Looting?

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6729
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Looting?

Post by CatBlitz » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:05 pm

technoCat wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:31 pm


Let's see if they finally nail Killary on this one. Bet she will slink away again. Oh wait, the whole Russian collusion investigation was completely founded and in no way just an attempt to take out a duly elected president because democrats can't stand to lose...
Trump even bitched about winning :lol:
I'm sure some day soon, Hillary will go down. That wall will get built. Trump never lies.

But hey, Clinton got a blowjob. Worst president ever. The hypocrisy is palpable.


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4511
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Looting?

Post by RickRund » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:07 am

CatBlitz wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:05 pm
technoCat wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:31 pm


Let's see if they finally nail Killary on this one. Bet she will slink away again. Oh wait, the whole Russian collusion investigation was completely founded and in no way just an attempt to take out a duly elected president because democrats can't stand to lose...
Trump even bitched about winning :lol:
I'm sure some day soon, Hillary will go down. That wall will get built. Trump never lies.

But hey, Clinton got a blowjob. Worst president ever. The hypocrisy is palpable.
There has been over 200 miles completed this year, roughly 216 as of June.



User avatar
The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1983
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Looting?

Post by The Butcher » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:41 am

Another type of looting that is all to common with this Administration...
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-c ... ycVml_f9vo



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4511
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Looting?

Post by RickRund » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:57 am

With the latest happenings in seattle/portland, vandalism, looting, attacks on Police what type of force do you feel the Police take?



User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6729
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Looting?

Post by CatBlitz » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:59 am

RickRund wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:07 am
CatBlitz wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:05 pm
technoCat wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:31 pm


Let's see if they finally nail Killary on this one. Bet she will slink away again. Oh wait, the whole Russian collusion investigation was completely founded and in no way just an attempt to take out a duly elected president because democrats can't stand to lose...
Trump even bitched about winning :lol:
I'm sure some day soon, Hillary will go down. That wall will get built. Trump never lies.

But hey, Clinton got a blowjob. Worst president ever. The hypocrisy is palpable.
There has been over 200 miles completed this year, roughly 216 as of June.
And Mexico still hasn't paid for it.


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3633
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Looting?

Post by Rich K » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am

Peaceful protests continue in Portland as organizers arrange for the nightly BBQ



Image

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5348
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Looting?

Post by iaafan » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:41 am

Rich K wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am
Peaceful protests continue in Portland as organizers arrange for the nightly BBQ

2nd Amendment.



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3633
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Looting?

Post by Rich K » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:42 am

But, but, but we were just having a peaceful chat....



Image

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4623
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Looting?

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:02 am

Rich K wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am
Peaceful protests continue in Portland as organizers arrange for the nightly BBQ

Oh man, that's funny. These people are morons. Unbelievable we're allowing it to happen. What a year. #-o



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3633
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Looting?

Post by Rich K » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:14 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:02 am
Rich K wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am
Peaceful protests continue in Portland as organizers arrange for the nightly BBQ

Oh man, that's funny. These people are morons. Unbelievable we're allowing it to happen. What a year. #-o
Democrats are not only allowing it, they are encouraging it.


Image

Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2687
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Looting?

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:39 am

Rich K wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:14 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:02 am
Rich K wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am
Peaceful protests continue in Portland as organizers arrange for the nightly BBQ

Oh man, that's funny. These people are morons. Unbelievable we're allowing it to happen. What a year. #-o
Democrats are not only allowing it, they are encouraging it.
But according to some great minds, the far right is behind this.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5348
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Looting?

Post by iaafan » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:50 am

Don’t tread on me.



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3633
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Looting?

Post by Rich K » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:52 am

Finally something to cheer about!



Image

Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2687
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Looting?

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:52 am

iaafan wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:50 am
Don’t tread on me.
Sorry. Just restating your opinion.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4511
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Looting?

Post by RickRund » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:35 pm

iaafan wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:41 am
Rich K wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am
Peaceful protests continue in Portland as organizers arrange for the nightly BBQ

2nd Amendment.
What???



User avatar
codecat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2430
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Laurel

Re: Looting?

Post by codecat » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 pm

RickRund wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:35 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:41 am
Rich K wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am
Peaceful protests continue in Portland as organizers arrange for the nightly BBQ

2nd Amendment.
What???
He is just showing his CNN education - I learned from the anti-American's application of the 1st amendment that for them, that they feel they have the right to free speech now matter what its form or infringement upon another's Constitutional Rights. There are exceptions to the 1st and 2nd amendments that restrict their application - for instance "speech that incites imminent lawless action".

Its going to be interesting to see how CNN spin it when Obama's planning committee (Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Stzrok, Page, and Brennan (to name a few)) has to face the a jury of peers or a military tribunal. Whatever they say, we can count on CNN (and their associates of the Democrats media machine) will all sing the same prescripted chorus in harmony each day, so that your news comes to you from shaped as they wish. The money and power men behind the taking down of America by installing Marxism control will not be denied!


Socialism - the financial model historically used to control the masses! It has noting to do with
freedom, and seriously erodes the primary constitutional freedom of free enterprise.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5348
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Looting?

Post by iaafan » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:09 am

codecat wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 pm
RickRund wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:35 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:41 am
Rich K wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am
Peaceful protests continue in Portland as organizers arrange for the nightly BBQ

2nd Amendment.
What???
He is just showing his CNN education - I learned from the anti-American's application of the 1st amendment that for them, that they feel they have the right to free speech now matter what its form or infringement upon another's Constitutional Rights. There are exceptions to the 1st and 2nd amendments that restrict their application - for instance "speech that incites imminent lawless action".

Its going to be interesting to see how CNN spin it when Obama's planning committee (Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Stzrok, Page, and Brennan (to name a few)) has to face the a jury of peers or a military tribunal. Whatever they say, we can count on CNN (and their associates of the Democrats media machine) will all sing the same prescripted chorus in harmony each day, so that your news comes to you from shaped as they wish. The money and power men behind the taking down of America by installing Marxism control will not be denied!
Where were you guys when the possibly infected, gun-toting shutdown protesters were getting right up in the face of law enforcement and screaming at them? I didn’t see any of you complaining about that.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4511
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Looting?

Post by RickRund » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:49 am

codecat wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 pm
RickRund wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:35 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:41 am
Rich K wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am
Peaceful protests continue in Portland as organizers arrange for the nightly BBQ

2nd Amendment.
What???
He is just showing his CNN education - I learned from the anti-American's application of the 1st amendment that for them, that they feel they have the right to free speech now matter what its form or infringement upon another's Constitutional Rights. There are exceptions to the 1st and 2nd amendments that restrict their application - for instance "speech that incites imminent lawless action".

Its going to be interesting to see how CNN spin it when Obama's planning committee (Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Stzrok, Page, and Brennan (to name a few)) has to face the a jury of peers or a military tribunal. Whatever they say, we can count on CNN (and their associates of the Democrats media machine) will all sing the same prescripted chorus in harmony each day, so that your news comes to you from shaped as they wish. The money and power men behind the taking down of America by installing Marxism control will not be denied!
But now we get the whole truth and nothing but the truth from gerry nadler that the portland violence is a myth. That is refreshing news..



User avatar
codecat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2430
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Laurel

Re: Looting?

Post by codecat » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:11 pm

iaafan wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:09 am
codecat wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 pm
RickRund wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:35 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:41 am
Rich K wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am
Peaceful protests continue in Portland as organizers arrange for the nightly BBQ

2nd Amendment.
What???
He is just showing his CNN education - I learned from the anti-American's application of the 1st amendment that for them, that they feel they have the right to free speech now matter what its form or infringement upon another's Constitutional Rights. There are exceptions to the 1st and 2nd amendments that restrict their application - for instance "speech that incites imminent lawless action".

Its going to be interesting to see how CNN spin it when Obama's planning committee (Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Stzrok, Page, and Brennan (to name a few)) has to face the a jury of peers or a military tribunal. Whatever they say, we can count on CNN (and their associates of the Democrats media machine) will all sing the same prescripted chorus in harmony each day, so that your news comes to you from shaped as they wish. The money and power men behind the taking down of America by installing Marxism control will not be denied!
Where were you guys when the possibly infected, gun-toting shutdown protesters were getting right up in the face of law enforcement and screaming at them? I didn’t see any of you complaining about that.
I am where I usually am - I cannot control what kind of grass roots groups attach themselves to the right, and these group that are fighting back in that manner are not representative of the Right. The Left on the other hand IS the party of Marxism/Statism and the ultra-rich pockets of those that call the shots (the same guys that own the press you listen to) and have funded and constructed the terrorist groups of Antifa and BLM ARE YOUR ENTIRE PARTY! This top-down platform is do whatever we can get away with to divide this country In as many ways as possible so control can then be taken under an more oppressive and less free from of government.


Socialism - the financial model historically used to control the masses! It has noting to do with
freedom, and seriously erodes the primary constitutional freedom of free enterprise.

User avatar
The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1983
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Looting?

Post by The Butcher » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:30 am

iaafan wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:09 am
Where were you guys when the possibly infected, gun-toting shutdown protesters were getting right up in the face of law enforcement and screaming at them? I didn’t see any of you complaining about that.
They were at Walmart "shopping" not looting! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Image



Post Reply