Texas AG lawsuit

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

arvcat2
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Texas AG lawsuit

Post by arvcat2 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:16 am

There is a real probability that the SCOTUS declares that Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, & Georgia’s elections were unconstitutional (changing election rules while ignoring their own State laws & constitutions) and kicking the election results back to their respective State legislatures for constitutional resolution. Should this happen, it will be soooo fun to watch the Demedia & the LLL’s (loud lunatic leftists), who overwhelm this board (iaafan, Masterbutcher, et al), blow their gaskets. Good day.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:05 am

arvcat2 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:16 am
There is a real probability that the SCOTUS declares that Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, & Georgia’s elections were unconstitutional (changing election rules while ignoring their own State laws & constitutions) and kicking the election results back to their respective State legislatures for constitutional resolution. Should this happen, it will be soooo fun to watch the Demedia & the LLL’s (loud lunatic leftists), who overwhelm this board (iaafan, Masterbutcher, et al), blow their gaskets. Good day.
Everything has a real probability. There's a real probability that the sun won't rise tomorrow. What's the probability that SCOTUS declares.....?

Sounds like you've already blown a gasket there, arv'bookmark'cat! :lol: :lol: \:D/ \:D/ =D^ :lol: \:D/

Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:09 am

arvcat2 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:16 am
Gotta love iaa’s response. He is a real piece of work. True class act.

I did not realize that this had any traction but heard something similar on the radio this morning. Honestly, this should have been filed pre-election so it wouldn’t be so controversial now. At least people could have cast votes knowing that it may not be counted. Then they could have taken measures to submit their vote in person. Is that the main rationale behind the filing?

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:47 am

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:42 pm

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:56 pm

It’s sad and embarrassing that it made it this far.

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:51 pm

-
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:56 pm
It’s sad and embarrassing that it made it this far.
And was shot down 9-0. :lol: :lol: :lol:
So the Supreme Court doesn't want to reverse a fair election based on TRUMP not winning? Go figure. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I guess no proof is no proof even to the Supreme Court. :-({|=

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:18 am