President and First Lady test positive for COVID

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

President and First Lady test positive for COVID

Post by BigBruceBaker » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:15 am

Plus the RNC chairwoman and others. Very interesting.

Lots of people were around Trump before the debate "prepping" him. Will be interesting how much this spreads.

Hoping for a quick recovery for all (anyone and everyone) infected.

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Re: President and First Lady test positive for COVID

Post by The Butcher » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:41 pm

This raises questions- does hydroxychloroquine really work?

Cataholic will certainly provide us with answers................................

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 am

According to Trump’s doctor- Trump knew he tested positive for COVID and still met with donors. Trump doesn’t care about anyone, including his supporters.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:22 am

Chris Christie is positive. Rick Scott was told he didn’t have it and thought that meant he was positive. He has since corrected himself.

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:55 am

The Butcher wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 am
According to Trump’s doctor- Trump knew he tested positive for COVID and still met with donors. Trump doesn’t care about anyone, including his supporters.
Wait, what? Is this real?

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:13 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:55 am
The Butcher wrote:
:lol:

Most likely not. I haven’t read anything suggesting this was the case. But what fun is that?!

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:23 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:13 pm
wbtfg wrote:
The Butcher wrote:

Most likely not. I haven’t read anything suggesting this was the case. But what fun is that?!
Trump’s doctor literally said that this morning. But I guess we can do what all Trumpers do; ignore what you hear with your own ears.
Speaking outside the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where Trump was taken Friday evening, White House physician Dr. Sean Conley made reference to "72 hours into the diagnosis." That would be midday Wednesday, before Trump traveled to Minnesota for a fundraiser and an outdoor rally.
https://www.npr.org/sections/latest-upd ... -condition

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:51 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:23 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:13 pm
wbtfg wrote:
The Butcher wrote:

Trump’s doctor literally said that this morning. But I guess we can do what all Trumpers do; ignore what you hear with your own ears.
Speaking outside the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where Trump was taken Friday evening, White House physician Dr. Sean Conley made reference to "72 hours into the diagnosis." That would be midday Wednesday, before Trump traveled to Minnesota for a fundraiser and an outdoor rally.
https://www.npr.org/sections/latest-upd ... -condition
I don’t know what a “Trumper” is. But I did read this today:

Conley caused some confusion on Saturday when he said they were "72 hours into the diagnosis," suggesting that Trump was actually diagnosed on Wednesday. However, he later clarified in a memorandum that he meant to say it was "day three" of the diagnosis -- since Trump was diagnosed on Thursday.

But we’ll probably assume the doctor is lying now and there is no possible way he misspoke.

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:53 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:51 pm

Conley caused some confusion on Saturday when he said they were "72 hours into the diagnosis," suggesting that Trump was actually diagnosed on Wednesday. However, he later clarified in a memorandum that he meant to say it was "day three" of the diagnosis -- since Trump was diagnosed on Thursday.

But we’ll probably assume the doctor is lying now and there is no possible way he misspoke.
Weird you have never heard of “Trumper” but Trump himself has never heard of David Duke or the Proud Boys, so anything is possible. I guess after the White House that has questionable legitimacy when it comes to facts is right and the doctors are wrong is also possible. Anyway, Trump is terrible.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:55 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:53 pm
ilovethecats wrote:

Weird you have never heard of “Trumper” but Trump himself has never heard of David Duke or the Proud Boys, so anything is possible. I guess after the White House that has questionable legitimacy when it comes to facts is right and the doctors are wrong is also possible. Anyway, Trump is terrible.
Geez Butch. Your fixation with everything Trump is disturbing. How many things have you accused him of in the past three days with none of it being true? When you post so much garbage, nobody takes anything you post seriously.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:03 am

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:23 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:03 am
So glad to see McFault post nice wishes to the President... or wait, was it a political statement? Hmmm....

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:34 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:23 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
So glad to see McFault post nice wishes to the President... or wait, was it a political statement? Hmmm....
He’s making a statement about everyone getting healthcare. McFaul (McFault?) has tweeted well wishes to Donald and Melania.

toM StUber

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:53 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:53 pm
ilovethecats wrote:

Why is that weird? And what is it? Is a Trumper anyone who supports the president? I tend to try and support every one we’ve had in my life, despite not always agreeing with them. So no, I really don’t know what a “Trumper” is and for the life of me can’t figure out why that’s weird? :-k

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:05 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:34 pm
Cataholic wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
He’s making a statement about everyone getting healthcare. McFaul (McFault?) has tweeted well wishes to Donald and Melania.
Seriously? McFault (yes I know that is childish, but want to emphasize my point) has been a vocal critic of Trump. Now all of sudden he is a compassionate person worried about the presidents well being... And if you think the rest of his message had nothing to do with politics, then you are just showing your bias toward the left.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:53 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:05 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:34 pm
Cataholic wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
Seriously? McFault (yes I know that is childish, but want to emphasize my point) has been a vocal critic of Trump. Now all of sudden he is a compassionate person worried about the presidents well being... And if you think the rest of his message had nothing to do with politics, then you are just showing your bias toward the left.
He has every right to argue his point just like anyone else. If that’s his politics so be it. That’s not a crime. You can disagree with someone and not wish them dead. You seem to be projecting here. You’re definitely projecting when you accuse me of bias.

toM StUber

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:26 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:53 pm
Why is that weird? And what is it? Is a Trumper anyone who supports the president? I tend to try and support every one we’ve had in my life, despite not always agreeing with them. So no, I really don’t know what a “Trumper” is and for the life of me can’t figure out why that’s weird? :-k
Serious question; have you ever heard of a "Never Trumper"? People within the "never Trump movement" often times refer to themselves as a Never Trumper. I am just surprised you haven't heard the term "Trumper" before as it seems to be widely used.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:40 am

The Butcher wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:26 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:53 pm
Serious question; have you ever heard of a "Never Trumper"? People within the "never Trump movement" often times refer to themselves as a Never Trumper. I am just surprised you haven't heard the term "Trumper" before as it seems to be widely used.
No I've honestly never heard of that term either! :lol:

I've never claimed to be very political but I'm surprised there are two well-known terms and I haven't heard either.

So common sense tells me that a "trumper" is pro-Trump and a "never trumper" would be someone anti-trumper. So I guess my next questions is how do you determine who is who? Is anyone who supports Biden automatically a "never trumper"? If you think Biden is a moron than are you automatically a "trumper"?

:-k