VOTE!

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2324
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: VOTE!

Post by The Butcher » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:38 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:56 am
Trump still hasn’t conceded that he lost the popular vote in 2016. He never will and he’ll never concede this election’s electoral or popular vote. I can’t think of anything that he’s conceded. He hasn’t conceded that Obama was born in Hawaii. He hasn’t conceded that he was wrong about the Central Park Five. - Dr. Seuss.
Now he is holding up the transition of power. Biden and his staff need to get caught up with information so that he can hit the ground running. Trump not conceding has real life consequences.



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14448
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: VOTE!

Post by TomCat88 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:11 am

The Butcher wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:38 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:56 am
Trump still hasn’t conceded that he lost the popular vote in 2016. He never will and he’ll never concede this election’s electoral or popular vote. I can’t think of anything that he’s conceded. He hasn’t conceded that Obama was born in Hawaii. He hasn’t conceded that he was wrong about the Central Park Five. - Dr. Seuss.
Now he is holding up the transition of power. Biden and his staff need to get caught up with information so that he can hit the ground running. Trump not conceding has real life consequences.
It most certainly could have consequences. Hopefully none of them come to fruition. I think people behind the scenes will be getting Biden the info he and his team need.

There are people, including genius Ben Stein, out there that still believe Nixon did basically no wrong. So there's absolutey no way that this will ever be completely agreed upon by all. People believe in Bigfoot, that there was no moon landing, the earth is flat, someone lived in a whales stomach for three days, that they saw a woman turn into a man at the carnival and so on. So getting people to believe this election was rigged isn't significant.
Doing a recount is a great idea to reinforce that because recounts almost always come up with some corrections. Georgia has uncovered a relatively big (2,600 ballots), but not significant, correction that went Trump's way by 800 votes. That's all it takes and I'm sure we'll hear that the same "fix" was in other counties, but once this one was found the others were covered up. Never mind that the mistake was made in a strong Republican County (Floyd County) which was voting 70-30 for Trump. Should they find something remotely similar in Fulton County, they will go completely bonkers.

Trump makes the claim that the election was rigged well ahead of the election in order to use that just in case he loses. He did so in 2016 as well. Great way to get those on your side to stay on your side. People do this all the time, so that's not a big knock on Trump. How often do some on this board say that the Bobcats will get screwed (or something to that effect) by the refs in WGS before the game? Then if MSU loses there's always a postgame breakdown of "blown" calls and some "see-I-told-you-so" comments. If MSU loses it was rigged, if it wins it was still rigged, but MSU won anyway despite the crooked refs. Never mind that there are questionable calls in every game regardless of where they're played or who's playing who.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10357
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: VOTE!

Post by wbtfg » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:26 pm




Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3365
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: VOTE!

Post by Cataholic » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:54 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:51 pm
Votes found in Georgia. I think Trump lost, but things like this help me better understand why he feels like the election was tainted.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-re ... utType=amp
A second county in Georgia finds another 2,700 votes that were not counted. Ridiculous.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-el ... utType=amp



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10357
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: VOTE!

Post by wbtfg » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:24 am

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:54 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:51 pm
Votes found in Georgia. I think Trump lost, but things like this help me better understand why he feels like the election was tainted.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-re ... utType=amp
A second county in Georgia finds another 2,700 votes that were not counted. Ridiculous.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-el ... utType=amp
“The missing votes weren’t entirely unexpected in Fayette and Floyd counties. Both counties had reported more ballots cast than votes counted, indicating that they might have overlooked some ballots.”

That’s why there’s always a canvass before votes are certified. I believe gallatin county just finished their canvass yesterday.



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3365
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: VOTE!

Post by Cataholic » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:52 am

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:24 am
Cataholic wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:54 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:51 pm
Votes found in Georgia. I think Trump lost, but things like this help me better understand why he feels like the election was tainted.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-re ... utType=amp
A second county in Georgia finds another 2,700 votes that were not counted. Ridiculous.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-el ... utType=amp
“The missing votes weren’t entirely unexpected in Fayette and Floyd counties. Both counties had reported more ballots cast than votes counted, indicating that they might have overlooked some ballots.”

That’s why there’s always a canvass before votes are certified. I believe gallatin county just finished their canvass yesterday.
A third county was found today. Like I said earlier, it won’t change the result, but it is a really bad look that seems to validate any concerns that someone might have with accuracy. Also strange that each of these instances were in Pro-Trump districts.



grizgirl
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 868
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:35 am
Location: Helena

Re: VOTE!

Post by grizgirl » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:34 am

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:52 am
[quote=wbtfg post_id=715494 time=<a href="tel:1605702293">1605702293</a> user_id=124]
[quote=Cataholic post_id=715491 time=<a href="tel:1605671688">1605671688</a> user_id=21338]
[quote=Cataholic post_id=715441 time=<a href="tel:1605574315">1605574315</a> user_id=21338]
Votes found in Georgia. I think Trump lost, but things like this help me better understand why he feels like the election was tainted.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-re ... utType=amp
A second county in Georgia finds another 2,700 votes that were not counted. Ridiculous.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-el ... utType=amp
[/quote]

“The missing votes weren’t entirely unexpected in Fayette and Floyd counties. Both counties had reported more ballots cast than votes counted, indicating that they might have overlooked some ballots.”

That’s why there’s always a canvass before votes are certified. I believe gallatin county just finished their canvass yesterday.
[/quote]

A third county was found today. Like I said earlier, it won’t change the result, but it is a really bad look that seems to validate any concerns that someone might have with accuracy. Also strange that each of these instances were in Pro-Trump districts.
[/quote]
You’re right. It’ll be used to make it look bad. The reality is they always find errors in a recount. This is why, if a race is really close, there’s a recount.

However it will be misleading to make something nefarious about it other than to just stir the pot ala Trump sycophants. Not sure why you think it’s strange that the errors are in pro-Trump counties. There are 159 counties in Georgia and only 30 voted pro-Biden. Also, none of the errors are shown be intentional.

Here’s a story from the Wisconsin recount in 2016:
https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt ... 9c8f1.html

There were more miscounted votes in Wisconsin than Georgia. 11,200, which is double the miscount in Georgia.



grizgirl
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 868
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:35 am
Location: Helena

Re: VOTE!

Post by grizgirl » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:42 am

For Trump and his sycophants first it’s the election is rigged before it starts, then it’s votes are “found” during the election, then it’s the recount is rigged, then it’s the affirmation is rigged, then it’s ??? who knows what. What an absolute joke, but he has so many gullible followers that many of the other republican politicians feel like they have to side with him to give the impression of party stability and to not get primaried.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10357
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: VOTE!

Post by wbtfg » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:02 am

grizgirl wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:42 am
For Trump and his sycophants first it’s the election is rigged before it starts, then it’s votes are “found” during the election, then it’s the recount is rigged, then it’s the affirmation is rigged, then it’s ??? who knows what. What an absolute joke, but he has so many gullible followers that many of the other republican politicians feel like they have to side with him to give the impression of party stability and to not get primaried.
Let's not forget the Emmy's were rigged against The Apprentice, the lawsuit against Trump University was rigged, the Iowa Republican Caucus was rigged....everything is rigged.



Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1938
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: VOTE!

Post by Joe Bobcat » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:53 am

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:11 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:18 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:51 pm
Votes found in Georgia. I think Trump lost, but things like this help me better understand why he feels like the election was tainted.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-re ... utType=amp
There's also a discrepancy in Nevada, but four-year elections are huge and mistakes are made every time. Rarely, if ever, are they consequential. I don't think Trump thinks the election was tainted.

In 2016 the recounts (or partial recounts) made a +102 difference for Clinton in Michigan; a +3 difference for Trump in Nevada; and a +131 difference for Trump in Wisconsin.
Likewise, I have a hard time believing that a recount will make a difference. What drives me nuts though are people saying Trump needs to concede. He has the right to contest the election and that is what he is doing. He must provide solid evidence of wrongdoing or voter fraud though as many conservatives are losing patience. I personally will not support any votes being removed due to a technicality. I had seen an attempt to eliminate 600,000 votes in PA because a Republican representative was not allowed to view. You can’t just eliminate votes, but you can recount them.

If Democrats are so sure the recounts will go their way, why are they complaining about them? Just do the recount with adequate controls in place and everyone can move on.
"What drives me nuts though are people saying Trump needs to concede. " Well at least it's a short trip for you hahaha.

"He must provide solid evidence of wrongdoing or voter fraud though as many conservatives are losing patience."
It should surprise no-one here what you think is important as to why he needs to provide solid evidence. On the other hand most people know that the real reason he needs to provide solid evidence is because our courts require evidence, and they don't like when people try to waste the courts time without it.

Just because you have the right to do something, doesn't make it the right thing to do, and Trump's pathetic and faux efforts trying to invalidate the election is not the right thing for the good of our country.


I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

grizgirl
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 868
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:35 am
Location: Helena

Re: VOTE!

Post by grizgirl » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:54 am

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:02 am
grizgirl wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:42 am
For Trump and his sycophants first it’s the election is rigged before it starts, then it’s votes are “found” during the election, then it’s the recount is rigged, then it’s the affirmation is rigged, then it’s ??? who knows what. What an absolute joke, but he has so many gullible followers that many of the other republican politicians feel like they have to side with him to give the impression of party stability and to not get primaried.
Let's not forget the Emmy's were rigged against The Apprentice, the lawsuit against Trump University was rigged, the Iowa Republican Caucus was rigged....everything is rigged.
Yes, and his cult members aren’t fazed in the least.



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3365
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: VOTE!

Post by Cataholic » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:58 am

grizgirl wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:34 am
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:52 am
[quote=wbtfg post_id=715494 time=<a href="tel:1605702293">1605702293</a> user_id=124]
[quote=Cataholic post_id=715491 time=<a href="tel:1605671688">1605671688</a> user_id=21338]
[quote=Cataholic post_id=715441 time=<a href="tel:1605574315">1605574315</a> user_id=21338]
Votes found in Georgia. I think Trump lost, but things like this help me better understand why he feels like the election was tainted.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-re ... utType=amp
A second county in Georgia finds another 2,700 votes that were not counted. Ridiculous.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-el ... utType=amp
“The missing votes weren’t entirely unexpected in Fayette and Floyd counties. Both counties had reported more ballots cast than votes counted, indicating that they might have overlooked some ballots.”

That’s why there’s always a canvass before votes are certified. I believe gallatin county just finished their canvass yesterday.
[/quote]

A third county was found today. Like I said earlier, it won’t change the result, but it is a really bad look that seems to validate any concerns that someone might have with accuracy. Also strange that each of these instances were in Pro-Trump districts.
[/quote]
You’re right. It’ll be used to make it look bad. The reality is they always find errors in a recount. This is why, if a race is really close, there’s a recount.

However it will be misleading to make something nefarious about it other than to just stir the pot ala Trump sycophants. Not sure why you think it’s strange that the errors are in pro-Trump counties. There are 159 counties in Georgia and only 30 voted pro-Biden. Also, none of the errors are shown be intentional.

Here’s a story from the Wisconsin recount in 2016:
https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt ... 9c8f1.html

There were more miscounted votes in Wisconsin than Georgia. 11,200, which is double the miscount in Georgia.
[/quote]

You make some reasonable points. However, if you recall, a recount was requested for 2016 for similar reasons. Amazing how the recount was justified in 2016, but today it is out of line.

Another crazy facts is that Dominion Voting systems could get certified in Texas because of flaws in their system. I think Trump probably lost unless some major corruption comes up, but skepticism is justified with all of these extenuating facts. The results of a local election in Clark County, Nevada has to be thrown out due to fraud.

https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/f ... hurley.pdf

https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/for ... pinney.pdf



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3365
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: VOTE!

Post by Cataholic » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:10 am

A number of recent posts absolutely amaze me with their absolute hate of Trump (and by extension - the supporters of Trump). Words used have been cult members, sycophants, pathetic, gullible and many more elsewhere... So much for the liberal calls of unity and peace.

By the way, transition of power did not start until early December during Bush-Gore. This is not unprecedented.



User avatar
BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3490
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: VOTE!

Post by BigBruceBaker » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:20 am

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:10 am
A number of recent posts absolutely amaze me with their absolute hate of Trump (and by extension - the supporters of Trump). Words used have been cult members, sycophants, pathetic, gullible and many more elsewhere... So much for the liberal calls of unity and peace.

By the way, transition of power did not start until early December during Bush-Gore. This is not unprecedented.
I find this is the hardest thing to get over. I'm the same person with everyone, so I don't care what people think, either like me or don't, doesn't matter. I voted for Trump, not because I love him or think hes the savior, I thought his policies were better than Biden. I don't think everyone who voted for Trump is a terrible person.

Vise Versa, I don't think Biden is all that bad of a guy (hes equal to Trump in my opinion). And i definitely don't think all the Biden voters are terrible people or people that love socialism (like many republicans say).

This hatred of people on different sides of the aisle is just insane. Truly utterly insane.


I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5824
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: VOTE!

Post by iaafan » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:49 am

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:20 am
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:10 am
A number of recent posts absolutely amaze me with their absolute hate of Trump (and by extension - the supporters of Trump). Words used have been cult members, sycophants, pathetic, gullible and many more elsewhere... So much for the liberal calls of unity and peace.

By the way, transition of power did not start until early December during Bush-Gore. This is not unprecedented.
I find this is the hardest thing to get over. I'm the same person with everyone, so I don't care what people think, either like me or don't, doesn't matter. I voted for Trump, not because I love him or think hes the savior, I thought his policies were better than Biden. I don't think everyone who voted for Trump is a terrible person.

Vise Versa, I don't think Biden is all that bad of a guy (hes equal to Trump in my opinion). And i definitely don't think all the Biden voters are terrible people or people that love socialism (like many republicans say).

This hatred of people on different sides of the aisle is just insane. Truly utterly insane.
Well put. Thanks.



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3365
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: VOTE!

Post by Cataholic » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:44 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:20 am
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:10 am
A number of recent posts absolutely amaze me with their absolute hate of Trump (and by extension - the supporters of Trump). Words used have been cult members, sycophants, pathetic, gullible and many more elsewhere... So much for the liberal calls of unity and peace.

By the way, transition of power did not start until early December during Bush-Gore. This is not unprecedented.
I find this is the hardest thing to get over. I'm the same person with everyone, so I don't care what people think, either like me or don't, doesn't matter. I voted for Trump, not because I love him or think hes the savior, I thought his policies were better than Biden. I don't think everyone who voted for Trump is a terrible person.

Vise Versa, I don't think Biden is all that bad of a guy (hes equal to Trump in my opinion). And i definitely don't think all the Biden voters are terrible people or people that love socialism (like many republicans say).

This hatred of people on different sides of the aisle is just insane. Truly utterly insane.
We are in the exact same boat. I have been vocal on conservative issues, but that is because am very worried about where far left liberal policies will take us. I know MANY people on the left are very good people - especially my incredible children. They know MANY people on the right are good people - even if they are vocal about it.

If you guys watch “The Five” on Fox News, it is a really good show that features 5 pundits on various issues. They always have a representative for the left, usually Juan Williams. Juan’s political ideas drive me crazy, but I can tell you that he is an awesome dude.



grizgirl
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 868
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:35 am
Location: Helena

Re: VOTE!

Post by grizgirl » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:57 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:20 am
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:10 am
A number of recent posts absolutely amaze me with their absolute hate of Trump (and by extension - the supporters of Trump). Words used have been cult members, sycophants, pathetic, gullible and many more elsewhere... So much for the liberal calls of unity and peace.

By the way, transition of power did not start until early December during Bush-Gore. This is not unprecedented.
I find this is the hardest thing to get over. I'm the same person with everyone, so I don't care what people think, either like me or don't, doesn't matter. I voted for Trump, not because I love him or think hes the savior, I thought his policies were better than Biden. I don't think everyone who voted for Trump is a terrible person.

Vise Versa, I don't think Biden is all that bad of a guy (hes equal to Trump in my opinion). And i definitely don't think all the Biden voters are terrible people or people that love socialism (like many republicans say).

This hatred of people on different sides of the aisle is just insane. Truly utterly insane.
There are a lot of prominent people on the right that dislike Trump. Steve Schmidt, George Conway, Mitt Romney, George Bush, Rick Wilson, John Weaver, Jennifer Horn, George Will, Nicole Wallace.

Here’s a full list: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_oppose_the_Donald_Trump_2020_presidential_campaign



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3365
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: VOTE!

Post by Cataholic » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:45 pm

grizgirl wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:57 pm
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:20 am
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:10 am
A number of recent posts absolutely amaze me with their absolute hate of Trump (and by extension - the supporters of Trump). Words used have been cult members, sycophants, pathetic, gullible and many more elsewhere... So much for the liberal calls of unity and peace.

By the way, transition of power did not start until early December during Bush-Gore. This is not unprecedented.
I find this is the hardest thing to get over. I'm the same person with everyone, so I don't care what people think, either like me or don't, doesn't matter. I voted for Trump, not because I love him or think hes the savior, I thought his policies were better than Biden. I don't think everyone who voted for Trump is a terrible person.

Vise Versa, I don't think Biden is all that bad of a guy (hes equal to Trump in my opinion). And i definitely don't think all the Biden voters are terrible people or people that love socialism (like many republicans say).

This hatred of people on different sides of the aisle is just insane. Truly utterly insane.
There are a lot of prominent people on the right that dislike Trump. Steve Schmidt, George Conway, Mitt Romney, George Bush, Rick Wilson, John Weaver, Jennifer Horn, George Will, Nicole Wallace.

Here’s a full list: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_oppose_the_Donald_Trump_2020_presidential_campaign
I think you missed the point.



User avatar
BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3490
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: VOTE!

Post by BigBruceBaker » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:15 pm

grizgirl wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:57 pm
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:20 am
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:10 am
A number of recent posts absolutely amaze me with their absolute hate of Trump (and by extension - the supporters of Trump). Words used have been cult members, sycophants, pathetic, gullible and many more elsewhere... So much for the liberal calls of unity and peace.

By the way, transition of power did not start until early December during Bush-Gore. This is not unprecedented.
I find this is the hardest thing to get over. I'm the same person with everyone, so I don't care what people think, either like me or don't, doesn't matter. I voted for Trump, not because I love him or think hes the savior, I thought his policies were better than Biden. I don't think everyone who voted for Trump is a terrible person.

Vise Versa, I don't think Biden is all that bad of a guy (hes equal to Trump in my opinion). And i definitely don't think all the Biden voters are terrible people or people that love socialism (like many republicans say).

This hatred of people on different sides of the aisle is just insane. Truly utterly insane.
There are a lot of prominent people on the right that dislike Trump. Steve Schmidt, George Conway, Mitt Romney, George Bush, Rick Wilson, John Weaver, Jennifer Horn, George Will, Nicole Wallace.

Here’s a full list: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_oppose_the_Donald_Trump_2020_presidential_campaign
Ok? I’m confused. There are also people on the left that don’t like Joe Biden.

I definitely know that there are people on the right that don’t like Trump. But that has nothing to do with what I posted above?


I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14448
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: VOTE!

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:49 pm

Biden now needs less than 500,000 votes to hit the 80 million mark. Needs to pull away by less that 90,000 to lead Trump by 6 million. Total of 156 million votes counted so far. Protected 67% turnout is highest since women allowed to vote.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Post Reply