VOTE!

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: VOTE!

Post by wbtfg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:58 pm

How is this real life and not an SNL skit? Lol!!

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:56 am

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:58 pm
How is this real life and not an SNL skit? Lol!!

If you watch, you can see nutty Rudy try to stop her rant. :lol:

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:13 pm

This is getting absolutely insane! When will the GOP finally say enough is enough?

The Justice Dept.’s White House liaison has been banned from the building after she demanded DOJ staffers give her sensitive investigative information, including on election fraud matters, so she could relay it to the White House.
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... e421c3a52e

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:23 am

Biden now leads by 4.5%, 51.4% to 46.9%, and is just 20,000 votes shy of leading by 7 million votes.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:27 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:13 pm
This is getting absolutely insane! When will the GOP finally say enough is enough?

The Justice Dept.’s White House liaison has been banned from the building after she demanded DOJ staffers give her sensitive investigative information, including on election fraud matters, so she could relay it to the White House.
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... e421c3a52e
Probably not until the Con Artist In Chief has swindled his cultists out of another couple hundred million dollars.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:52 pm

I know some don't like, don't trust The Federalist.. Well I feel the same about npr, cnn, msnbc, etc..

This is from Bongino. It has numbers, instances from just one location. Really don't care whether the numbers change dramatically, just want every LEGAL vote to be tallied. I want those involved to be punished harshly. We put up with over 4 years of go nowhere investigations. Giving this election due process should not be too much to ask, IN EVERY STATE INVOLVED.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/07/no ... ven-close/

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:01 pm

RickRund wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:52 pm
I know some don't like, don't trust The Federalist.. Well I feel the same about npr, cnn, msnbc, etc..

This is from Bongino. It has numbers, instances from just one location. Really don't care whether the numbers change dramatically, just want every LEGAL vote to be tallied. I want those involved to be punished harshly. We put up with over 4 years of go nowhere investigations. Giving this election due process should not be too much to ask, IN EVERY STATE INVOLVED.

NPR???? :lol: :lol:

Anyway, TRUMP LOST GEORGIA.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:06 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:01 pm
RickRund wrote:

Another report shows 200,000 votes transferred from biden to Trump...

And Gov Noem's grandmother DID NOT die from the china virus. She did not test positive.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:12 pm

RickRund wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:06 pm
The Butcher wrote:
RickRund wrote:

And Gov Noem's grandmother DID NOT die from the china virus. She did not test positive.
That's probably okay with Biden, since he won anyway. If that's true, then a lot more votes were transferred to Trump than Biden and therefore Trump should be happy he only lost by 7 million votes and be done with it, but he seems to want to lose this election over and over and over. Not sure why. I'm enjoying it. It's so much fun watching Trump and his cult make complete asses of themselves.

She might not have died from Covid. No one said she did. They said she died in a nursing home ravaged with Covid. No one knows, because no one can verify that she wasn't tested (Noem's office is the only source saying she was tested and they say she tested negative, but that's just their word) and they haven't done an autopsy or released the findings of one. So no one knows. What we do know is that she died and that the nursing home she was had multiple patients that had or died from Covid.
Last edited by iaafan on Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:15 pm

iaafan wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:12 pm
RickRund wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
RickRund wrote:

That's probably okay with Biden, since he won anyway. If that's true, then a lot more votes were transferred to Trump than Biden and therefore Trump should be happy he only lost by 7 million votes and be done with it, but he seems to want to lose this election over and over and over. Not sure why. I'm enjoying it. It's so much fun watching Trump and his cult make complete asses of themselves.
I just love the points you are making. Very convincing?????

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:22 pm

RickRund wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:15 pm
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
RickRund wrote:

It's your point, not mine. I didn't try to make a point. You said that Biden lost 200,000 votes to Trump. Is that not what you meant to say? I'm not saying that's true, but it's your point (admission) and I'm sure Biden voters like it.

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:42 pm

iaafan wrote:

She might not have died from Covid. No one said she did. They said she died in a nursing home ravaged with Covid. No one knows, because no one can verify that she wasn't tested (Noem's office is the only source saying she was tested and they say she tested negative, but that's just their word) and they haven't done an autopsy or released the findings of one. So no one knows. What we do know is that she died and that the nursing home she was had multiple patients that had or died from Covid.
12 of the 13 deaths between Nov. 14 and Nov. 28 at the Estelline Nursing Home are described by the administrator, Mike Ward, as “COVID-related.”
So it is possible that Noem's grandmother didn't have COVID, but very unlikely. Also, there has been no cause of death provided either. Noem isn't widely trusted for her honesty in South Dakota. Recently she has not made herself available to speak directly to South Dakota media. She puts out press releases and local reports are directed to those for any questions. Noem is actually working with Corey Lewandowski, and you can see the similarietes between her approach to the media and Trump's.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:45 pm

iaafan wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:22 pm
RickRund wrote:
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
RickRund wrote:

It's your point, not mine. I didn't try to make a point. You said that Biden lost 200,000 votes to Trump. Is that not what you meant to say? I'm not saying that's true, but it's your point (admission) and I'm sure Biden voters like it.
So suitcases brought out after poll workers told to go home does not raise question.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:43 pm

RickRund wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:45 pm
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
RickRund wrote:

So suitcases brought out after poll workers told to go home does not raise question.
Well, based on your other baseless claim about votes being transferred FROM Biden TO Trump, you shouldn't be particularly concerned about this baseless claim about suitcases. Suitcases? :lol: Trump's lawyers are currently 1-44 in their court cases. So they're not building much of a track record for anyone to have much confidence in any of these claims.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:54 pm

iaafan wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:43 pm
RickRund wrote:
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
RickRund wrote:

Well, based on your other baseless claim about votes being transferred FROM Biden TO Trump, you shouldn't be particularly concerned about this baseless claim about suitcases. Suitcases? :lol: Trump's lawyers are currently 1-44 in their court cases. So they're not building much of a track record for anyone to have much confidence in any of these claims.
Did you watch the video?

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:26 pm

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:07 pm

RickRund wrote:
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
RickRund wrote:

One thing I'm curious about is exactly how many people voted in 2016 compared to 2020. Does anyone have those numbers handy?

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:10 pm

catatac wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:07 pm
RickRund wrote:
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
RickRund wrote:

One thing I'm curious about is exactly how many people voted in 2016 compared to 2020. Does anyone have those numbers handy?
About 137 million in 2016 and 158 million in 2020.

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 54 individual National Champions (most recent 2021).
toM StUber

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:18 pm

2012 - 130 million
2008 - 132 million
2004 - 122 million
2000 - 102 million
1996 - 95 million
1992 - 103 million
1988 - 91 million
1984 - 93 million
1980 - 85 million

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 54 individual National Champions (most recent 2021).
toM StUber

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:55 pm

catatac wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:07 pm
RickRund wrote:
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
RickRund wrote:

Is that dead or alive?