I am not playing in this sandbox anymore

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

allcat
Golden Bobcat

I am not playing in this sandbox anymore

Post by allcat » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:31 pm

I think of myself as more a libertarian but tend to agree more with Republicans than Democrats, just admitting my bias. I truly do not want to dislike anybody ( maybe Bobby). I find myself starting to dislike some of those from the other side. I feel that when you let those thoughts in you only harm yourself. While I enjoy a good discussion about the subjects discussed here, I find that it has evolved into the point where many are actually starting to hate those that disagree with them. So for this reason I will not be posting in this forum till at least after the election.

Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Re: I am not playing in this sandbox anymore

Post by ilovethecats » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:55 pm

allcat wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:31 pm
I think of myself as more a libertarian but tend to agree more with Republicans than Democrats, just admitting my bias. I truly do not want to dislike anybody ( maybe Bobby). I find myself starting to dislike some of those from the other side. I feel that when you let those thoughts in you only harm yourself. While I enjoy a good discussion about the subjects discussed here, I find that it has evolved into the point where many are actually starting to hate those that disagree with them. So for this reason I will not be posting in this forum till at least after the election.
Because people care way more about being a Republican or a Democrat than they do thinking for themselves and doing what's best for the country as a whole. It will remain an absolute ****** show until that changes.

If you don't like this board now, you DEFINITELY won't like it after the election! :wink:

Enjoy your time away though!