I have to thank the left for saving us.

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by The Butcher » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:06 am

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:01 pm

Let's get you on record here. You are against Noem's action? Simple yes or no will suffice.
I suspect I do not need to explain to you how the branches of government work. This is a legislative bill... So I don't understand how this conversation has anything to do with Noem as she is in the Executive Branch of government.

Just in case you need a refresher course (the same steps apply for South Dakota bills):

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:50 am

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:06 am
Cataholic wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:01 pm

Let's get you on record here. You are against Noem's action? Simple yes or no will suffice.
I suspect I do not need to explain to you how the branches of government work. This is a legislative bill... So I don't understand how this conversation has anything to do with Noem as she is in the Executive Branch of government.

Just in case you need a refresher course (the same steps apply for South Dakota bills):

Thank you for reinforcing how your opinion is completely driven by political affiliation, instead of actually supporting issues that you agree with. You have a simple yes or no question posed and you completely dodge the question because you are so tied to the party. Sad.

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:04 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:50 am

Thank you for reinforcing how your opinion is completely driven by political affiliation, instead of actually supporting issues that you agree with. You have a simple yes or no question posed and you completely dodge the question because you are so tied to the party. Sad.
Sad is the fact you continually twist narratives for some reason. I posted about a specific bill and you want to talk about the Governor? How does that make sense? Unless you are deflecting to avoid the real conversation... :-k That is sad!

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:41 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:04 pm
Cataholic wrote:

Sad is the fact you continually twist narratives for some reason. I posted about a specific bill and you want to talk about the Governor? How does that make sense? Unless you are deflecting to avoid the real conversation... :-k That is sad!
Yes, and if he isn't twisting the narrative, he's framing questions in a way that don't allow you to elaborate. "Yes or no." Cataholic doesn't want to hear what anyone else has to say on a subject, because he isn't interested in what's best for anyone except himself. Context matters, but not when you're constantly projecting "...you are so tied to the party. Sad."

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:23 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Here is an article on Noem signing the bill. Seems like she is definitely in support of this. However, you STILL HAVENT ANSWERED THE QUESTION. DO YOU SUPPORT NOEM’S ACTIONS ON THIS BILL?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/south- ... sports.amp

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:29 pm

iaafan wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:41 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Yes, and if he isn't twisting the narrative, he's framing questions in a way that don't allow you to elaborate. "Yes or no." Cataholic doesn't want to hear what anyone else has to say on a subject, because he isn't interested in what's best for anyone except himself. Context matters, but not when you're constantly projecting "...you are so tied to the party. Sad."
I didn’t realize that it was such a difficult question to answer. Butch has avoided addressing the question at hand multiple times. He just doesn’t want to agree with anything that Noem or the Republicans do. He is too tied to the liberal left and Dems. What is so hard to understand?

But please explain how my point above is only what’s beat for me? Seems that SD is taking steps to protect fair competition for girls athletics. So you do have a problem with that objective? Please elaborate and feel free to explain with more than a yes or no. I mean context matters and I wouldn’t want to be accused of projecting.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:31 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:29 pm
iaafan wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

I didn’t realize that it was such a difficult question to answer. Butch has avoided addressing the question at hand multiple times. He just doesn’t want to agree with anything that Noem or the Republicans do. He is too tied to the liberal left and Dems. What is so hard to understand?

But please explain how my point above is only what’s beat for me? Seems that SD is taking steps to protect fair competition for girls athletics. So you do have a problem with that objective? Please elaborate and feel free to explain with more than a yes or no. I mean context matters and I wouldn’t want to be accused of projecting.
It isn't difficult to answer, it's just framed up to leave the respondent in a spot. Leading the witness. If this were in a courtroom, the other lawyer would just have the person explain their answer after you framed it up and that would make you look bad to the jury. They jury would understand that you were leading the witness and you'd be doing a disservice to your client and yourself.

I haven't read the article. It doesn't make any difference to me what SD does. I didn't even know that it was about fair competition in girls athletics.
I'm sure SD will get if figured out. My objective in entering this discussion was to expose you as a fraud. I'm satisfied with the outcome.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:06 pm

iaafan wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:31 pm
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

It isn't difficult to answer, it's just framed up to leave the respondent in a spot. Leading the witness. If this were in a courtroom, the other lawyer would just have the person explain their answer after you framed it up and that would make you look bad to the jury. They jury would understand that you were leading the witness and you'd be doing a disservice to your client and yourself.

I haven't read the article. It doesn't make any difference to me what SD does. I didn't even know that it was about fair competition in girls athletics.
I'm sure SD will get if figured out. My objective in entering this discussion was to expose you as a fraud. I'm satisfied with the outcome.
Thanks for the laugh! Sorry, but the only thing you exposed is what an idiot you are! That is ridiculous! Didn’t realize that we are held to the same standard of a court! Can you imagine how much of your garbage would be stricken from the record?!?!

And of course you don’t care about the article! It goes against your liberal agenda and you won’t comment on such things!

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:57 am

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:06 pm
iaafan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Thanks for the laugh! Sorry, but the only thing you exposed is what an idiot you are! That is ridiculous! Didn’t realize that we are held to the same standard of a court! Can you imagine how much of your garbage would be stricken from the record?!?!

And of course you don’t care about the article! It goes against your liberal agenda and you won’t comment on such things!
Reading comprehension isn’t your thing. I said I didn’t read the article, because I don’t care about the subject matter. I was responding to your nonstop antics that include projection, lack of context, twisting facts, twisting narratives, framing questions, ...

Not caring about men changing their sex to compete with women isn’t something I care about. I don’t care that men change their sex and are physically more attractive than women. I don’t care if schools decide to make a new classification of sports for transgender athletes. Has nothing to do with being liberal, moderate or conservatives, but the fact you think it does just shows how entrenched you are into one way of thinking. I actually feel sorry for you now. What a pathetic and sad way to spend your life.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:15 am

iaafan wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:57 am
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:06 pm
iaafan wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Reading comprehension isn’t your thing. I said I didn’t read the article, because I don’t care about the subject matter. I was responding to your nonstop antics that include projection, lack of context, twisting facts, twisting narratives, framing questions, ...

Not caring about men changing their sex to compete with women isn’t something I care about. I don’t care that men change their sex and are physically more attractive than women. I don’t care if schools decide to make a new classification of sports for transgender athletes. Has nothing to do with being liberal, moderate or conservatives, but the fact you think it does just shows how entrenched you are into one way of thinking. I actually feel sorry for you now. What a pathetic and sad way to spend your life.
Wow! Talk about stepping off a ledge! We were having a conversation in this thread and you interject to basically tell us all that you don’t care about the topic at hand! WTF! You really need to reassess how you post in these threads. Maybe if you don’t care about the matter, you should skip making a post instead of posting to just make personal attacks. Aren’t you the guy that has called to quit taking personal attacks??! But one thing that I have learned in this era, is that liberals love to tell people how to think, what to do and then act another way since the rules don’t apply to them. You have become the textbook example.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:45 pm

I wonder who will pay for this? Another tax hike down the road? But of course, the Democratic Party is not that far left....

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/sc ... -loan-debt
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., on Monday renewed calls for President Biden to cancel $50,000 worth of student loan debt just days after the president signed the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan into law.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:38 am

Kamala admits that many liberal programs were purposely funded in the Covid relief package.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris ... elief-bill

And furthermore:
Republicans resisted the massive spending effort partially on the grounds that it was "not about the virus," as House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., put it during a press conference earlier this month. Instead, they said Democrats used their congressional majorities to push through their own spending agenda on the taxpayer’s dime.

"This is a waste of money, less than 9% is going to COVID. This is payoff to [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi’s political friends," McCarthy said during an interview with Fox & Friends.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:23 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:38 am
Kamala admits that many liberal programs were purposely funded in the Covid relief package.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris ... elief-bill

And furthermore:
Republicans resisted the massive spending effort partially on the grounds that it was "not about the virus," as House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., put it during a press conference earlier this month. Instead, they said Democrats used their congressional majorities to push through their own spending agenda on the taxpayer’s dime.

"This is a waste of money, less than 9% is going to COVID. This is payoff to [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi’s political friends," McCarthy said during an interview with Fox & Friends.
Shocking.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:03 pm

Liberal 60 Minutes correspondent caught on “hit piece” against Florida governor. Both Republicans and Democrats are calling out the liberal reporter for trying to make the governor look bad.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-avoid ... id-vaccine

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:07 pm

More liberal media manipulating. Biden is classified as as four Pinocchio’s lying by Washington Post Fact checker and CNN pundit refuses to report it. But according to some, there is no bias with CNN.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-brian ... pinocchios

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:13 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:03 pm
Liberal 60 Minutes correspondent caught on “hit piece” against Florida governor. Both Republicans and Democrats are calling out the liberal reporter for trying to make the governor look bad.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-avoid ... id-vaccine
Oh please, say it isn't so...

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:24 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... erference/
Were there no bounds on what Trump at his administration would do?

Trump officials celebrated efforts to change CDC reports on coronavirus, emails show
Political appointees also tried to blunt scientific findings they deemed unfavorable to Trump, according to new documents from House probe.

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 54 individual National Champions (most recent 2021).
toM StUber

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:29 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:24 am
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... erference/
Were there no bounds on what Trump at his administration would do?

Trump officials celebrated efforts to change CDC reports on coronavirus, emails show
Political appointees also tried to blunt scientific findings they deemed unfavorable to Trump, according to new documents from House probe.
Party over country.