Joe, Hunter, and the Hard Drive

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Joe, Hunter, and the Hard Drive

Post by Rich K » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:41 pm

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:56 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:41 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:49 am
iaafan wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:10 am
Rich K wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:08 am
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/ ... on-racket/
...Here was a story with enough mysteries and plot lines to keep a couple of newsrooms busy. Are the emails, putting Hunter Biden’s sleazy overseas business dealings in a more sinister light, legitimate? Did Hunter really take the laptop to the shop and forget about it? And, more important, what do the emails say about what Joe Biden knows or should have known about Hunter’s work that depended so heavily on proximity to the vice president?

Instead, the press has been uninterested at best and hostile at worst. It’s the opposite of a feeding frenzy. The media has deployed its bomb-disposal unit for fear that a potentially explosive story might detonate...
I think what the press needs is a couple of "moderate" reporters... hahahaha
They were busy alright. Busy trying to find someone stupid enough to put their byline on it.
That was the whole point of the article I posted. Writers even at the Post didn't want to be associated with the story, but Trump supporters are so blind that they can't see it is complete b.s. But you can't be surprised by the gullibility of Trump supporters/Biden haters, they don't even believe doctors when it comes to COVID.
You two are unbelievable. There have been a number of Post reporters that have went on national TV to publicly discuss this issue. And a second set of emails have been supplied by Hunter’s former business partner. The walls are falling. Now Fox News has obtained the receipt signed by Hunter Biden when he dropped off the laptop!

https://justthenews.com/government/whit ... p-saga?amp

Let’s make this interesting. If this laptop was planted by Russian agents, I will quit posting in the “Discussing the Issues” section here on Bobcat Nation. If it did not come from Russia, both the Butcher and iaa will quit posting in “Discussing the Issues”.
So Butcher and iaa, is it wager? You guys have railed pretty hard that is Russian disinformation. How about I give you till noon Mountain tomorrow to accept?

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:19 am

Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Rich K wrote:
...Here was a story with enough mysteries and plot lines to keep a couple of newsrooms busy. Are the emails, putting Hunter Biden’s sleazy overseas business dealings in a more sinister light, legitimate? Did Hunter really take the laptop to the shop and forget about it? And, more important, what do the emails say about what Joe Biden knows or should have known about Hunter’s work that depended so heavily on proximity to the vice president?

Instead, the press has been uninterested at best and hostile at worst. It’s the opposite of a feeding frenzy. The media has deployed its bomb-disposal unit for fear that a potentially explosive story might detonate...
They were busy alright. Busy trying to find someone stupid enough to put their byline on it.
That was the whole point of the article I posted. Writers even at the Post didn't want to be associated with the story, but Trump supporters are so blind that they can't see it is complete b.s. But you can't be surprised by the gullibility of Trump supporters/Biden haters, they don't even believe doctors when it comes to COVID.
You two are unbelievable. There have been a number of Post reporters that have went on national TV to publicly discuss this issue. And a second set of emails have been supplied by Hunter’s former business partner. The walls are falling. Now Fox News has obtained the receipt signed by Hunter Biden when he dropped off the laptop!

Let’s make this interesting. If this laptop was planted by Russian agents, I will quit posting in the “Discussing the Issues” section here on Bobcat Nation. If it did not come from Russia, both the Butcher and iaa will quit posting in “Discussing the Issues”.
I guess I don't believe in conspiracies and you do...
It is laughable if you read the whole series of facts about this story you still can believe it!
The Senate even said there was no wrong doings by Hunter Biden.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-rep ... d=73192146
But QAnon has plenty of followers (including JFK :wink: )

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:46 am

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:19 am
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Rich K wrote:

I guess I don't believe in conspiracies and you do...
It is laughable if you read the whole series of facts about this story you still can believe it!
The Senate even said there was no wrong doings by Hunter Biden.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-rep ... d=73192146
But QAnon has plenty of followers (including JFK :wink: )
Do we have a bet? I am just asking you to back up what you are saying.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:56 am

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:50 am

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:56 pm
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Rich K wrote:

So Butcher and iaa, is it wager? You guys have railed pretty hard that is Russian disinformation. How about I give you till noon Mountain tomorrow to accept?
I haven't used the term "Russian disinformation" once in this thread, nor have I even implied it. Yet, here you go again dragging me into your bizarre B.S. I've asked you multiple times to NOT do that, but you just can't seem to help yourself. What gives dude? I mean seriously, can't you control yourself?

Rich K

Post by Rich K » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:04 am

Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Joe Bobcat » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:25 am

Cataholic wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Rich K wrote:

I'm curious as to why you propose a bet of 1 poster leaving to 2 posters leaving? IMHO For the most part with the exception of some griz troll-like posters I don't see much of anything to be gained by someone like any of the 3 of you leaving BN or this part of BN. A donation of $$$ or time to a worthy charity seems like a more useful bet to me. It's just a thought.

I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:42 am

iaafan wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:58 pm
RickRund wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:46 pm
This comment would probably fit on several pages as far as content.

I can pretty much bet that neither Rich K, cataholic, myself, etc hate biden. We just cannot look at his policies and say, wow, we really feel all happy inside. The policies of that administration will be a disaster and once implemented cannot be turned around. They are there until another group comes in to right the ship. Depending on how bad will be the time it takes to get back on track. I don't see one policy idea that I can get behind, not one.
The Hoover Foundation has said that with the financial recommendations the income will drop (crash, my emphasis) by $6500 PER YEAR. Your thoughts on this.

https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/biden ... ld-income/

I already see the biden administration comment when things go south, the Trump recession was deeper than we thought.
History tells a different story. Hoover was one of the reasons for the Great Depression. The Great Depression (Coolidge, Harding, Hoover) and Great Recession (Bush) were caused and resided over by Republican presidents, then rescued by Democrat (FDR, Truman and Obama) presidents.

12 years of Republican presidents got us into the Great Depression, then 20 years (FDR and Truman) of Democrat presidents brought the USA out of the Great Depression and WWII. It took W. Bush just 8 years to wreck a great economy, and Obama/Biden fixed it.

That's history. It'll repeat itself. There's also the history of tax cuts for the rich, which is a real similar story.
https://mises.org/library/forgotten-depression-1920

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:58 am

iaafan wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:50 am
Cataholic wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Rich K wrote:

I haven't used the term "Russian disinformation" once in this thread, nor have I even implied it. Yet, here you go again dragging me into your bizarre B.S. I've asked you multiple times to NOT do that, but you just can't seem to help yourself. What gives dude? I mean seriously, can't you control yourself?
He cannot control himself.

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:34 am

So the two guys that got the evidence for the Hunter Biden ordeal are Steven Bannon who is indicted and Giuliani pictured below (the best people?):

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:54 am

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:58 am
iaafan wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:50 am
Cataholic wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Rich K wrote:

He cannot control himself.
Well iaa is the conspiracy guy. And he must have over a hundred posts on Russia alone. Maybe it was one of the many Bryan Tyler Cohen tweets he posts... and Butcher has proclaimed this is Russian disinformation. Iaa has stated that this is a hoax. Funny how you guys are so adamant that this is a total disinformation hoax, but you neither of you will back it up. A simple bet. Quite honestly, if I lost, it wouldn’t be that bad a thing to step away. Reading some of the absolute lies is disheartening.

As for iaa’s little rant above, the disinformation he posts needs to be called out. He has an ignore button but he won’t use it. He has every opportunity to debate the particulars but he chooses not to. I am guessing because the information is not on his side. I recall iaa saying “that he felt sorry for people who fall for these conspiracy theories” like this Biden laptop. He wants to make a point, but doesn’t want anyone to provide information counter to that. Sorry, but that seems pretty strange to me.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:04 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:25 am
Cataholic wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Rich K wrote:

I'm curious as to why you propose a bet of 1 poster leaving to 2 posters leaving? IMHO For the most part with the exception of some griz troll-like posters I don't see much of anything to be gained by someone like any of the 3 of you leaving BN or this part of BN. A donation of $$$ or time to a worthy charity seems like a more useful bet to me. It's just a thought.
I am glad to make a wager with money. $100? Money can go to the young Bobcat fighting for his life. That can be done anonymously through go fund me.

As for why I chose those two, Butch and iaa seem to be the two who regularly push these crazy posts with little to no truth that are simply are attacks on conservatives and Republicans. For example the recent Gianforte Covid concert thread. I don’t even like Gianforte but that was just an attempt to make a Republican look bad. Butch more than others as he is really pushing this Russian disinformation crap. Are you okay with people posting complete lies?

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:22 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:04 pm
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Rich K wrote:

I am glad to make a wager with money. $100? Money can go to the young Bobcat fighting for his life. That can be done anonymously through go fund me.

As for why I chose those two, Butch and iaa seem to be the two who regularly push these crazy posts with little to no truth that are simply are attacks on conservatives and Republicans. For example the recent Gianforte Covid concert thread. I don’t even like Gianforte but that was just an attempt to make a Republican look bad. Butch more than others as he is really pushing this Russian disinformation crap. Are you okay with people posting complete lies?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't even post on the Gianforte thread!
I am starting to think you just make stuff up!
I am not going to make any bet with someone who makes stuff up and doesn't believe anything "mainstream" but believes OANN and The Federalist. It would be a fool's errand to try rationalizing with you.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:34 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:22 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:04 pm
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Rich K wrote:

I didn't even post on the Gianforte thread!
I am starting to think you just make stuff up!
I am not going to make any bet with someone who makes stuff up and doesn't believe anything "mainstream" but believes OANN and The Federalist. It would be a fool's errand to try rationalizing with you.
I was referring to iaa on the Gianforte thread🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️. I don’t even know what OANN is... The Federalist is a publication but not sure if I have ever read them. And I absolutely believe mainstream media on many topics (where they just report the news), but politics has been very biased. I have said that multiple times, but you don’t seem to care about the facts.

Not surprised at all that you would post stuff and not be willing to stand behind it.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:15 am

Another business partner comes forward. He directly implicates Joe Biden. He also assured that there is no Russia disinformation. His documents have been requested by the Senate Intelligence committee and he is cooperating fully. I wonder if the major networks will be able to bury this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter ... den-advice
Bobulisnki added that the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees requested that he turn over "all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals," and that he intends to fully cooperate.

"I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future," he said.

LCH
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by LCH » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:46 am

Trump's team using an alleged corruption argument against Joe Biden is dripping with hypocrisy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 197263001/

Mtcatfan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Mtcatfan » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:20 pm

LCH wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:46 am
Trump's team using an alleged corruption argument against Joe Biden is dripping with hypocrisy.

Timing is everything.

LCH
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by LCH » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:28 pm

So true.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:13 pm

LCH wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:46 am

Going back to the time machine for this one!! You should have looked a little closer and you would have realized that Trump killed the idea to have the G7 at Doral because of conflict of interest concerns!! It never happened!

By the way, did you realize that Trump has taken zero compensation for his time at the White House? He has foregone his salary.

And your post is dripping with hypocrisy. You try to justify Biden’s ill gotten gains by saying Trump did the same thing?