Gianforte at Covid Concert

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Gianforte at Covid Concert

Post by iaafan » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:49 pm

He wants to be Donald’s Mini-Me. He’s going to stare at the next eclipse of the sun.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Gianforte at Covid Concert

Post by iaafan » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:16 pm

I am no fan of Gianforte, but don’t you get tired of politicizing anything Covid related? Didn't the county health department approve this event? What statement are you trying to make?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:16 pm
I am no fan of Gianforte, but don’t you get tired of politicizing anything Covid related? Didn't the county health department approve this event? What statement are you trying to make?
The county health department approved the concert based on a plan that was agreed-upon by both parties. Go figure, the concert got out of control and didn’t meet any of the required plans that were agreed-upon with regard to masking, distancing, and attendance. The folks who put on the concert may have some pretty stiff fines and penalties in their future

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:59 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm
Cataholic wrote:
The county health department approved the concert based on a plan that was agreed-upon by both parties. Go figure, the concert got out of control and didn’t meet any of the required plans that were agreed-upon with regard to masking, distancing, and attendance. The folks who put on the concert may have some pretty stiff fines and penalties in their future
I understand all that you just provided, but what does any of that have to do with Gianforte?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:19 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:59 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
I understand all that you just provided, but what does any of that have to do with Gianforte?
Why are you asking me? I didn’t say anything about him.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:44 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:19 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:59 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Why are you asking me? I didn’t say anything about him.
Thought you and iaa might be on the same wavelength since you responded to the initial question posed. I guess we have to wait for him to comment why Gianforte is in the title.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:51 am

I found it funny. That’s all. I added the Mini Me and ‘stare at sun’ comments to reinforce that. Giant-fortune is his own kind of goofy tho, so he doesn’t need any Trump comparisons to highlight that.

He left right away after leading the Pledge. I give him credit for not hanging around. He’s probably going to be our next governor. I think we’re in for some bizarre religion > science moments.