Joe, Hunter, and the Hard Drive

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Joe, Hunter, and the Hard Drive

Post by wbtfg » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:28 pm

RickRund wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:03 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:57 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:02 pm
Interesting......

Salacious documents supposedly belonging to Hunter Biden were circulating in Ukraine in May 2019, Lev Parnas says.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/2 ... nas-432108
It is an interesting article. Lots of “he said - she said”. What I found interesting was the claim that the Ukraine information came from access to Biden’s devices during a trip in 2014. That seems plausible. Then multiple people have been trying to sell that information. I don’t see how it affects the validity of the recent laptop dropped off in New Hampshire in 2019. The laptop in NH actually has materials on it later than the 2014 (for example the Burisma equity email from 2017 that shows Joe getting 10%). Then you have two former Hunter business acquaintances corroborating the NH laptop emails. Short of a legal affidavit (which is probably coming), what other information is needed to validate? Even Biden’s team has not denied the NH laptop is Hunters. They actually requested it back.
Yes, his attorney has asked for the laptop to be returned.

Bernard Kerik, former NYC Police Commissioner, has gone through all the stuff and has said that Biden is GUILTY. He had an interview on the Joe Pags Show that I caught some of today...
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess he was appointed by Giuliani?

“Kerik pleaded guilty in the Southern District of New York to eight federal felony charges, and in February 2010, he was sentenced to four years in federal prison.[1][2] On February 18, 2020, President Donald Trump granted Kerik a full pardon.[3]“ -Wiki

Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:57 pm

It is truly amazing that in a rare round of questions from reporters today, nobody asked about Tony Bobulinski’s interview with Fox News regarding Biden’s direct involvement with China deals.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/reporters ... ter-emails

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:04 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:57 pm
It is truly amazing that in a rare round of questions from reporters today, nobody asked about Tony Bobulinski’s interview with Fox News regarding Biden’s direct involvement with China deals.

They should have also asked why JFK didn't show up and be named Trump's VP last week! :lol:
Or maybe they don't want to waste their time on b.s.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:09 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:57 pm

Then they would be reporting the news in a round about way. And it could be negative news for the biden campaign.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:09 pm

This reminds me of myself in middle school when I forgot to do my homework.

I didn’t have access to Copy machines, scanners, or email either.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:35 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:09 pm
This reminds me of myself in middle school when I forgot to do my homework.

I didn’t have access to Copy machines, scanners, or email either.

Don’t worry. They made copies.

I am curious though if you have watched the Bobulinski interview? It might give you pause...

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:59 pm

For those of you that haven’t watched the interview, you should watch this clip. Bobulinski taped a call to a Biden advisor stating he was going to go public if they didn’t retract statements about this being Russian disinformation as it sullied his reputation. The Biden advisor responds that you are going to bury us man.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:01 pm

This is truly amazing how CNN and the mainstream media have tried to bury this story:

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:04 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:01 pm
This is truly amazing how CNN and the mainstream media have tried to bury this story:

This really is appalling. I mentioned it before, but the mainstream media is affecting this race. Our country’s founders would be disgusted.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:31 pm

Cataholic wrote:

Remember when Tucker’s own attorneys used this as a defense in a libel case?

Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:40 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:31 pm
Cataholic wrote:

Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
So you are saying that Bobulinksi is lying, or that Tucker is lying? Do you believe this is all made up?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:59 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:40 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

So you are saying that Bobulinksi is lying, or that Tucker is lying? Do you believe this is all made up?
I’m not saying any of that.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:03 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:59 pm
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

I am really confused now. Do you believe the story then?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:07 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:03 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

I’m open minded, but Tucker Carlson isn’t someone I look to for honest reporting. His own lawyer said so.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:56 am

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:07 pm
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

I’m open minded, but Tucker Carlson isn’t someone I look to for honest reporting. His own lawyer said so.
Isn’t that a pretty slippery slope? Is anything Tucker reports not true? In this instance, he actually has witnesses to corroborate the documents. Biden’s team actually requested that HIS laptop be returned. This witness has taped conversations and in his own words, lots of detailed documents.

While Biden’s dealings bring up the question of whether he is compromised with certain countries, what is really troubling is the lack of any attempt by the mainstream to cover this. Can you imagine if this was Donald Jr, Ivanka or Jared Kushner? This would be the lead story at every network. Just look at the coverage by the mainstream media of The Atlantic story where anonymous sources were used and lots of witnesses contested the story was not true. It still led every outlet. Another example was the “anonymous” Trump insider who posted an editorial On Trump in the New York Times. It was carried by every major news outlet despite being anonymous. Miles Taylor just admitted that he was the anonymous author and is now a regular on CNN. Ends up that Taylor was not a cabinet member as portrayed but a staff member to a department head, but all the mainstream media went after Trump. This is a huge problem right now.

Seriously, if the mainstream media went after Biden like they do Trump, would Biden have any chance at winning? The media that our country relies on for news is only interested in making one party look good, and one party look bad.

LCH
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by LCH » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:49 am

Ummm....maybe they should send the documents electronically, you know, like we do in the 21st century.

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:00 am

LCH wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:49 am
Ummm....maybe they should send the documents electronically, you know, like we do in the 21st century.
I wonder how many times Tucker used "the dog ate my homework" excuse???
This story is so absurd that it needed to end this way! :lol: :lol: :lol:

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:09 am

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:56 am
wbtfg wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:07 pm
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Isn’t that a pretty slippery slope? Is anything Tucker reports not true? In this instance, he actually has witnesses to corroborate the documents. Biden’s team actually requested that HIS laptop be returned. This witness has taped conversations and in his own words, lots of detailed documents.

While Biden’s dealings bring up the question of whether he is compromised with certain countries, what is really troubling is the lack of any attempt by the mainstream to cover this. Can you imagine if this was Donald Jr, Ivanka or Jared Kushner? This would be the lead story at every network. Just look at the coverage by the mainstream media of The Atlantic story where anonymous sources were used and lots of witnesses contested the story was not true. It still led every outlet. Another example was the “anonymous” Trump insider who posted an editorial On Trump in the New York Times. It was carried by every major news outlet despite being anonymous. Miles Taylor just admitted that he was the anonymous author and is now a regular on CNN. Ends up that Taylor was not a cabinet member as portrayed but a staff member to a department head, but all the mainstream media went after Trump. This is a huge problem right now.

Seriously, if the mainstream media went after Biden like they do Trump, would Biden have any chance at winning? The media that our country relies on for news is only interested in making one party look good, and one party look bad.
I admire your spirit. It's not easy crossing the Delaware in the middle of winter.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:21 am

The Butcher wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:00 am
LCH wrote:
Tucker says, “my really hot girlfriend was here, but she just left.”

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:28 am

iaafan wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:21 am
The Butcher wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:00 am
LCH wrote:
Tucker says, “my really hot girlfriend was here, but she just left.”
"She also lives in Canada."