Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Ah heck, just allow ballots drawn w/crayons

Post by Cataholic » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:22 pm

Does this concern any body else?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/exclus ... yed-donors
"After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals," he said. "The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes."
In this instance, when there is concern over foreign interference in elections, we can’t validate who is funding these organizations. This money could be coming from China or other countries that don’t like Trump.

Why is this in the mail ballots thread? While this process requires certain information be provided by “unverified” donors, mass mailing of ballots also provide the ability to remain “veiled” with no validation. Doesn’t common sense tell us that people may take advantage of the “anonymity” of mass mailing ballots in a similar manner? I don’t think that is a stretch.

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:00 am

If only Congress would have done something about election security.... Wait the GOP controlled Senate killed 10 election security bills in the past 2 years and wouldn’t even allow the discussion on the floor of the Senate. It is pretty funny that Trump keeps talking about a rigged election when his own party continually blocked any legislation that would help ensure a more secure election.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:34 pm

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:22 pm

This is wrong to protest. As long as the voting is secure, there should be no issue.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:09 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:22 pm
This is wrong to protest. As long as the voting is secure, there should be no issue.
I’m not sure why trump supporters are protesting voting, but that’s certainly their right. But blocking the entrance preventing people from voting is over the line of decency, and I believe illegal. I couldn’t imagine the reaction if black panthers were doing the same thing, I imagine the national guard would be brought in.

Cataholic

Post by Cataholic » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:58 am

This seems wrong to me. Bloomberg, a Democrat, is paying felonies fines in Florida making them eligible to vote. Actions like this just make my head spin. This is wrong on so many levels.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/matt-g ... lorida.amp

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:50 am

So voting fraud has started!

It just happens to be done by the GOP!

Honestly, is anyone really surprised? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/12/politics ... index.html