Federal police in Portland?

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Rich K » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:06 am

BLM is lusting for a war.



Image

User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2239
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by The Butcher » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:01 am

Yikes. Militias are starting to sound more and more like terror groups.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 922301002/



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:52 am

The leading candidate for Portland mayor is wearing a dress with pictures of communist leaders. What is going on in that city?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-may ... st-leaders



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4692
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by RickRund » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:45 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:52 am
The leading candidate for Portland mayor is wearing a dress with pictures of communist leaders. What is going on in that city?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-may ... st-leaders
Full fledged antifa loyalist/member.



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2239
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by The Butcher » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:54 am

Rick, do you live in or are you from Portland? If not; I don't get why you care so much.



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:27 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:54 am
Rick, do you live in or are you from Portland? If not; I don't get why you care so much.
Don’t you care that a major American city is being turned into a socialist (maybe communistic) society?



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2239
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by The Butcher » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:35 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:27 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:54 am
Rick, do you live in or are you from Portland? If not; I don't get why you care so much.
Don’t you care that a major American city is being turned into a socialist (maybe communistic) society?
A militia planned a coup of a state and kidnapping a governor and Rick hasn’t mentioned that… I just find the infatuation with Portland odd if Rick doesn’t have a connection to the city.



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:59 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:35 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:27 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:54 am
Rick, do you live in or are you from Portland? If not; I don't get why you care so much.
Don’t you care that a major American city is being turned into a socialist (maybe communistic) society?
A militia planned a coup of a state and kidnapping a governor and Rick hasn’t mentioned that… I just find the infatuation with Portland odd if Rick doesn’t have a connection to the city.
Are you insinuating that Trump was somehow to blame for Michigan?



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4692
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by RickRund » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:30 pm

Image
The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:54 am
Rick, do you live in or are you from Portland? If not; I don't get why you care so much.
I really don't care about Portland although I do have a few family members that live there. I have been able to convince a couple to move here. Just adding a bit of info as to the direction it is heading...



Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1932
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Joe Bobcat » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:32 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:59 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:35 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:27 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:54 am
Rick, do you live in or are you from Portland? If not; I don't get why you care so much.
Don’t you care that a major American city is being turned into a socialist (maybe communistic) society?
A militia planned a coup of a state and kidnapping a governor and Rick hasn’t mentioned that… I just find the infatuation with Portland odd if Rick doesn’t have a connection to the city.
Are you insinuating that Trump was somehow to blame for Michigan?
So I was just skimming through the recent posts when this string of posts caught my eye and interest. Now I'm aware of The Butcher's bias in many/most of his posts in this section of BN but here he never even mentioned Trump in his post here and yet you Cataholic are wondering if he is " insinuating that Trump was somehow to blame for Michigan?"
This leaves me wondering if:
A. Cataholic is triggered by any post that Butcher makes ie. Cataholic is losing it
B. Cataholic subconsciously feels that in some small way and amount Trump was to blame for Michigan
C. both A and B


I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:20 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:32 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:59 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:35 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:27 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:54 am
Rick, do you live in or are you from Portland? If not; I don't get why you care so much.
Don’t you care that a major American city is being turned into a socialist (maybe communistic) society?
A militia planned a coup of a state and kidnapping a governor and Rick hasn’t mentioned that… I just find the infatuation with Portland odd if Rick doesn’t have a connection to the city.
Are you insinuating that Trump was somehow to blame for Michigan?
So I was just skimming through the recent posts when this string of posts caught my eye and interest. Now I'm aware of The Butcher's bias in many/most of his posts in this section of BN but here he never even mentioned Trump in his post here and yet you Cataholic are wondering if he is " insinuating that Trump was somehow to blame for Michigan?"
This leaves me wondering if:
A. Cataholic is triggered by any post that Butcher makes ie. Cataholic is losing it
B. Cataholic subconsciously feels that in some small way and amount Trump was to blame for Michigan
C. both A and B
Wrong, wrong and wrong. Much of the media has been blaming Trump. The Michigan governor actually blamed Trump. If one was to actually look at the facts, this militia group was against all forms of government. The leader posted a video stating Trump is a tyrant and anyone who works for the government is the enemy.

And given that 99% of Butch’s postings are about Trump, it doesn’t seem like such a stretch that this post was about Trump as well.



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Rich K » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:17 am

This type of response has been long over due.



Image

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Rich K » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:23 am

Here's another one. Toward the end you can hear what those claiming to be reporters feel about law enforcement.


Image

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Rich K » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:30 am



Image

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Rich K » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:33 pm

The tolerant left. What a bunch of imbeciles.



Image

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Rich K » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:52 am

Down goes another statue. This time the morons within BLM presume to be speaking for indigenous people.



Image

User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2239
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by The Butcher » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:53 am

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:32 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:59 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:35 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:27 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:54 am
Rick, do you live in or are you from Portland? If not; I don't get why you care so much.
Don’t you care that a major American city is being turned into a socialist (maybe communistic) society?
A militia planned a coup of a state and kidnapping a governor and Rick hasn’t mentioned that… I just find the infatuation with Portland odd if Rick doesn’t have a connection to the city.
Are you insinuating that Trump was somehow to blame for Michigan?
So I was just skimming through the recent posts when this string of posts caught my eye and interest. Now I'm aware of The Butcher's bias in many/most of his posts in this section of BN but here he never even mentioned Trump in his post here and yet you Cataholic are wondering if he is " insinuating that Trump was somehow to blame for Michigan?"
This leaves me wondering if:
A. Cataholic is triggered by any post that Butcher makes ie. Cataholic is losing it
B. Cataholic subconsciously feels that in some small way and amount Trump was to blame for Michigan
C. both A and B
That was pretty weird that Cataholic posted that. I would agree with your assessment of his post.



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Rich K » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:37 am



Image

Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Cataholic » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:20 am

Rich K wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:37 am
What? You mean less police results in higher crime? Who would have ever thought of that??



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Federal police in Portland?

Post by Rich K » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:25 am

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:20 am
Rich K wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:37 am
What? You mean less police results in higher crime? Who would have ever thought of that??

It's the fault of the people of Seattle. They just are not reimagining correctly.


Image

Post Reply