Page 1 of 2

Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:06 am
by TomCat88


This really bothers me. Jesse was a bouncer at the Rockin R when I worked there and we played intramural football together. He’s a great guy. This has got to stop.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:36 am
by wbtfg
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:06 am


This really bothers me. Jesse was a bouncer at the Rockin R when I worked there and we played on intramural football together. He’s a great guy. This has got to stop.
I agree with you 100%. It sure seems like there’s a major uptick in racist comments/threats/actions over the past few years.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:01 pm
by Cataholic
Agreed 100%! Who the hell sent this email/text? Somebody that ignorant needs to be outed.

And in regard to the number of racial epithets increasing, there has to be a correlation with the use of social media.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:41 am
by iaafan
Ugly! Not surprising though. I bet a lot of black journalists get harassed like this as Jesse said "It comes with the job...". We live in a very racist country and they've become more bold in the past 10-12 years. They can't stand to see blacks advance in society and will stop at nothing to keep them down.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:54 pm
by TomCat88
I’m confused at the low number of responses.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:47 am
by BigBruceBaker
Disgusting behavior. People like this have no business being a part of society, the bigger problem is this gets perpetuated through generations when people have kids.

Unfortunately the race relations in this country are dissolving rather than evolving. Many causes are behind it but unity is necessary not division.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:40 am
by TomCat88
Bump.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:57 am
by wapiti
Smells of Jussie Smollett.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:10 am
by iaafan
wapiti wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:57 am
Smells of Jussie Smollett.
How so?

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:32 pm
by BigBruceBaker
wapiti wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:57 am
Smells of Jussie Smollett.
Why? Do you think he is doing it to get noticed or famous?

I call BS on that. Nothing from what I've seen or read would give the impression this dude is out to get someone.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:57 am
by iaafan
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:32 pm
wapiti wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:57 am
Smells of Jussie Smollett.
Why? Do you think he is doing it to get noticed or famous?

I call BS on that. Nothing from what I've seen or read would give the impression this dude is out to get someone.
Wapiti: why aren't you able to respond to this?

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:02 pm
by BigBruceBaker
iaafan wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:57 am
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:32 pm
wapiti wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:57 am
Smells of Jussie Smollett.
Why? Do you think he is doing it to get noticed or famous?

I call BS on that. Nothing from what I've seen or read would give the impression this dude is out to get someone.
Wapiti: why aren't you able to respond to this?
Agree iaa, this post actually pissed me off. Don't say stuff like that on a public forum without some pretty serious inside knowledge. He should respond ASAP or delete the post.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:37 pm
by wapiti
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:02 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:57 am
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:32 pm
wapiti wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:57 am
Smells of Jussie Smollett.
Why? Do you think he is doing it to get noticed or famous?

I call BS on that. Nothing from what I've seen or read would give the impression this dude is out to get someone.
Wapiti: why aren't you able to respond to this?
Agree iaa, this post actually pissed me off. Don't say stuff like that on a public forum without some pretty serious inside knowledge. He should respond ASAP or delete the post.
I am a skeptic. Especially after of what Smollet did. I am not saying that is what this guy did. I am just skeptical.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:24 pm
by Cataholic
wapiti wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:37 pm
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:02 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:57 am
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:32 pm
wapiti wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:57 am
Smells of Jussie Smollett.
Why? Do you think he is doing it to get noticed or famous?

I call BS on that. Nothing from what I've seen or read would give the impression this dude is out to get someone.
Wapiti: why aren't you able to respond to this?
Agree iaa, this post actually pissed me off. Don't say stuff like that on a public forum without some pretty serious inside knowledge. He should respond ASAP or delete the post.
I am a skeptic. Especially after of what Smollet did. I am not saying that is what this guy did. I am just skeptical.
What you did was slanderous with absolutely no corroborating evidence. A real man would step up and apologize.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:26 pm
by BozoneCat
wapiti wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:37 pm
I am a skeptic. Especially after of what Smollet did. I am not saying that is what this guy did. I am just skeptical.
There is absolutely zero reason for this attitude. You disgust me and you should be ashamed of yourself. :oops:

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:40 pm
by seataccat
wapiti wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:37 pm
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:02 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:57 am
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:32 pm
wapiti wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:57 am
Smells of Jussie Smollett.
Why? Do you think he is doing it to get noticed or famous?

I call BS on that. Nothing from what I've seen or read would give the impression this dude is out to get someone.
Wapiti: why aren't you able to respond to this?
Agree iaa, this post actually pissed me off. Don't say stuff like that on a public forum without some pretty serious inside knowledge. He should respond ASAP or delete the post.
I am a skeptic. Especially after of what Smollet did. I am not saying that is what this guy did. I am just skeptical.
You should go back to the bottom of the pond where you belong.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:25 pm
by KittieKop
:coffee: Looks like Tom finally got the discussion he was fishing for.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:18 am
by TomCat88
KittieKop wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:25 pm
:coffee: Looks like Tom finally got the discussion he was fishing for.
I posted this because I wanted to show Jesse that people here have his back and support him.

I’ve learned that not very many people care and at least one possibly doesn’t even believe him.

This has been a real eye opener for me.

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:26 pm
by seacat85
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:18 am
KittieKop wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:25 pm
:coffee: Looks like Tom finally got the discussion he was fishing for.
I posted this because I wanted to show Jesse that people here have his back and support him.

I’ve learned that not very many people care and at least one possibly doesn’t even believe him.

This has been a real eye opener for me.
Hey TC don't get too discouraged. Hopefully there are a lot out there like me that lurk, hate that Jesse had to endure this, and hate that someone on here doubts him.

Jesse was playing during the time I was at MSU. I don't remember him but then I don't remember most of the players on that championship team. I actually ran into a guy that said he was the backup QB on that team in a bar in the Seattle area. I was wearing an MSU jacket and he commented on it. Sorry I don't remember his name and that was a few years back.

I "know" Jesse from the work he's done on a couple of the Seattle TV stations. Didn't even make the connection with MSU until I think he posted something here.

Keep up the good work Jesse!

Re: Jesse Jones target of racist

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:34 pm
by Cataholic
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:18 am
KittieKop wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:25 pm
:coffee: Looks like Tom finally got the discussion he was fishing for.
I posted this because I wanted to show Jesse that people here have his back and support him.

I’ve learned that not very many people care and at least one possibly doesn’t even believe him.

This has been a real eye opener for me.
I am sure that 99.9% of Montanan’s have Jesse’s back. I certainly do. However the lack of posts on this topic probably have more to do with the occasional toxic nature on this board. A comment opens you up to criticism and some people just don’t want that even though they are anonymous. I think we need to be vocal on such matters, but we shouldn’t read too much into a limited number of posts.