I have to thank the left for saving us.

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4662
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by RickRund » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:40 am

Where would we be if they had not done us all a favor and not began censoring what we watch, read, etc.

Gone With The Wind removed. The series Cops removed. And thank goodness they removed the terrible police character from the show Paw Patrol.

And due to giving freedom of speech a kick to the curb two New York Times editorial page editors are gone for the terrible sin of printing a Tom Cotton editorial.

A bit off the subject but some areas are now pushing local legislation to have Black Lives Matter painted on prominent streets close to local government buildings and changing street names.



hokeyfine
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1217
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:18 am

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by hokeyfine » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:43 am

I think you should be thanking white people. They are the problem.



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by The Butcher » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:16 pm

RickRund wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:40 am
Where would we be if they had not done us all a favor and not began censoring what we watch, read, etc.

Gone With The Wind removed. The series Cops removed. And thank goodness they removed the terrible police character from the show Paw Patrol.

And due to giving freedom of speech a kick to the curb two New York Times editorial page editors are gone for the terrible sin of printing a Tom Cotton editorial.

A bit off the subject but some areas are now pushing local legislation to have Black Lives Matter painted on prominent streets close to local government buildings and changing street names.
Next they are going to want the Nathan Bedford Forrest bust taken out of Tennessee state capitol! Snowflakes are flying!!!



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3149
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:48 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:16 pm
RickRund wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:40 am
Where would we be if they had not done us all a favor and not began censoring what we watch, read, etc.

Gone With The Wind removed. The series Cops removed. And thank goodness they removed the terrible police character from the show Paw Patrol.

And due to giving freedom of speech a kick to the curb two New York Times editorial page editors are gone for the terrible sin of printing a Tom Cotton editorial.

A bit off the subject but some areas are now pushing local legislation to have Black Lives Matter painted on prominent streets close to local government buildings and changing street names.
Next they are going to want the Nathan Bedford Forrest bust taken out of Tennessee state capitol! Snowflakes are flying!!!
This is such a hypocritical statement by you. You claim it is not fair to compare Covid deaths to Cancer deaths, but it is okay for you compare the banning of any police character to an awful racist leader. Classic hypocrisy from the left.



91catAlum
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7131
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm
Location: Clancy, MT

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:02 pm

RickRund wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:40 am
Where would we be if they had not done us all a favor and not began censoring what we watch, read, etc.

Gone With The Wind removed. The series Cops removed. And thank goodness they removed the terrible police character from the show Paw Patrol.

And due to giving freedom of speech a kick to the curb two New York Times editorial page editors are gone for the terrible sin of printing a Tom Cotton editorial.

A bit off the subject but some areas are now pushing local legislation to have Black Lives Matter painted on prominent streets close to local government buildings and changing street names.
Ya, I'm not sure the pro-Antifa crowd actually understands what Facism is...


Image
24-17
31-23
29-25
48-14

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4662
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by RickRund » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:39 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:48 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:16 pm
RickRund wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:40 am
Where would we be if they had not done us all a favor and not began censoring what we watch, read, etc.

Gone With The Wind removed. The series Cops removed. And thank goodness they removed the terrible police character from the show Paw Patrol.

And due to giving freedom of speech a kick to the curb two New York Times editorial page editors are gone for the terrible sin of printing a Tom Cotton editorial.

A bit off the subject but some areas are now pushing local legislation to have Black Lives Matter painted on prominent streets close to local government buildings and changing street names.
Next they are going to want the Nathan Bedford Forrest bust taken out of Tennessee state capitol! Snowflakes are flying!!!
This is such a hypocritical statement by you. You claim it is not fair to compare Covid deaths to Cancer deaths, but it is okay for you compare the banning of any police character to an awful racist leader. Classic hypocrisy from the left.
Leave it up... We must learn from history or we will repeat it... Like them or not, some of these figure can teach up loads about our history...



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4662
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by RickRund » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:12 pm

While we are removing places, things, stuff named after racists we could start here...

The grand poobah himself.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... obert_Byrd



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3149
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:49 am

In Philadelphia, protestors vandalized a statue of a man who fought to get rid of slavery. He hired African Americans to work in his locomotive shops and built schools for black children. Yet some protestors just saw a statue and an opportunity to vandalize. Amazing how little we have seen of this story from the mainstream media.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/par ... -a-slogan/



Cataholic
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3149
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:02 am

You can’t make this stuff up.

Pelosi call for confederate statues to be removed. I don’t have a problem with this at all.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-pelo ... ington-dc/

From the article: “ While I believe it is imperative that we never forget our history lest we repeat it, I also believe that there is no room for celebrating the violent bigotry of the men of the Confederacy in the hallowed halls of the United States Capitol or in places of honor across the country," Pelosi said.

Interestingly, Pelosi’s father who was mayor of Baltimore, dedicated a statue of confederate leader Robert E Lee in 1948. Based on her statement above, her father must have “celebrated violent bigotry”.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy- ... e-monument



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14351
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:50 pm

:lol:
RickRund wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:40 am
Where would we be if they had not done us all a favor and not began censoring what we watch, read, etc.

Gone With The Wind removed. The series Cops removed. And thank goodness they removed the terrible police character from the show Paw Patrol.

And due to giving freedom of speech a kick to the curb two New York Times editorial page editors are gone for the terrible sin of printing a Tom Cotton editorial.

A bit off the subject but some areas are now pushing local legislation to have Black Lives Matter painted on prominent streets close to local government buildings and changing street names.
:lol:
Classic! You made my day!


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

77matcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by 77matcat » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:06 pm

Anyone else NOT surprised at who watches Paw Patrol???

Sorry Rick. Couldn’t help it.
😂🤣😂



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by The Butcher » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:46 am

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:48 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:16 pm
RickRund wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:40 am
Where would we be if they had not done us all a favor and not began censoring what we watch, read, etc.

Gone With The Wind removed. The series Cops removed. And thank goodness they removed the terrible police character from the show Paw Patrol.

And due to giving freedom of speech a kick to the curb two New York Times editorial page editors are gone for the terrible sin of printing a Tom Cotton editorial.

A bit off the subject but some areas are now pushing local legislation to have Black Lives Matter painted on prominent streets close to local government buildings and changing street names.
Next they are going to want the Nathan Bedford Forrest bust taken out of Tennessee state capitol! Snowflakes are flying!!!
This is such a hypocritical statement by you. You claim it is not fair to compare Covid deaths to Cancer deaths, but it is okay for you compare the banning of any police character to an awful racist leader. Classic hypocrisy from the left.
This was a tongue in cheek statement. Didn't mean to offend you so easily. :wink:



User avatar
codecat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Laurel

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by codecat » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:47 pm

RickRund wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:12 pm
While we are removing places, things, stuff named after racists we could start here...

The grand poobah himself.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... obert_Byrd
Can you imagine how much money and planned effort it has taken the owners of our news to, on queue, sing the same chorus on any given day, so much that they have been able to convince the snowflakes that it wasn't the Democrat party show supported racism in the south? The movie "Gone With the Wind" depicts it as it was - guess that's why the leftist owned HBO has to stop playing it.


Socialism - the financial model historically used to control the masses! It has noting to do with
freedom, and seriously erodes the primary constitutional freedom of free enterprise.

User avatar
codecat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Laurel

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by codecat » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:56 pm

codecat wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:47 pm
RickRund wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:12 pm
While we are removing places, things, stuff named after racists we could start here...

The grand poobah himself.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... obert_Byrd
Can you imagine how much money and planned effort it has taken the owners of our news to, on queue, sing the same chorus on any given day, so much that they have been able to convince the snowflakes that it wasn't the Democrat party show supported racism in the south? The movie "Gone With the Wind" depicts it as it was - guess that's why the leftist owned HBO has to stop playing it.

Edit: I think we should start by removing all the Democrats who had the made for the media pose, with their display of shawls (Kente cloth ) that represent the ashanti tribe who practiced slavery themselves, but can we expect the leftist press to say anything about that? Such is the shaping of our news - can you say "just like Hitler"?


Socialism - the financial model historically used to control the masses! It has noting to do with
freedom, and seriously erodes the primary constitutional freedom of free enterprise.

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4662
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by RickRund » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:28 pm

And now Aunt Jemima brand will be changing its name.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-06- ... 1_readmore

Never been to Disneyland. Every time I would go down to los angeles I would go to POP, Pacific Ocean Park or go down to the PIKE. Never had and do not have any desire to go there, too many people now. But they now are being asked to do a change...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2 ... ange-that/



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10287
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by wbtfg » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:58 pm

RickRund wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:28 pm
And now Aunt Jemima brand will be changing its name.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-06- ... 1_readmore

Never been to Disneyland. Every time I would go down to los angeles I would go to POP, Pacific Ocean Park or go down to the PIKE. Never had and do not have any desire to go there, too many people now. But they now are being asked to do a change...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2 ... ange-that/




User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4662
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by RickRund » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:14 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:58 pm
RickRund wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:28 pm
And now Aunt Jemima brand will be changing its name.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-06- ... 1_readmore

Never been to Disneyland. Every time I would go down to los angeles I would go to POP, Pacific Ocean Park or go down to the PIKE. Never had and do not have any desire to go there, too many people now. But they now are being asked to do a change...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2 ... ange-that/

:) :lol: :lol:



arvcat2
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by arvcat2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:39 pm

codecat wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:56 pm
codecat wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:47 pm
RickRund wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:12 pm
While we are removing places, things, stuff named after racists we could start here...

The grand poobah himself.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... obert_Byrd
Can you imagine how much money and planned effort it has taken the owners of our news to, on queue, sing the same chorus on any given day, so much that they have been able to convince the snowflakes that it wasn't the Democrat party show supported racism in the south? The movie "Gone With the Wind" depicts it as it was - guess that's why the leftist owned HBO has to stop playing it.

Edit: I think we should start by removing all the Democrats who had the made for the media pose, with their display of shawls (Kente cloth ) that represent the ashanti tribe who practiced slavery themselves, but can we expect the leftist press to say anything about that? Such is the shaping of our news - can you say "just like Hitler"?
There is hope:
https://babylonbee.com/news/acknowledgi ... m-congress



arvcat2
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by arvcat2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:44 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:58 pm
RickRund wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:28 pm
And now Aunt Jemima brand will be changing its name.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-06- ... 1_readmore

Never been to Disneyland. Every time I would go down to los angeles I would go to POP, Pacific Ocean Park or go down to the PIKE. Never had and do not have any desire to go there, too many people now. But they now are being asked to do a change...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2 ... ange-that/

https://babylonbee.com/news/activists-f ... ite-people



User avatar
technoCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3243
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: I have to thank the left for saving us.

Post by technoCat » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:03 am

Now they are renaming schools that were named after Washington and Jefferson. When does it go too far?


DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE 01/05/1984

Post Reply