safety, then maybe I should re think that mind set. Who knows. I've also had one flu shot in my life about fifteen years ago and I got very sick afterwards, so I'm probably gun shy.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:35 pm

catatac wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:27 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
catatac wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
The Butcher wrote:

RIght on, thank you sir... that makes complete sense to me! I was just trying to step back and think about whether I would get it had I not already contracted the virus. Part of me was thinking, wait, the common side effects sound as bad or worse than what I experienced when I had the virus! lol. Given that, I'd probably just take my chances with my body taking care of this, but again... if it's more about getting the shot to protect others around me and has nothing to do with my own personal safety, then maybe I should re think that mind set. Who knows. I've also had one flu shot in my life about fifteen years ago and I got very sick afterwards, so I'm probably gun shy.
I'd definitely consult your primary care provider about whether or not the vaccine would be a good option. It's not uncommon to have been infected with COVID and not have developed any lasting antibodies. For example, a friend of mine's daughter was infected in late Aug/early Sept and tested negative for antibodies in November.

There are still a ton of unknowns with this thing.

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:15 pm

The leaders of Operation Warp Speed have really messed things up. At the current vaccination rate it would take 10 years to complete the vaccination of Americans. There was never a Federal plan to vaccinate Americans. More needless deaths will occur because of a complete lack of leadership from the Trump Administration during this pandemic.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:26 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:35 pm
catatac wrote:
I'd definitely consult your primary care provider about whether or not the vaccine would be a good option. It's not uncommon to have been infected with COVID and not have developed any lasting antibodies. For example, a friend of mine's daughter was infected in late Aug/early Sept and tested negative for antibodies in November.

Always, always recommend talking to your PCP about these things. They will always know far more about your personal medical history and whether it is a good decision & the right timing for things like this than any one of us could ever hope to know.

I think it's important to have concern for your own personal safety, but keeping others in mind is equally important. It's not even just a health issue - I think that when we see higher percentages of people having received the vaccine, we will start to see the businesses that have had to close or modify start to be allowed to reopen fully, so I think it helps us get our small businesses back on track. That's equally as important as anything right now, IMO.

About the flu shot - I believe it is a very common misconception that I hear frequently about people feeling like they got sick (or "got the flu") from getting a flu shot. First, you can't get the flu from the flu shot, it's not a live strain. You CAN get sick from the immune response to the shot, but I feel like the main reason for that is that most of us set a time to go get the shot and whether we feel good or not, we say "no" to the "are you feeling ill, etc." questions and just go ahead and take the shot. If you aren't feeling well, are over-tired, stressed, etc., I would recommend waiting until you feel better and your immune system is not compromised before taking the shot. When I schedule mine, I make a point to eat extra healthy and get a little more rest in the days leading up to getting the shot. I did the same with my COVID vaccine. The only time I got sick after a flu shot was when I was in grad school (tired, stressed, broke, no sleep, poor diet) and I've had it every year for 17 years since without ever having even a slight side effect.

GO CATS GO!!!

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:38 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:26 pm
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:

Always, always recommend talking to your PCP about these things. They will always know far more about your personal medical history and whether it is a good decision & the right timing for things like this than any one of us could ever hope to know.

I think it's important to have concern for your own personal safety, but keeping others in mind is equally important. It's not even just a health issue - I think that when we see higher percentages of people having received the vaccine, we will start to see the businesses that have had to close or modify start to be allowed to reopen fully, so I think it helps us get our small businesses back on track. That's equally as important as anything right now, IMO.

About the flu shot - I believe it is a very common misconception that I hear frequently about people feeling like they got sick (or "got the flu") from getting a flu shot. First, you can't get the flu from the flu shot, it's not a live strain. You CAN get sick from the immune response to the shot, but I feel like the main reason for that is that most of us set a time to go get the shot and whether we feel good or not, we say "no" to the "are you feeling ill, etc." questions and just go ahead and take the shot. If you aren't feeling well, are over-tired, stressed, etc., I would recommend waiting until you feel better and your immune system is not compromised before taking the shot. When I schedule mine, I make a point to eat extra healthy and get a little more rest in the days leading up to getting the shot. I did the same with my COVID vaccine. The only time I got sick after a flu shot was when I was in grad school (tired, stressed, broke, no sleep, poor diet) and I've had it every year for 17 years since without ever having even a slight side effect.
Right on, thanks for the info. All I know is about the sickest I've ever been (except probably chicken pox when I was about 10) is after I got my one and only flu shot. I was feeling fine, not sick or run down at all when I got it and only got it because a friend talked me into it because they said it was supposed to be a "bad year" for the flu. So I have no idea if I actually had the flu after that shot, as I know the strain they inject you with is not live, but again - I just know I got sick. I also know people are different, and that's OK. I prefer to just let my immune system do it's thing when I get sick and run it's course. I'm sure if I ever get REALLY sick I might change my tone, knock on wood. [-o<

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:27 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:15 pm
The leaders of Operation Warp Speed have really messed things up. At the current vaccination rate it would take 10 years to complete the vaccination of Americans. There was never a Federal plan to vaccinate Americans. More needless deaths will occur because of a complete lack of leadership from the Trump Administration during this pandemic.
But with biden now presumably the leader of the free world everything will be just fine.

I do expect you to be as critical of biden if he does win the election!

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:53 pm

The Butcher wrote:
You seem to be an expert. Please elaborate on what else they could have done.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:01 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:53 pm
The Butcher wrote:
You mean, like provide a better system for administering vaccines at a rate of about 10x what we’re currently doing? Because that’s what Trump promised. We only had like 9-10 months to prepare for this, apparently that wasn’t enough time. Right now, it’s a total Charlie Foxtrot. Leaving it up to individual states to figure out how to administer and to whom, just like the handling of COVID itself, has proven to be a terrible mistake.

GO CATS GO!!!

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:14 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:01 pm
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
You mean, like provide a better system for administering vaccines at a rate of about 10x what we’re currently doing? Because that’s what Trump promised. We only had like 9-10 months to prepare for this, apparently that wasn’t enough time. Right now, it’s a total Charlie Foxtrot. Leaving it up to individual states to figure out how to administer and to whom, just like the handling of COVID itself, has proven to be a terrible mistake.
The fact that we not only have one vaccine, but multiple vaccines is a miracle in itself! How people laughed and said it could never be done before year end?

Of course many of those individual states that you referred to were actually threatening to boycott any vaccine developed or distributed under Trump! Those states threatened litigation if they couldn’t control distribution. But somehow, Trump is responsible for any hiccups in distribution?

So please tell us how the vaccine could be distributed better. Specifics if possible.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:34 am

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:14 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
The fact that we not only have one vaccine, but multiple vaccines is a miracle in itself! How people laughed and said it could never be done before year end?

Of course many of those individual states that you referred to were actually threatening to boycott any vaccine developed or distributed under Trump! Those states threatened litigation if they couldn’t control distribution. But somehow, Trump is responsible for any hiccups in distribution?

So please tell us how the vaccine could be distributed better. Specifics if possible.
Trump had nothing - or very, very little - to do with the development of the vaccine(s), despite taking credit for it regularly. Credit the brilliant scientists that worked tirelessly to figure out how to do something that had never been done before. The scientists that developed this should win a Nobel prize, it is indeed a miracle and an amazing feat of science. I don't know that people "laughed," I think there was understandable skepticism about the ability to do something that had never been done before. Thank goodness for science.

I don't think this is an issue that should be politicized, although you are trying to go there. I'm not talking about specific red or blue states, I personally feel that leaving it up to individual states leads to confusion and slows the whole process down for everyone because things are being handled differently from one place to the next. That delays everything for everybody. Already, we are seeing a significant decrease in doses delivered to each state from what was initially promised. That's a huge problem. There was no guidance given about how to administer the vaccines en masse, and not only individual states, but individual hospitals/pharmacies have been left to determine by themselves how to go about it and who gets it first, etc. That is terrible leadership. It's not all on Trump, although he certainly deserves a lot of blame. He's been too busy tweeting about the election, filing ridiculous lawsuits, and golfing to be bothered with paying any attention to the ongoing pandemic or the distribution issues with the vaccine. You've already seen the general in charge of Warp Speed take responsibility for delays in distribution. These people had months to have a well-thought-out plan and have the pieces in place to make this go smoothly, and nothing was done ahead of time. Many people I know still have no idea of when they are in line to receive the vaccine. I think everyone should have a pretty good idea of when they fall in line by now. There is much work to be done.

GO CATS GO!!!

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:56 am

BozoneCat wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:34 am
Cataholic wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:

Trump had nothing - or very, very little - to do with the development of the vaccine(s), despite taking credit for it regularly. Credit the brilliant scientists that worked tirelessly to figure out how to do something that had never been done before. The scientists that developed this should win a Nobel prize, it is indeed a miracle and an amazing feat of science. I don't know that people "laughed," I think there was understandable skepticism about the ability to do something that had never been done before. Thank goodness for science.

I don't think this is an issue that should be politicized, although you are trying to go there. I'm not talking about specific red or blue states, I personally feel that leaving it up to individual states leads to confusion and slows the whole process down for everyone because things are being handled differently from one place to the next. That delays everything for everybody. Already, we are seeing a significant decrease in doses delivered to each state from what was initially promised. That's a huge problem. There was no guidance given about how to administer the vaccines en masse, and not only individual states, but individual hospitals/pharmacies have been left to determine by themselves how to go about it and who gets it first, etc. That is terrible leadership. It's not all on Trump, although he certainly deserves a lot of blame. He's been too busy tweeting about the election, filing ridiculous lawsuits, and golfing to be bothered with paying any attention to the ongoing pandemic or the distribution issues with the vaccine. You've already seen the general in charge of Warp Speed take responsibility for delays in distribution. These people had months to have a well-thought-out plan and have the pieces in place to make this go smoothly, and nothing was done ahead of time. Many people I know still have no idea of when they are in line to receive the vaccine. I think everyone should have a pretty good idea of when they fall in line by now. There is much work to be done.
I’m trying to make this political? Did you look at the original post from Butch? And then you specifically mention Trump in your first response. I ask for specifics and the liberal left just point fingers at Trump.

Did you ever consider that the special characteristics of the vaccine require special handling? There are also a multitude of requirements and certifications required in order to even handle this material as a transporter. And medical facilities must have special capabilities to even hold the first vaccine are limiting where that vaccine can even be sent.

And by the way, Trump was roundly criticized for saying that a vaccine could be ready before the end of the year. That is a fact. And seriously, to just say the scientists did it all themselves is ridiculous. This has never been done before! It takes years to develop and approve a vacine and the administration helped get this done in 8 months. And the states wanting to control who gets the vaccines is also well documented. Don’t blame Trump’s admin for that mess.

And do you really think that Trump was filing lawsuits and never gave any pause to think about Covid? What ridiculous statement. Does that mean that he stop doing other things completely when he started operation warp speed? No national security issues, economic issues, racial issues - is the president only capable of doing one thing at a time?

You seem adamant that this was done wrong. Can you please elaborate on what should have been differently? I want specifics.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:10 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:56 am
BozoneCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:

I’m trying to make this political? Did you look at the original post from Butch? And then you specifically mention Trump in your first response. I ask for specifics and the liberal left just point fingers at Trump.

Did you ever consider that the special characteristics of the vaccine require special handling? There are also a multitude of requirements and certifications required in order to even handle this material as a transporter. And medical facilities must have special capabilities to even hold the first vaccine are limiting where that vaccine can even be sent.

And by the way, Trump was roundly criticized for saying that a vaccine could be ready before the end of the year. That is a fact. And seriously, to just say the scientists did it all themselves is ridiculous. This has never been done before! It takes years to develop and approve a vacine and the administration helped get this done in 8 months. And the states wanting to control who gets the vaccines is also well documented. Don’t blame Trump’s admin for that mess.

And do you really think that Trump was filing lawsuits and never gave any pause to think about Covid? What ridiculous statement. Does that mean that he stop doing other things completely when he started operation warp speed? No national security issues, economic issues, racial issues - is the president only capable of doing one thing at a time?

You seem adamant that this was done wrong. Can you please elaborate on what should have been differently? I want specifics.
Liberal left, seriously? I'm not going to waste my time responding to that.

I don't have the time or desire to be any more specific than what I've already posted. It's not my job to figure this out. I'm telling you, as a health care provider that is privy to discussions with the very people in charge of the roll-out at my hospital, what I have been told is that this has been a mess. Not a disaster, but a mess. Hopefully we learn some things in the future and clean it up.

GO CATS GO!!!

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:36 pm

wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
catatac wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
The Butcher wrote:

As far as I know, you only have about 3-4 months max of "immunity" from getting the SAME strand of COVID-19 again. Again I definitely could be wrong, but you could contract a different version or strand (i'm not sure on terms) of COVID-19 within the "immunity" stage and you absolutely can contract the same version or strand of COVID-19 after 3-4 months from previous infection.

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:06 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:36 pm
wbtfg wrote:
catatac wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
catatac wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
The Butcher wrote:

As far as I know, you only have about 3-4 months max of "immunity" from getting the SAME strand of COVID-19 again. Again I definitely could be wrong, but you could contract a different version or strand (i'm not sure on terms) of COVID-19 within the "immunity" stage and you absolutely can contract the same version or strand of COVID-19 after 3-4 months from previous infection.
I think all of that is still be researched and there isn't a definitive rule yet. That said, I think research is suggesting that the more severe your infection was, the longer you'll have antibodies in your system. Those that had mild cases, likely won't have antibodies for any significant amount of time.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:58 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:10 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:56 am
BozoneCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:

Liberal left, seriously? I'm not going to waste my time responding to that.

I don't have the time or desire to be any more specific than what I've already posted. It's not my job to figure this out. I'm telling you, as a health care provider that is privy to discussions with the very people in charge of the roll-out at my hospital, what I have been told is that this has been a mess. Not a disaster, but a mess. Hopefully we learn some things in the future and clean it up.
I can appreciate that your experience has not been good. However, the original poster blamed it on this admin without any specifics. That has been the tactics of the liberal left for years. Sorry if you don’t fall in that category, but it is has become a convenient excuse for anything nowadays and the media just goes along with it.

If your intent was to say that things have not went smoothly, I can appreciate that, but there are so many areas that things could have went wrong. The surgeon general actually was laying blame with the state agencies.

And is it possible that with the infrastructure currently in place, that this might be the most efficient process right now? We have never had to do anything like this before. I hear all these complaints, but nobody seem to be able to provide specific examples on how it could be improved.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:43 am

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:10 am

So I quickly browsed through the articles Tom supplied. It seems that the Federal give has allocated 15.7 million does but only 2.3 million doses have been administered. It sounds like the problem as has not been getting the vaccines to each facility, it has been the actual giving of the vaccine that has seen issues which is governed locally. Problems from software issues to special treatment on who gets the vaccine. Aren’t these what local regulators required to maintain control?

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:56 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:10 am
So I quickly browsed through the articles Tom supplied. It seems that the Federal give has allocated 15.7 million does but only 2.3 million doses have been administered. It sounds like the problem as has not been getting the vaccines to each facility, it has been the actual giving of the vaccine that has seen issues which is governed locally. Problems from software issues to special treatment on who gets the vaccine. Aren’t these what local regulators required to maintain control?
It's both a delivery problem - most places are not receiving the number of vaccine doses that they were expecting - and an even bigger administration problem. Here's a start to a solution:

https://www.romney.senate.gov/romney-ur ... ation-plan

GO CATS GO!!!