Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by The Butcher » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:23 pm

Does anyone have time to go over Trump's sexual assaults/misconducts?

Hell, he even admitted to walking in on underage pageant girls.

I guess it doesn't count if it is your pageant?

I mean, obviously his buddy Jeff Epstein wouldn't have an issue with that...



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14279
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:41 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:23 pm
Does anyone have time to go over Trump's sexual assaults/misconducts?

Hell, he even admitted to walking in on underage pageant girls.

I guess it doesn't count if it is your pageant?

I mean, obviously his buddy Jeff Epstein wouldn't have an issue with that...
It doesn’t matter. Trump is super rich, lowered taxes and has a bombshell wife. He’s a good golfer and drives a cool car with Goodyear tires. He has a boat and wears low-rise men’s bikini Depends. ‘Mercia!


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4597
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by RickRund » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:30 pm




User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10232
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by wbtfg » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:36 pm

Another extreme far right media source? This is propaganda.



User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6735
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by CatBlitz » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:13 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:36 pm
Another extreme far right media source? This is propaganda.
Seriously :lol: That's one of the most egregiously obvious fake news articles I've ever read.


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4703
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:46 am

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:23 pm
Does anyone have time to go over Trump's sexual assaults/misconducts?

Hell, he even admitted to walking in on underage pageant girls.

I guess it doesn't count if it is your pageant?

I mean, obviously his buddy Jeff Epstein wouldn't have an issue with that...
Precisely my whole point. We get to choose who’s better to run our country between two guys who have had multiple accusations of sexual assault. But what the “other” guy did will always be worse than what “my” guy did. It’s horrible.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5543
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by iaafan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:35 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:46 am
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:23 pm
Does anyone have time to go over Trump's sexual assaults/misconducts?

Hell, he even admitted to walking in on underage pageant girls.

I guess it doesn't count if it is your pageant?

I mean, obviously his buddy Jeff Epstein wouldn't have an issue with that...
Precisely my whole point. We get to choose who’s better to run our country between two guys who have had multiple accusations of sexual assault. But what the “other” guy did will always be worse than what “my” guy did. It’s horrible.

Yes, they've both been accused of sexual assault, and just so I fully understand, you're of the opinion if you've been accused once, you may as well have been accused a hundred times, regardless of whether or not one has admitted to it or not, and therefore Trump and Biden are equal on that? I don't agree, but I can accept your argument if that's the case. So they're on even ground in that regard, in your opinion?

The only serious accusation against Biden, in my opinion, is the one by Reade. The others are all cringeworthy, as you put it, but they seem to be the acts of a person who's just too touchy-feely, not someone who's trying to make a sexual advance in hopes of getting laid. I've had women, including a female running for office right now as a republican (will I press charges on her? Hell, no!!!), do similar things to me and I'm like...."ooohh noooo, she's coming in for a hug and is this going to be a cheek presser, too?!" Yes, I'm cringing, but I'm not pressing charges or calling the lady's husband or children upset about it, because I know or am inclined to believe that she's just this way and doesn't realize how uncomfortable it makes some people feel. I don't think she's actually trying to pick me up. I don't even like hugging anyone besides my own wife and children. I don't care to hug my siblings or parents. Just not my style, but I understand other people are huggers and some go a little bit further. Eww. It's just weird and produces some nervous laughter, but I get it we need to not play these women's feelings down as it's their feelings and that's what's important, so we need to listen and commiserate. But do we need to put that person accused of this on the same grounds of someone who's admitted to grabbing women by the pussy as if it's an everyday occurrence?

I gave you a list yesterday, but I'm not going to replicate that for Trump simply because the list is too long and would be too time consuming, so here's a link: https://www.businessinsider.com/women-a ... na-trump-2

Please take a little time to at least gloss over this article. Almost all of these women fall into the type of assault, or worse, that Biden is accused of once.

Additionally, Biden's accuser (Reade) has pretty much had her story debunked. A search on Tara Reade Debunked will give you numerous reasons why her story is so questionable and sounds fabricated.



ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4703
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:56 am

iaafan wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:35 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:46 am
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:23 pm
Does anyone have time to go over Trump's sexual assaults/misconducts?

Hell, he even admitted to walking in on underage pageant girls.

I guess it doesn't count if it is your pageant?

I mean, obviously his buddy Jeff Epstein wouldn't have an issue with that...
Precisely my whole point. We get to choose who’s better to run our country between two guys who have had multiple accusations of sexual assault. But what the “other” guy did will always be worse than what “my” guy did. It’s horrible.

Yes, they've both been accused of sexual assault, and just so I fully understand, you're of the opinion if you've been accused once, you may as well have been accused a hundred times, regardless of whether or not one has admitted to it or not, and therefore Trump and Biden are equal on that? I don't agree, but I can accept your argument if that's the case. So they're on even ground in that regard, in your opinion?

The only serious accusation against Biden, in my opinion, is the one by Reade. The others are all cringeworthy, as you put it, but they seem to be the acts of a person who's just too touchy-feely, not someone who's trying to make a sexual advance in hopes of getting laid. I've had women, including a female running for office right now as a republican (will I press charges on her? Hell, no!!!), do similar things to me and I'm like...."ooohh noooo, she's coming in for a hug and is this going to be a cheek presser, too?!" Yes, I'm cringing, but I'm not pressing charges or calling the lady's husband or children upset about it, because I know or am inclined to believe that she's just this way and doesn't realize how uncomfortable it makes some people feel. I don't think she's actually trying to pick me up. I don't even like hugging anyone besides my own wife and children. I don't care to hug my siblings or parents. Just not my style, but I understand other people are huggers and some go a little bit further. Eww. It's just weird and produces some nervous laughter, but I get it we need to not play these women's feelings down as it's their feelings and that's what's important, so we need to listen and commiserate. But do we need to put that person accused of this on the same grounds of someone who's admitted to grabbing women by the pussy as if it's an everyday occurrence?

I gave you a list yesterday, but I'm not going to replicate that for Trump simply because the list is too long and would be too time consuming, so here's a link: https://www.businessinsider.com/women-a ... na-trump-2

Please take a little time to at least gloss over this article. Almost all of these women fall into the type of assault, or worse, that Biden is accused of once.

Additionally, Biden's accuser (Reade) has pretty much had her story debunked. A search on Tara Reade Debunked will give you numerous reasons why her story is so questionable and sounds fabricated.
No I’m not of the belief if you’ve been accused once you may as well have been accused a thousand times.

I’m of the belief that it’s not even kind of difficult to never be accused even ONCE. Have you ever been accused of this conduct even once in your life? I haven’t. Has anyone on this board been accused of sexual assault even once? Not that I expect them to answer but I’d be shocked. It’s really, Really, REALLY easy to never sexually assault a women, ever.

So I am VERY alarmed that Biden has been accused of such at least 8 times that we know about. This is a monster red flag for me. As are the many allegations against trump. Which is why I’d never vote for that guy. In addition to many other reasons of course.

My point is that politics have become so disgusting, that we’re willing to marginalize major issues like sexual assault if it means defending our guy. We’re willing to poo poo on 8 accusations of sexual assault because the other guy has way more. It’s crazy to me is all I’m saying.



Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2938
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by Cataholic » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:38 am

iaafan wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:35 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:46 am
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:23 pm
Does anyone have time to go over Trump's sexual assaults/misconducts?

Hell, he even admitted to walking in on underage pageant girls.

I guess it doesn't count if it is your pageant?

I mean, obviously his buddy Jeff Epstein wouldn't have an issue with that...
Precisely my whole point. We get to choose who’s better to run our country between two guys who have had multiple accusations of sexual assault. But what the “other” guy did will always be worse than what “my” guy did. It’s horrible.

Yes, they've both been accused of sexual assault, and just so I fully understand, you're of the opinion if you've been accused once, you may as well have been accused a hundred times, regardless of whether or not one has admitted to it or not, and therefore Trump and Biden are equal on that? I don't agree, but I can accept your argument if that's the case. So they're on even ground in that regard, in your opinion?

The only serious accusation against Biden, in my opinion, is the one by Reade. The others are all cringeworthy, as you put it, but they seem to be the acts of a person who's just too touchy-feely, not someone who's trying to make a sexual advance in hopes of getting laid. I've had women, including a female running for office right now as a republican (will I press charges on her? Hell, no!!!), do similar things to me and I'm like...."ooohh noooo, she's coming in for a hug and is this going to be a cheek presser, too?!" Yes, I'm cringing, but I'm not pressing charges or calling the lady's husband or children upset about it, because I know or am inclined to believe that she's just this way and doesn't realize how uncomfortable it makes some people feel. I don't think she's actually trying to pick me up. I don't even like hugging anyone besides my own wife and children. I don't care to hug my siblings or parents. Just not my style, but I understand other people are huggers and some go a little bit further. Eww. It's just weird and produces some nervous laughter, but I get it we need to not play these women's feelings down as it's their feelings and that's what's important, so we need to listen and commiserate. But do we need to put that person accused of this on the same grounds of someone who's admitted to grabbing women by the pussy as if it's an everyday occurrence?

I gave you a list yesterday, but I'm not going to replicate that for Trump simply because the list is too long and would be too time consuming, so here's a link: https://www.businessinsider.com/women-a ... na-trump-2

Please take a little time to at least gloss over this article. Almost all of these women fall into the type of assault, or worse, that Biden is accused of once.

Additionally, Biden's accuser (Reade) has pretty much had her story debunked. A search on Tara Reade Debunked will give you numerous reasons why her story is so questionable and sounds fabricated.
I don’t believe Tara Reade at all. She is a train wreck and has a sketchy past. However, Kamala Harris did say that she believed Biden’s accusers. Just reiterates that Kamala will say anything or do anything to get a hand up on someone.

Also, you did forget about Biden’s exploits of swimming naked in front of female Secret Service. Very strange.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5543
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by iaafan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:49 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:56 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:35 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:46 am
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:23 pm
Does anyone have time to go over Trump's sexual assaults/misconducts?

Hell, he even admitted to walking in on underage pageant girls.

I guess it doesn't count if it is your pageant?

I mean, obviously his buddy Jeff Epstein wouldn't have an issue with that...
Precisely my whole point. We get to choose who’s better to run our country between two guys who have had multiple accusations of sexual assault. But what the “other” guy did will always be worse than what “my” guy did. It’s horrible.

Yes, they've both been accused of sexual assault, and just so I fully understand, you're of the opinion if you've been accused once, you may as well have been accused a hundred times, regardless of whether or not one has admitted to it or not, and therefore Trump and Biden are equal on that? I don't agree, but I can accept your argument if that's the case. So they're on even ground in that regard, in your opinion?

The only serious accusation against Biden, in my opinion, is the one by Reade. The others are all cringeworthy, as you put it, but they seem to be the acts of a person who's just too touchy-feely, not someone who's trying to make a sexual advance in hopes of getting laid. I've had women, including a female running for office right now as a republican (will I press charges on her? Hell, no!!!), do similar things to me and I'm like...."ooohh noooo, she's coming in for a hug and is this going to be a cheek presser, too?!" Yes, I'm cringing, but I'm not pressing charges or calling the lady's husband or children upset about it, because I know or am inclined to believe that she's just this way and doesn't realize how uncomfortable it makes some people feel. I don't think she's actually trying to pick me up. I don't even like hugging anyone besides my own wife and children. I don't care to hug my siblings or parents. Just not my style, but I understand other people are huggers and some go a little bit further. Eww. It's just weird and produces some nervous laughter, but I get it we need to not play these women's feelings down as it's their feelings and that's what's important, so we need to listen and commiserate. But do we need to put that person accused of this on the same grounds of someone who's admitted to grabbing women by the pussy as if it's an everyday occurrence?

I gave you a list yesterday, but I'm not going to replicate that for Trump simply because the list is too long and would be too time consuming, so here's a link: https://www.businessinsider.com/women-a ... na-trump-2

Please take a little time to at least gloss over this article. Almost all of these women fall into the type of assault, or worse, that Biden is accused of once.

Additionally, Biden's accuser (Reade) has pretty much had her story debunked. A search on Tara Reade Debunked will give you numerous reasons why her story is so questionable and sounds fabricated.
No I’m not of the belief if you’ve been accused once you may as well have been accused a thousand times.

I’m of the belief that it’s not even kind of difficult to never be accused even ONCE. Have you ever been accused of this conduct even once in your life? I haven’t. Has anyone on this board been accused of sexual assault even once? Not that I expect them to answer but I’d be shocked. It’s really, Really, REALLY easy to never sexually assault a women, ever.

So I am VERY alarmed that Biden has been accused of such at least 8 times that we know about. This is a monster red flag for me. As are the many allegations against trump. Which is why I’d never vote for that guy. In addition to many other reasons of course.

My point is that politics have become so disgusting, that we’re willing to marginalize major issues like sexual assault if it means defending our guy. We’re willing to poo poo on 8 accusations of sexual assault because the other guy has way more. It’s crazy to me is all I’m saying.
Oh c'mon now. I bet there's a good chance you could've been. I bet there might've someone that you hugged who was like "he's hugging me for too long and I think I felt his penis against my leg," but didn't want to make a big deal about it, so never said anything, so I'm confident a lot of people on this board have done things similar to what Biden did. I bet someone that remembers hugging you and if you were running for president for the wrong party, they'd be making an accusation. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the women that hugged me as described above maybe thought it was me that was grossing them out. I mean if someone hugs you, you kinda gotta hug them back, right? So maybe I hugged them back too much and while I'm thinking, I don't want to pull away and their thinking I didn't think he'd hug me like that. Who knows? A lot of people haven't been charged with sexual assault, but have done exactly the same things that Biden did. My second grade female teacher used to give kisses to all the kids at the end of the day Friday. Everyone thought she was the sweetest lady in the world and she was only in her 20s. No one even considered accusing her that I know of. I bet a large chunk of us have also said inappropriate things without knowing it. I know I've heard lots of guys say inappropriate things to women. I've also seen lots of guys do things that would fall under the category of sexual assault charges like 7 of the 8 accusations against Biden. And, NO, I'm not saying I think it's OK to do that. It never was, but women put up with it for a long time and now, rightfully, they're responding with things like the #MeToo movement, which by the way Reade's MeToo lawyer dumped her case.

I asked you to look at the allegations against Trump, did you do that? The charges against Trump all involve some kind of penetration. His ex-wife says he physically assaulted her while raping her. He's making what some people think are sexual advances toward his own daughter.

Going a step further eight presidents have been accused of sexual assault. That obviously doesn't include all the ones that did something similar to Biden, but weren't accused.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5543
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by iaafan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:55 am

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:38 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:35 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:46 am
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:23 pm
Does anyone have time to go over Trump's sexual assaults/misconducts?

Hell, he even admitted to walking in on underage pageant girls.

I guess it doesn't count if it is your pageant?

I mean, obviously his buddy Jeff Epstein wouldn't have an issue with that...
Precisely my whole point. We get to choose who’s better to run our country between two guys who have had multiple accusations of sexual assault. But what the “other” guy did will always be worse than what “my” guy did. It’s horrible.

Yes, they've both been accused of sexual assault, and just so I fully understand, you're of the opinion if you've been accused once, you may as well have been accused a hundred times, regardless of whether or not one has admitted to it or not, and therefore Trump and Biden are equal on that? I don't agree, but I can accept your argument if that's the case. So they're on even ground in that regard, in your opinion?

The only serious accusation against Biden, in my opinion, is the one by Reade. The others are all cringeworthy, as you put it, but they seem to be the acts of a person who's just too touchy-feely, not someone who's trying to make a sexual advance in hopes of getting laid. I've had women, including a female running for office right now as a republican (will I press charges on her? Hell, no!!!), do similar things to me and I'm like...."ooohh noooo, she's coming in for a hug and is this going to be a cheek presser, too?!" Yes, I'm cringing, but I'm not pressing charges or calling the lady's husband or children upset about it, because I know or am inclined to believe that she's just this way and doesn't realize how uncomfortable it makes some people feel. I don't think she's actually trying to pick me up. I don't even like hugging anyone besides my own wife and children. I don't care to hug my siblings or parents. Just not my style, but I understand other people are huggers and some go a little bit further. Eww. It's just weird and produces some nervous laughter, but I get it we need to not play these women's feelings down as it's their feelings and that's what's important, so we need to listen and commiserate. But do we need to put that person accused of this on the same grounds of someone who's admitted to grabbing women by the pussy as if it's an everyday occurrence?

I gave you a list yesterday, but I'm not going to replicate that for Trump simply because the list is too long and would be too time consuming, so here's a link: https://www.businessinsider.com/women-a ... na-trump-2

Please take a little time to at least gloss over this article. Almost all of these women fall into the type of assault, or worse, that Biden is accused of once.

Additionally, Biden's accuser (Reade) has pretty much had her story debunked. A search on Tara Reade Debunked will give you numerous reasons why her story is so questionable and sounds fabricated.
I don’t believe Tara Reade at all. She is a train wreck and has a sketchy past. However, Kamala Harris did say that she believed Biden’s accusers. Just reiterates that Kamala will say anything or do anything to get a hand up on someone.

Also, you did forget about Biden’s exploits of swimming naked in front of female Secret Service. Very strange.
I believe Biden's accusers (maybe not Reade) all felt like they were sexually assaulted and they felt they were and what they're saying he did is true, then they were sexually assaulted. No doubt. But I don't think Biden thinks he was doing anything inappropriate. Doesn't matter what he thinks though. If they say so, then that's it. Now does what they say going to hold up in a court of law? I doubt it. Do the courts always get it right? Nope. I've been sexually assaulted, too, but not in my own opinion. My second grade teacher used to kiss me (and everyone else) weekly for an entire school year right in front of everyone. We'd all go home and tell our parents, not because we felt violated, but because we (the boys at least) thought it was the coolest thing ever.



ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4703
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:38 am

iaafan wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:49 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:56 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:35 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:46 am
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:23 pm
Does anyone have time to go over Trump's sexual assaults/misconducts?

Hell, he even admitted to walking in on underage pageant girls.

I guess it doesn't count if it is your pageant?

I mean, obviously his buddy Jeff Epstein wouldn't have an issue with that...
Precisely my whole point. We get to choose who’s better to run our country between two guys who have had multiple accusations of sexual assault. But what the “other” guy did will always be worse than what “my” guy did. It’s horrible.

Yes, they've both been accused of sexual assault, and just so I fully understand, you're of the opinion if you've been accused once, you may as well have been accused a hundred times, regardless of whether or not one has admitted to it or not, and therefore Trump and Biden are equal on that? I don't agree, but I can accept your argument if that's the case. So they're on even ground in that regard, in your opinion?

The only serious accusation against Biden, in my opinion, is the one by Reade. The others are all cringeworthy, as you put it, but they seem to be the acts of a person who's just too touchy-feely, not someone who's trying to make a sexual advance in hopes of getting laid. I've had women, including a female running for office right now as a republican (will I press charges on her? Hell, no!!!), do similar things to me and I'm like...."ooohh noooo, she's coming in for a hug and is this going to be a cheek presser, too?!" Yes, I'm cringing, but I'm not pressing charges or calling the lady's husband or children upset about it, because I know or am inclined to believe that she's just this way and doesn't realize how uncomfortable it makes some people feel. I don't think she's actually trying to pick me up. I don't even like hugging anyone besides my own wife and children. I don't care to hug my siblings or parents. Just not my style, but I understand other people are huggers and some go a little bit further. Eww. It's just weird and produces some nervous laughter, but I get it we need to not play these women's feelings down as it's their feelings and that's what's important, so we need to listen and commiserate. But do we need to put that person accused of this on the same grounds of someone who's admitted to grabbing women by the pussy as if it's an everyday occurrence?

I gave you a list yesterday, but I'm not going to replicate that for Trump simply because the list is too long and would be too time consuming, so here's a link: https://www.businessinsider.com/women-a ... na-trump-2

Please take a little time to at least gloss over this article. Almost all of these women fall into the type of assault, or worse, that Biden is accused of once.

Additionally, Biden's accuser (Reade) has pretty much had her story debunked. A search on Tara Reade Debunked will give you numerous reasons why her story is so questionable and sounds fabricated.
No I’m not of the belief if you’ve been accused once you may as well have been accused a thousand times.

I’m of the belief that it’s not even kind of difficult to never be accused even ONCE. Have you ever been accused of this conduct even once in your life? I haven’t. Has anyone on this board been accused of sexual assault even once? Not that I expect them to answer but I’d be shocked. It’s really, Really, REALLY easy to never sexually assault a women, ever.

So I am VERY alarmed that Biden has been accused of such at least 8 times that we know about. This is a monster red flag for me. As are the many allegations against trump. Which is why I’d never vote for that guy. In addition to many other reasons of course.

My point is that politics have become so disgusting, that we’re willing to marginalize major issues like sexual assault if it means defending our guy. We’re willing to poo poo on 8 accusations of sexual assault because the other guy has way more. It’s crazy to me is all I’m saying.
Oh c'mon now. I bet there's a good chance you could've been. I bet there might've someone that you hugged who was like "he's hugging me for too long and I think I felt his penis against my leg," but didn't want to make a big deal about it, so never said anything, so I'm confident a lot of people on this board have done things similar to what Biden did. I bet someone that remembers hugging you and if you were running for president for the wrong party, they'd be making an accusation. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the women that hugged me as described above maybe thought it was me that was grossing them out. I mean if someone hugs you, you kinda gotta hug them back, right? So maybe I hugged them back too much and while I'm thinking, I don't want to pull away and their thinking I didn't think he'd hug me like that. Who knows? A lot of people haven't been charged with sexual assault, but have done exactly the same things that Biden did. My second grade female teacher used to give kisses to all the kids at the end of the day Friday. Everyone thought she was the sweetest lady in the world and she was only in her 20s. No one even considered accusing her that I know of. I bet a large chunk of us have also said inappropriate things without knowing it. I know I've heard lots of guys say inappropriate things to women. I've also seen lots of guys do things that would fall under the category of sexual assault charges like 7 of the 8 accusations against Biden. And, NO, I'm not saying I think it's OK to do that. It never was, but women put up with it for a long time and now, rightfully, they're responding with things like the #MeToo movement, which by the way Reade's MeToo lawyer dumped her case.

I asked you to look at the allegations against Trump, did you do that? The charges against Trump all involve some kind of penetration. His ex-wife says he physically assaulted her while raping her. He's making what some people think are sexual advances toward his own daughter.

Going a step further eight presidents have been accused of sexual assault. That obviously doesn't include all the ones that did something similar to Biden, but weren't accused.
I disagree with much of that but that’s ok. It kind of proves what I’ve been saying anyway. We’ll defend Biden and even suggest that myself and others have done the same thing he’s been accused of doing. All that does is make excuses which I don’t believe in when it comes to sexual assault.

I didn’t read what you linked about Trump for a couple reasons. First, I have read about them all before. They’re disgusting. And politics aside, I don’t understand how even the most passionate supporter of the Republican Party would defend his actions just because it’s their party. It’s crazy to me.

The other reason I didn’t bother to read about the disgusting crap trump has been accused of, is that it should not matter even a tiny bit in regards to Biden. This is exactly what I’m talking about. We’ll justify what Biden has been accused of, make claims that many other men have done the exact thing, propose the accuser could be lying, then point out another man that has been accused of similar sexual assaults. There is no point. Unless of course we’re doing exactly what I suggested before and just picking the lesser of two evils.

It’d be like if we were talking about Trump and what a sleaze he is but I mention a serial rapist in prison. It serves no purpose whatsoever except to maybe suggest that what Trump is accused of isn’t that bad because there are worse people out there doing ****** stuff.

Do you really like having to compare sexual assault claims when deciding who to vote for? Or like me, do you hope we come to a point where we can vote based on platforms and ideas, and not who did the less ****** things in their lives?



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5543
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by iaafan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:42 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:38 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:49 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:56 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:35 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:46 am
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:23 pm
Does anyone have time to go over Trump's sexual assaults/misconducts?

Hell, he even admitted to walking in on underage pageant girls.

I guess it doesn't count if it is your pageant?

I mean, obviously his buddy Jeff Epstein wouldn't have an issue with that...
Precisely my whole point. We get to choose who’s better to run our country between two guys who have had multiple accusations of sexual assault. But what the “other” guy did will always be worse than what “my” guy did. It’s horrible.

Yes, they've both been accused of sexual assault, and just so I fully understand, you're of the opinion if you've been accused once, you may as well have been accused a hundred times, regardless of whether or not one has admitted to it or not, and therefore Trump and Biden are equal on that? I don't agree, but I can accept your argument if that's the case. So they're on even ground in that regard, in your opinion?

The only serious accusation against Biden, in my opinion, is the one by Reade. The others are all cringeworthy, as you put it, but they seem to be the acts of a person who's just too touchy-feely, not someone who's trying to make a sexual advance in hopes of getting laid. I've had women, including a female running for office right now as a republican (will I press charges on her? Hell, no!!!), do similar things to me and I'm like...."ooohh noooo, she's coming in for a hug and is this going to be a cheek presser, too?!" Yes, I'm cringing, but I'm not pressing charges or calling the lady's husband or children upset about it, because I know or am inclined to believe that she's just this way and doesn't realize how uncomfortable it makes some people feel. I don't think she's actually trying to pick me up. I don't even like hugging anyone besides my own wife and children. I don't care to hug my siblings or parents. Just not my style, but I understand other people are huggers and some go a little bit further. Eww. It's just weird and produces some nervous laughter, but I get it we need to not play these women's feelings down as it's their feelings and that's what's important, so we need to listen and commiserate. But do we need to put that person accused of this on the same grounds of someone who's admitted to grabbing women by the pussy as if it's an everyday occurrence?

I gave you a list yesterday, but I'm not going to replicate that for Trump simply because the list is too long and would be too time consuming, so here's a link: https://www.businessinsider.com/women-a ... na-trump-2

Please take a little time to at least gloss over this article. Almost all of these women fall into the type of assault, or worse, that Biden is accused of once.

Additionally, Biden's accuser (Reade) has pretty much had her story debunked. A search on Tara Reade Debunked will give you numerous reasons why her story is so questionable and sounds fabricated.
No I’m not of the belief if you’ve been accused once you may as well have been accused a thousand times.

I’m of the belief that it’s not even kind of difficult to never be accused even ONCE. Have you ever been accused of this conduct even once in your life? I haven’t. Has anyone on this board been accused of sexual assault even once? Not that I expect them to answer but I’d be shocked. It’s really, Really, REALLY easy to never sexually assault a women, ever.

So I am VERY alarmed that Biden has been accused of such at least 8 times that we know about. This is a monster red flag for me. As are the many allegations against trump. Which is why I’d never vote for that guy. In addition to many other reasons of course.

My point is that politics have become so disgusting, that we’re willing to marginalize major issues like sexual assault if it means defending our guy. We’re willing to poo poo on 8 accusations of sexual assault because the other guy has way more. It’s crazy to me is all I’m saying.
Oh c'mon now. I bet there's a good chance you could've been. I bet there might've someone that you hugged who was like "he's hugging me for too long and I think I felt his penis against my leg," but didn't want to make a big deal about it, so never said anything, so I'm confident a lot of people on this board have done things similar to what Biden did. I bet someone that remembers hugging you and if you were running for president for the wrong party, they'd be making an accusation. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the women that hugged me as described above maybe thought it was me that was grossing them out. I mean if someone hugs you, you kinda gotta hug them back, right? So maybe I hugged them back too much and while I'm thinking, I don't want to pull away and their thinking I didn't think he'd hug me like that. Who knows? A lot of people haven't been charged with sexual assault, but have done exactly the same things that Biden did. My second grade female teacher used to give kisses to all the kids at the end of the day Friday. Everyone thought she was the sweetest lady in the world and she was only in her 20s. No one even considered accusing her that I know of. I bet a large chunk of us have also said inappropriate things without knowing it. I know I've heard lots of guys say inappropriate things to women. I've also seen lots of guys do things that would fall under the category of sexual assault charges like 7 of the 8 accusations against Biden. And, NO, I'm not saying I think it's OK to do that. It never was, but women put up with it for a long time and now, rightfully, they're responding with things like the #MeToo movement, which by the way Reade's MeToo lawyer dumped her case.

I asked you to look at the allegations against Trump, did you do that? The charges against Trump all involve some kind of penetration. His ex-wife says he physically assaulted her while raping her. He's making what some people think are sexual advances toward his own daughter.

Going a step further eight presidents have been accused of sexual assault. That obviously doesn't include all the ones that did something similar to Biden, but weren't accused.
I disagree with much of that but that’s ok. It kind of proves what I’ve been saying anyway. We’ll defend Biden and even suggest that myself and others have done the same thing he’s been accused of doing. All that does is make excuses which I don’t believe in when it comes to sexual assault.

I didn’t read what you linked about Trump for a couple reasons. First, I have read about them all before. They’re disgusting. And politics aside, I don’t understand how even the most passionate supporter of the Republican Party would defend his actions just because it’s their party. It’s crazy to me.

The other reason I didn’t bother to read about the disgusting crap trump has been accused of, is that it should not matter even a tiny bit in regards to Biden. This is exactly what I’m talking about. We’ll justify what Biden has been accused of, make claims that many other men have done the exact thing, propose the accuser could be lying, then point out another man that has been accused of similar sexual assaults. There is no point. Unless of course we’re doing exactly what I suggested before and just picking the lesser of two evils.

It’d be like if we were talking about Trump and what a sleaze he is but I mention a serial rapist in prison. It serves no purpose whatsoever except to maybe suggest that what Trump is accused of isn’t that bad because there are worse people out there doing ****** stuff.

Do you really like having to compare sexual assault claims when deciding who to vote for? Or like me, do you hope we come to a point where we can vote based on platforms and ideas, and not who did the less ****** things in their lives?
I wasn't trying to get you to say Biden is a good guy, rather just acknowledge that these kinds of things have been going for a long time. It isn't anything new. Not that that's OK. I just wasn't aware if you knew about those things, since you didn't acknowledge them.

No, I don't like having to compare sexual assaults claims between two candidates. Like I said, I couldn't tell for sure if you were acknowledging, so I asked.

All kinds of people have been committing all kinds of what people are now deeming to be sexual assault and now accusations are being made. That's fine by me, but if that's the case then it can't just be black and white. Am I obligated now to seek out my second grade teacher and make an allegation against her? If I don't do that and other people do, is that going to be okay with you? Personally, I don't think it's necessary, but do I need to do that to strengthen the cases for all these women coming forward accusing people of sexual assault because someone kissed them on the forehead or rubbed there back while hugging them. I was only 7 years old and a grown woman was kissing me, which I'm OK with, but the fact remains I was only 7 and she was a grown adult. Is it fair that I don't say anything?



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14279
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:51 pm

At least one in five presidents was a pervert. ‘Merica.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4703
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by ilovethecats » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:13 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:51 pm
At least one in five presidents was a pervert. ‘Merica.
Yes but your president did grosser things than my president. So I win. And we’ll just ignore the fact that both our presidents are awful..



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14279
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by TomCat88 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:24 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:13 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:51 pm
At least one in five presidents was a pervert. ‘Merica.
Yes but your president did grosser things than my president. So I win. And we’ll just ignore the fact that both our presidents are awful..
That’s a perverted thought. ‘Merica.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10168
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, WA
Contact:

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by CelticCat » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:19 pm

There will never be an election cycle without sexual assault allegations, attacks on moral character, digging up dirt, etc. Attack politics will always win. Anger is the strongest motivator.

Trump is the best I've ever seen at getting people angry, on both sides.


R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4703
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by ilovethecats » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:25 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:19 pm
There will never be an election cycle without sexual assault allegations, attacks on moral character, digging up dirt, etc. Attack politics will always win. Anger is the strongest motivator.

Trump is the best I've ever seen at getting people angry, on both sides.
Attack politics will win. I’ve accepted that. It’d be nice if the attack politics involved stances regarding politics.

I gotta think there are people out there, interested in politics, who would love to run for office, who NEVER sexually assaulted anyone.

Might not see it in my lifetime, but it’d be amazing to get to that point sometime in the future.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10232
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by wbtfg » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:38 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:25 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:19 pm
There will never be an election cycle without sexual assault allegations, attacks on moral character, digging up dirt, etc. Attack politics will always win. Anger is the strongest motivator.

Trump is the best I've ever seen at getting people angry, on both sides.
Attack politics will win. I’ve accepted that. It’d be nice if the attack politics involved stances regarding politics.

I gotta think there are people out there, interested in politics, who would love to run for office, who NEVER sexually assaulted anyone.

Might not see it in my lifetime, but it’d be amazing to get to that point sometime in the future.
It’s crazy how much we’ve normalized that so where it is no longer a deal breaker.

4 years ago Rs had a number of candidates without any sexual assault allegations. And this year the Dems had a number of candidates with no accusations.

Obviously allegations no longer mean anything unless they are against the enemy party. Sad.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4597
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by RickRund » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:19 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:25 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:19 pm
There will never be an election cycle without sexual assault allegations, attacks on moral character, digging up dirt, etc. Attack politics will always win. Anger is the strongest motivator.

Trump is the best I've ever seen at getting people angry, on both sides.
Attack politics will win. I’ve accepted that. It’d be nice if the attack politics involved stances regarding politics.

I gotta think there are people out there, interested in politics, who would love to run for office, who NEVER sexually assaulted anyone.

Might not see it in my lifetime, but it’d be amazing to get to that point sometime in the future.
No, because they will find somebody willing to sell their soul to say you touched me...



Post Reply