Joe, Hunter, and the Hard Drive

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Joe, Hunter, and the Hard Drive

Post by iaafan » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:00 pm

It's like Joe said last night. This isn't about Trump's family or his family. It's about your family. Joe Biden said this, Donald Trump did not.

Biden is exactly right. Trump should've agreed with him on the spot. That didn't play well for him. No undecideds were moved to vote for Trump last night.

Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:11 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:42 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:11 pm
Seriously? You are not aware of the attacks on the Trump family? You have actually posted a bunch of them! Allegations of connections to China and Russia, allegations of profiting from the Presidency, even personal attacks on young Baron Trump etc, etc, etc.
OOOOHHHHHH. Using actual facts is "attacking". Got it! My bad! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also, who is attacking Baron Trump?
Actual facts? Hahahhahahhahahhahha! The actual facts are Hunter is a drug addict and used his dads influence to earn money. Joe was involved in his business dealings and assisted in these schemes. You should probably do a little research before posting.

Just one of the ignorant attacks on Barron:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5041 ... -about?amp

Rich K

Post by Rich K » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:16 pm

Joe didn't take any money from foreign sources. That's the job of his bagmen.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:26 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:00 pm
It's like Joe said last night. This isn't about Trump's family or his family. It's about your family. Joe Biden said this, Donald Trump did not.

Biden is exactly right. Trump should've agreed with him on the spot. That didn't play well for him. No undecideds were moved to vote for Trump last night.
Like I said earlier, change the narrative when asked a direct question. Instead of addressing the questions surrounding Joe’s deals with Hunter, he comes up with that response. The American public is not that dumb. We see it for what it was - misdirection and avoidance.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:27 pm

Rich K wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:16 pm
Joe didn't take any money from foreign sources. That's the job of his bagmen.

Wow. More to come. Stay tuned!

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:10 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter ... -questions

Trump: "Et tu, FoxNews?"

Even FoxNews can't go along with this story.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:13 pm

Trump wants the media to do the investigating, not DOJ. Must be some serious stuff!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcenan ... ate-bidens

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:16 pm

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:53 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:11 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Seriously? You are not aware of the attacks on the Trump family? You have actually posted a bunch of them! Allegations of connections to China and Russia, allegations of profiting from the Presidency, even personal attacks on young Baron Trump etc, etc, etc.
OOOOHHHHHH. Using actual facts is "attacking". Got it! My bad! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actual facts? Hahahhahahhahahhahha! The actual facts are Hunter is a drug addict and used his dads influence to earn money. Joe was involved in his business dealings and assisted in these schemes. You should probably do a little research before posting.

Wow... Nice comment on Hunter's addition.
Senate led GOP found no proof of wrong doing by Hunter let alone Joe who is actually running for president (but you know better I guess).
Amazing how you think one tweet from some nobody is comparable to this Hunter Biden hit job that is certainly making his life miserable right now. I also find it pretty pathetic to use Hunter’s drug addiction as an attack on Joe Biden.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:16 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:10 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter ... -questions

Trump: "Et tu, FoxNews?"

Even FoxNews can't go along with this story.
Still, the issue does give rise to unanswered questions about how much the former vice president knew of his son's business arrangements at the time, an issue that President Trump recently spotlighted during his campaign.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:18 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:13 pm
Trump wants the media to do the investigating, not DOJ. Must be some serious stuff!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcenan ... ate-bidens
If you read the other articles, the DOJ is already investigating. Trumps wants the media to cover the story so the public can see what the Biden family has been up to.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:19 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:16 pm
More FoxNews bailing on Trump:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-behar ... eparations
Thank you for pointing this out!! Fox News regularly reports all sides of the news. THEY DONT CENSOR. And you will find that those people being quoted, like Joy Behar, are all left liberal hacks.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:24 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:53 pm
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Senate led GOP found no proof of wrong doing by Hunter let alone Joe who is actually running for president (but you know better I guess).
Amazing how you think one tweet from some nobody is comparable to this Hunter Biden hit job that is certainly making his life miserable right now. I also find it pretty pathetic to use Hunter’s drug addiction as an attack on Joe Biden.
Wait a second. You just insinuated that using the facts wasn’t attacking. So I stated the FACTS, and you are now claiming that it is an attack. And yeah, I think a personal attack on a 10 year old kid is pretty focking awful - especially when the kid did nothing to anybody. You do realize that Hunter actually didn’t all these things.

Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Joe Bobcat » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:40 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:24 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Wait a second. You just insinuated that using the facts wasn’t attacking. So I stated the FACTS, and you are now claiming that it is an attack. And yeah, I think a personal attack on a 10 year old kid is pretty focking awful - especially when the kid did nothing to anybody. You do realize that Hunter actually didn’t all these things.
First, cyber attacking any minor is at the very least deplorable and the actions of someone greatly lacking in character and principles.
Second, it has happened to most minor children of presidents that I can think of. Children of both parties have been attacked.
Cataholic it seems to me you have often pointed out that other posters only give examples when it fits their political side so I'm sure that you posted at least once denouncing the kind of attacks the Obama children where hit with. If not you may not want to look up the "friends" that engaged in those attacks. Those attacks make this one against the Trump's look fairly small in comparison. There's still no excuse.
The attack you point out on Barron is virtually the same attack that was perpetrated on Chelsea Clinton. Your comment back then was what?
It doesn't make it right or less painful for a child but when it comes down to it, those attacks were really on Hillary and Melania accusing them of infidelity. Chelsea and the Obama girls were targeted in many other far worse ways than what you've shown and it was done by high level Republicans and right wing media such that you may not want to go down that road of discussion.

You've got enough to handle with your crusade on these laptop e-mails that came from the laptop :wink: of Rudy G and the hands of S Bannon as seen by the legally blind Trump supporter computer guy. I think even a lawyer as blurry eyed as Rudy could get that thing thrown out from be admissible.

For the record I'm still willing to accept the evidence on the lap top if it ever gets real authentication.

I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

LCH
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by LCH » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:50 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:40 pm
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

First, cyber attacking any minor is at the very least deplorable and the actions of someone greatly lacking in character and principles.
Second, it has happened to most minor children of presidents that I can think of. Children of both parties have been attacked.
Cataholic it seems to me you have often pointed out that other posters only give examples when it fits their political side so I'm sure that you posted at least once denouncing the kind of attacks the Obama children where hit with. If not you may not want to look up the "friends" that engaged in those attacks. Those attacks make this one against the Trump's look fairly small in comparison. There's still no excuse.
The attack you point out on Barron is virtually the same attack that was perpetrated on Chelsea Clinton. Your comment back then was what?
It doesn't make it right or less painful for a child but when it comes down to it, those attacks were really on Hillary and Melania accusing them of infidelity. Chelsea and the Obama girls were targeted in many other far worse ways than what you've shown and it was done by high level Republicans and right wing media such that you may not want to go down that road of discussion.

You've got enough to handle with your crusade on these laptop e-mails that came from the laptop :wink: of Rudy G and the hands of S Bannon as seen by the legally blind Trump supporter computer guy. I think even a lawyer as blurry eyed as Rudy could get that thing thrown out from be admissible.

For the record I'm still willing to accept the evidence on the lap top if it ever gets real authentication.
Thank you Joe Bobcat for injecting something reasonable into this stupid discussion. I agree with everything you said.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Huh? Read the thread. Butch said he wasn’t aware of any attacks on the Trump family (which is pretty unbelievable), so I provided some, including the comments on Barron. Butch downplays the incident and then you try to downplay by saying it happens to all presidents children. What the hell is wrong with you? Both of you.

And then you try to insinuate that I would have been okay with the bullying of Chelsea or the Obama’s kids... what is wrong with you? I know we don’t share the same political opinion, but I can assure you that I am not a bad person. And whether right or left, if it is questionable, I try to comment.

As far as the Biden laptop, it is amazing how differently liberals are treating this information when comparing it to the validity of the anonymous sources used in the Atlantic story regarding the military. And seriously, there are two independent sources of the information now. One is a former business partner of Biden’s and he has additional information. And the Biden team never denied that the laptop does not belong to Hunter! Joe said at the debate that this is Russia disinformation but the Feds have already determined and reported that it is not Russia disinformation.

Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Joe Bobcat » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:35 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:05 pm
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Huh? Read the thread. Butch said he wasn’t aware of any attacks on the Trump family (which is pretty unbelievable), so I provided some, including the comments on Barron. Butch downplays the incident and then you try to downplay by saying it happens to all presidents children. What the hell is wrong with you? Both of you.

And then you try to insinuate that I would have been okay with the bullying of Chelsea or the Obama’s kids... what is wrong with you? I know we don’t share the same political opinion, but I can assure you that I am not a bad person. And whether right or left, if it is questionable, I try to comment.

As far as the Biden laptop, it is amazing how differently liberals are treating this information when comparing it to the validity of the anonymous sources used in the Atlantic story regarding the military. And seriously, there are two independent sources of the information now. One is a former business partner of Biden’s and he has additional information. And the Biden team never denied that the laptop does not belong to Hunter! Joe said at the debate that this is Russia disinformation but the Feds have already determined and reported that it is not Russia disinformation.
I didn't down play cyber attacking minors and you know that, so stop making stuff up. If anything by showing that it happens all the time and pointing out that there are far more egregious examples of it I have put a hotter spotlight on it and shown it to be a more pervasive problem than you did. When it comes to fighting bullying I highly doubt that you are any closer to the front line than I am or that you fight with any more intensity and consistency than me. I'm not saying you don't take it seriously but don't say I downplay it.

I also didn't insinuate a thing about you being ok with any bullying but rather paved the way and opened the door for you to show that '
"whether left or right" you have commented on bullying of minor children of presidents. You chose instead to act like you've been accused of something that I never accused you of.

I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:02 pm

Interesting......

Salacious documents supposedly belonging to Hunter Biden were circulating in Ukraine in May 2019, Lev Parnas says.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/2 ... nas-432108

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:57 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:02 pm
Interesting......

Salacious documents supposedly belonging to Hunter Biden were circulating in Ukraine in May 2019, Lev Parnas says.

It is an interesting article. Lots of “he said - she said”. What I found interesting was the claim that the Ukraine information came from access to Biden’s devices during a trip in 2014. That seems plausible. Then multiple people have been trying to sell that information. I don’t see how it affects the validity of the recent laptop dropped off in New Hampshire in 2019. The laptop in NH actually has materials on it later than the 2014 (for example the Burisma equity email from 2017 that shows Joe getting 10%). Then you have two former Hunter business acquaintances corroborating the NH laptop emails. Short of a legal affidavit (which is probably coming), what other information is needed to validate? Even Biden’s team has not denied the NH laptop is Hunters. They actually requested it back.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:03 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:57 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:02 pm
Interesting......

It is an interesting article. Lots of “he said - she said”. What I found interesting was the claim that the Ukraine information came from access to Biden’s devices during a trip in 2014. That seems plausible. Then multiple people have been trying to sell that information. I don’t see how it affects the validity of the recent laptop dropped off in New Hampshire in 2019. The laptop in NH actually has materials on it later than the 2014 (for example the Burisma equity email from 2017 that shows Joe getting 10%). Then you have two former Hunter business acquaintances corroborating the NH laptop emails. Short of a legal affidavit (which is probably coming), what other information is needed to validate? Even Biden’s team has not denied the NH laptop is Hunters. They actually requested it back.
Yes, his attorney has asked for the laptop to be returned.

Bernard Kerik, former NYC Police Commissioner, has gone through all the stuff and has said that Biden is GUILTY. He had an interview on the Joe Pags Show that I caught some of today...