Seattle?

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Seattle?

Post by iaafan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 am

Yes, the violence has killed (no pun intended) that movement. Basically suicide. Great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals about what prompted the shootings.

They may still have prompted change, but it won't be as significant as they had hoped. It'll still be interesting to see where things go.

I think one of the lasting changes countrywide will be having social workers more involved in police work. At least I hope so. We'll see.



Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Seattle?

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:29 am

91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:01 am
Numerous Seattle businesses – including an auto repair shop, a tattoo parlor and a property management company – sued the city Wednesday, alleging city officials were complicit in allowing an “occupied protest” that has made them feel unsafe in their neighborhood, according to reports.
...
Since the occupation began June 8, the area has seen shootings, vandalism and other crimes.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/repor ... li=BBnb7Kz
Hopefully these people are made whole. The city has let them down and should be held responsible.



User avatar
Bobcatsinmso
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 691
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:43 pm
Location: Missoula MT, Bozeman MT

Re: Seattle?

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:05 am

The only part of Seattle I ever visit now is Sea-Tac, by necessity. It is roach pit of an airport pretty much like the town it lives in.


Go Cats Go! FTG www.eatsh!tgrizzlies.com
Blondie! You know what you are? You are a Son of a Bitch!

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7074
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm
Location: Clancy, MT

Re: Seattle?

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am

iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, the violence has killed (no pun intended) that movement. Basically suicide. Great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals about what prompted the shootings.

They may still have prompted change, but it won't be as significant as they had hoped. It'll still be interesting to see where things go.

I think one of the lasting changes countrywide will be having social workers more involved in police work. At least I hope so. We'll see.
I appreciate your attempt to put some shine back on it. But there was more than 1 bad moment - I mean there were 3 shooting incidents alone, not to mention the vandalism and other "bad moments". And CHAZ/CHOP has not had what I would consider a "good reputation" with anyone to the right of "Far Left".


Image
24-17
31-23
29-25
48-14

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Seattle?

Post by iaafan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am

91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, the violence has killed (no pun intended) that movement. Basically suicide. Great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals about what prompted the shootings.

They may still have prompted change, but it won't be as significant as they had hoped. It'll still be interesting to see where things go.

I think one of the lasting changes countrywide will be having social workers more involved in police work. At least I hope so. We'll see.
I appreciate your attempt to put some shine back on it. But there was more than 1 bad moment - I mean there were 3 shooting incidents alone, not to mention the vandalism and other "bad moments". And CHAZ/CHOP has not had what I would consider a "good reputation" with anyone to the right of "Far Left".
Did I not say shootings? Yes, yes, I did say shootings. \:D/ You're getting pretty desperate after falling (willfully and predictably as usual) for the AOC fake tweet. :lol:

This is still a great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. The fact that there was more than one bad moment doesn't change the fact that even if there was only one shooting, it would've ruined this. The saying isn't, "you can ruin a good reputation with two or three bad moments."

Again, violence like this has no place in the fight for equality, which can be gained peacefully. I don't condone it. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals.



91catAlum
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7074
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm
Location: Clancy, MT

Re: Seattle?

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:21 pm

iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, the violence has killed (no pun intended) that movement. Basically suicide. Great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals about what prompted the shootings.

They may still have prompted change, but it won't be as significant as they had hoped. It'll still be interesting to see where things go.

I think one of the lasting changes countrywide will be having social workers more involved in police work. At least I hope so. We'll see.
I appreciate your attempt to put some shine back on it. But there was more than 1 bad moment - I mean there were 3 shooting incidents alone, not to mention the vandalism and other "bad moments". And CHAZ/CHOP has not had what I would consider a "good reputation" with anyone to the right of "Far Left".
Did I not say shootings? Yes, yes, I did say shootings. \:D/ You're getting pretty desperate after falling (willfully and predictably as usual) for the AOC fake tweet. :lol:

This is still a great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. The fact that there was more than one bad moment doesn't change the fact that even if there was only one shooting, it would've ruined this. The saying isn't, "you can ruin a good reputation with two or three bad moments."

Again, violence like this has no place in the fight for equality, which can be gained peacefully. I don't condone it. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals.
Seattle has nothing to do with AOC, but I'm not the only one who fell for it, mostly because its very believable that a far-left democrat like her would want the economy to stay down in order to defeat Trump... I mean would it be that crazy?? C'mon man.

I've never heard that saying... You may have just coined it. Hopefully you can see where a regular ole' person might get confused when you mix a singular "one bad moment" with a plural "shootings".

Glad to hear you don't condone shootingS.


Image
24-17
31-23
29-25
48-14

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Seattle?

Post by iaafan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:59 pm

91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, the violence has killed (no pun intended) that movement. Basically suicide. Great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals about what prompted the shootings.

They may still have prompted change, but it won't be as significant as they had hoped. It'll still be interesting to see where things go.

I think one of the lasting changes countrywide will be having social workers more involved in police work. At least I hope so. We'll see.
I appreciate your attempt to put some shine back on it. But there was more than 1 bad moment - I mean there were 3 shooting incidents alone, not to mention the vandalism and other "bad moments". And CHAZ/CHOP has not had what I would consider a "good reputation" with anyone to the right of "Far Left".
Did I not say shootings? Yes, yes, I did say shootings. \:D/ You're getting pretty desperate after falling (willfully and predictably as usual) for the AOC fake tweet. :lol:

This is still a great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. The fact that there was more than one bad moment doesn't change the fact that even if there was only one shooting, it would've ruined this. The saying isn't, "you can ruin a good reputation with two or three bad moments."

Again, violence like this has no place in the fight for equality, which can be gained peacefully. I don't condone it. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals.
Seattle has nothing to do with AOC, but I'm not the only one who fell for it, mostly because its very believable that a far-left democrat like her would want the economy to stay down in order to defeat Trump... I mean would it be that crazy?? C'mon man.

I've never heard that saying... You may have just coined it. Hopefully you can see where a regular ole' person might get confused when you mix a singular "one bad moment" with a plural "shootings".

Glad to hear you don't condone shootingS.
You're right, I should've known that you had never heard that phrase. :lol:



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Seattle?

Post by iaafan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:59 pm

Meanwhile back at the ranch...




Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3580
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Seattle?

Post by Rich K » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:39 pm

91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, the violence has killed (no pun intended) that movement. Basically suicide. Great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals about what prompted the shootings.

They may still have prompted change, but it won't be as significant as they had hoped. It'll still be interesting to see where things go.

I think one of the lasting changes countrywide will be having social workers more involved in police work. At least I hope so. We'll see.
I appreciate your attempt to put some shine back on it. But there was more than 1 bad moment - I mean there were 3 shooting incidents alone, not to mention the vandalism and other "bad moments". And CHAZ/CHOP has not had what I would consider a "good reputation" with anyone to the right of "Far Left".
Did I not say shootings? Yes, yes, I did say shootings. \:D/ You're getting pretty desperate after falling (willfully and predictably as usual) for the AOC fake tweet. :lol:

This is still a great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. The fact that there was more than one bad moment doesn't change the fact that even if there was only one shooting, it would've ruined this. The saying isn't, "you can ruin a good reputation with two or three bad moments."

Again, violence like this has no place in the fight for equality, which can be gained peacefully. I don't condone it. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals.
Seattle has nothing to do with AOC, but I'm not the only one who fell for it, mostly because its very believable that a far-left democrat like her would want the economy to stay down in order to defeat Trump... I mean would it be that crazy?? C'mon man.

I've never heard that saying... You may have just coined it. Hopefully you can see where a regular ole' person might get confused when you mix a singular "one bad moment" with a plural "shootings".

Glad to hear you don't condone shootingS.
Come on man you must have heard the saying "98 percent of the bad anarchists give the other 2 percent a bad name"


Image

User avatar
codecat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2370
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Laurel

Re: Seattle?

Post by codecat » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:45 pm

91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:01 am
Numerous Seattle businesses – including an auto repair shop, a tattoo parlor and a property management company – sued the city Wednesday, alleging city officials were complicit in allowing an “occupied protest” that has made them feel unsafe in their neighborhood, according to reports.
...
Since the occupation began June 8, the area has seen shootings, vandalism and other crimes.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/repor ... li=BBnb7Kz
Good for these businesses and individuals standing up for the primary responsibility of any level of government in our country - to protect its citizens We are witnessing a "Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth." being turned into a Government of the people, by the Some Level of Entrenched Bureaucracy, for the bureaucracy & the Ultra-Rich owners of a bias press, and ultra-rich companies that stand to capture the entire market of trade with the establishment of State Controlled Socialism, and assure our country will perish. Can you say George Soros and the names that shall remain unnamed, that meet with Soros on a semi-annual basis?


Socialism - the financial model historically used to control the masses! It has noting to do with
freedom, and seriously erodes the primary constitutional freedom of free enterprise.

User avatar
codecat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2370
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Laurel

Re: Seattle?

Post by codecat » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:45 pm

codecat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:45 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:01 am
Numerous Seattle businesses – including an auto repair shop, a tattoo parlor and a property management company – sued the city Wednesday, alleging city officials were complicit in allowing an “occupied protest” that has made them feel unsafe in their neighborhood, according to reports.
...
Since the occupation began June 8, the area has seen shootings, vandalism and other crimes.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/repor ... li=BBnb7Kz
Good for these businesses and individuals standing up for what the primary responsibility of any level of government is in our country - to protect its citizens. We are witnessing a "Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth." being turned into a Government of the people, by the Some Level of Entrenched Bureaucracy, for the bureaucracy & the Ultra-Rich owners of a bias press, and ultra-rich companies that stand to capture the entire market of trade with the establishment of State Controlled Socialism, and assure our country will perish. Can you say George Soros and the names that shall remain unnamed, that meet with Soros on a semi-annual basis?


Socialism - the financial model historically used to control the masses! It has noting to do with
freedom, and seriously erodes the primary constitutional freedom of free enterprise.

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4384
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Seattle?

Post by RickRund » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:04 pm

codecat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:45 pm
codecat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:45 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:01 am
Numerous Seattle businesses – including an auto repair shop, a tattoo parlor and a property management company – sued the city Wednesday, alleging city officials were complicit in allowing an “occupied protest” that has made them feel unsafe in their neighborhood, according to reports.
...
Since the occupation began June 8, the area has seen shootings, vandalism and other crimes.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/repor ... li=BBnb7Kz
Good for these businesses and individuals standing up for what the primary responsibility of any level of government is in our country - to protect its citizens. We are witnessing a "Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth." being turned into a Government of the people, by the Some Level of Entrenched Bureaucracy, for the bureaucracy & the Ultra-Rich owners of a bias press, and ultra-rich companies that stand to capture the entire market of trade with the establishment of State Controlled Socialism, and assure our country will perish. Can you say George Soros and the names that shall remain unnamed, that meet with Soros on a semi-annual basis?
Exactly one big reason we don't have any problems here in CDA. We have lots of citizens that show up, line our streets to protect our city.



Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Seattle?

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 pm

91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, the violence has killed (no pun intended) that movement. Basically suicide. Great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals about what prompted the shootings.

They may still have prompted change, but it won't be as significant as they had hoped. It'll still be interesting to see where things go.

I think one of the lasting changes countrywide will be having social workers more involved in police work. At least I hope so. We'll see.
I appreciate your attempt to put some shine back on it. But there was more than 1 bad moment - I mean there were 3 shooting incidents alone, not to mention the vandalism and other "bad moments". And CHAZ/CHOP has not had what I would consider a "good reputation" with anyone to the right of "Far Left".
Did I not say shootings? Yes, yes, I did say shootings. \:D/ You're getting pretty desperate after falling (willfully and predictably as usual) for the AOC fake tweet. :lol:

This is still a great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. The fact that there was more than one bad moment doesn't change the fact that even if there was only one shooting, it would've ruined this. The saying isn't, "you can ruin a good reputation with two or three bad moments."

Again, violence like this has no place in the fight for equality, which can be gained peacefully. I don't condone it. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals.
Seattle has nothing to do with AOC, but I'm not the only one who fell for it, mostly because its very believable that a far-left democrat like her would want the economy to stay down in order to defeat Trump... I mean would it be that crazy?? C'mon man.

I've never heard that saying... You may have just coined it. Hopefully you can see where a regular ole' person might get confused when you mix a singular "one bad moment" with a plural "shootings".

Glad to hear you don't condone shootingS.
AOC issued a similar tweet toward the conservative right in the past. When the price of crude oil went negative, she tweeted “you absolutely love to see it”. This negative event led to thousands losing their jobs and companies going out of business. As the article states below, a person who believe this does not deserve to hold office.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ocasi ... 2020-04-21



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Seattle?

Post by iaafan » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:13 am

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, the violence has killed (no pun intended) that movement. Basically suicide. Great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals about what prompted the shootings.

They may still have prompted change, but it won't be as significant as they had hoped. It'll still be interesting to see where things go.

I think one of the lasting changes countrywide will be having social workers more involved in police work. At least I hope so. We'll see.
I appreciate your attempt to put some shine back on it. But there was more than 1 bad moment - I mean there were 3 shooting incidents alone, not to mention the vandalism and other "bad moments". And CHAZ/CHOP has not had what I would consider a "good reputation" with anyone to the right of "Far Left".
Did I not say shootings? Yes, yes, I did say shootings. \:D/ You're getting pretty desperate after falling (willfully and predictably as usual) for the AOC fake tweet. :lol:

This is still a great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. The fact that there was more than one bad moment doesn't change the fact that even if there was only one shooting, it would've ruined this. The saying isn't, "you can ruin a good reputation with two or three bad moments."

Again, violence like this has no place in the fight for equality, which can be gained peacefully. I don't condone it. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals.
Seattle has nothing to do with AOC, but I'm not the only one who fell for it, mostly because its very believable that a far-left democrat like her would want the economy to stay down in order to defeat Trump... I mean would it be that crazy?? C'mon man.

I've never heard that saying... You may have just coined it. Hopefully you can see where a regular ole' person might get confused when you mix a singular "one bad moment" with a plural "shootings".

Glad to hear you don't condone shootingS.
AOC issued a similar tweet toward the conservative right in the past. When the price of crude oil went negative, she tweeted “you absolutely love to see it”. This negative event led to thousands losing their jobs and companies going out of business. As the article states below, a person who believe this does not deserve to hold office.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ocasi ... 2020-04-21
You have to be playing dumb to think that AOC wants working class people to lose their jobs. Her belief is the industry to replace the oil industry would provide more jobs than the oil industry. Many agree. That's the Green Deal in a nutshell. You get rid of the oil industry and get two better things in exchange. More jobs and a cleaner planet. If you're going to intentionally take her words out of context, then I guess that opens you up to having your words taken out of context, which would mean that you don't want a cleaner planet or more jobs.



Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Seattle?

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:09 am

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:13 am
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, the violence has killed (no pun intended) that movement. Basically suicide. Great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals about what prompted the shootings.

They may still have prompted change, but it won't be as significant as they had hoped. It'll still be interesting to see where things go.

I think one of the lasting changes countrywide will be having social workers more involved in police work. At least I hope so. We'll see.
I appreciate your attempt to put some shine back on it. But there was more than 1 bad moment - I mean there were 3 shooting incidents alone, not to mention the vandalism and other "bad moments". And CHAZ/CHOP has not had what I would consider a "good reputation" with anyone to the right of "Far Left".
Did I not say shootings? Yes, yes, I did say shootings. \:D/ You're getting pretty desperate after falling (willfully and predictably as usual) for the AOC fake tweet. :lol:

This is still a great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. The fact that there was more than one bad moment doesn't change the fact that even if there was only one shooting, it would've ruined this. The saying isn't, "you can ruin a good reputation with two or three bad moments."

Again, violence like this has no place in the fight for equality, which can be gained peacefully. I don't condone it. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals.
Seattle has nothing to do with AOC, but I'm not the only one who fell for it, mostly because its very believable that a far-left democrat like her would want the economy to stay down in order to defeat Trump... I mean would it be that crazy?? C'mon man.

I've never heard that saying... You may have just coined it. Hopefully you can see where a regular ole' person might get confused when you mix a singular "one bad moment" with a plural "shootings".

Glad to hear you don't condone shootingS.
AOC issued a similar tweet toward the conservative right in the past. When the price of crude oil went negative, she tweeted “you absolutely love to see it”. This negative event led to thousands losing their jobs and companies going out of business. As the article states below, a person who believe this does not deserve to hold office.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ocasi ... 2020-04-21
You have to be playing dumb to think that AOC wants working class people to lose their jobs. Her belief is the industry to replace the oil industry would provide more jobs than the oil industry. Many agree. That's the Green Deal in a nutshell. You get rid of the oil industry and get two better things in exchange. More jobs and a cleaner planet. If you're going to intentionally take her words out of context, then I guess that opens you up to having your words taken out of context, which would mean that you don't want a cleaner planet or more jobs.
Take her words out of context??? What are you talking about? SHE TWEETED THAT OUT! And then she deleted the tweet after realizing how bad it was!

The Green Deal has been estimated to cost each household as much as $600,000. AOC actually complains about how much cows fart and wants the meat industry to scale back. Eliminate air travel. Eliminate fossil fuel consumption completely. And don’t forget that her Green Deal also includes free education and healthcare!



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Seattle?

Post by iaafan » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:21 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:09 am
iaafan wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:13 am
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, the violence has killed (no pun intended) that movement. Basically suicide. Great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals about what prompted the shootings.

They may still have prompted change, but it won't be as significant as they had hoped. It'll still be interesting to see where things go.

I think one of the lasting changes countrywide will be having social workers more involved in police work. At least I hope so. We'll see.
I appreciate your attempt to put some shine back on it. But there was more than 1 bad moment - I mean there were 3 shooting incidents alone, not to mention the vandalism and other "bad moments". And CHAZ/CHOP has not had what I would consider a "good reputation" with anyone to the right of "Far Left".
Did I not say shootings? Yes, yes, I did say shootings. \:D/ You're getting pretty desperate after falling (willfully and predictably as usual) for the AOC fake tweet. :lol:

This is still a great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. The fact that there was more than one bad moment doesn't change the fact that even if there was only one shooting, it would've ruined this. The saying isn't, "you can ruin a good reputation with two or three bad moments."

Again, violence like this has no place in the fight for equality, which can be gained peacefully. I don't condone it. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals.
Seattle has nothing to do with AOC, but I'm not the only one who fell for it, mostly because its very believable that a far-left democrat like her would want the economy to stay down in order to defeat Trump... I mean would it be that crazy?? C'mon man.

I've never heard that saying... You may have just coined it. Hopefully you can see where a regular ole' person might get confused when you mix a singular "one bad moment" with a plural "shootings".

Glad to hear you don't condone shootingS.
AOC issued a similar tweet toward the conservative right in the past. When the price of crude oil went negative, she tweeted “you absolutely love to see it”. This negative event led to thousands losing their jobs and companies going out of business. As the article states below, a person who believe this does not deserve to hold office.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ocasi ... 2020-04-21
You have to be playing dumb to think that AOC wants working class people to lose their jobs. Her belief is the industry to replace the oil industry would provide more jobs than the oil industry. Many agree. That's the Green Deal in a nutshell. You get rid of the oil industry and get two better things in exchange. More jobs and a cleaner planet. If you're going to intentionally take her words out of context, then I guess that opens you up to having your words taken out of context, which would mean that you don't want a cleaner planet or more jobs.
Take her words out of context??? What are you talking about? SHE TWEETED THAT OUT! And then she deleted the tweet after realizing how bad it was!

The Green Deal has been estimated to cost each household as much as $600,000. AOC actually complains about how much cows fart and wants the meat industry to scale back. Eliminate air travel. Eliminate fossil fuel consumption completely. And don’t forget that her Green Deal also includes free education and healthcare!
She deleted it because people were taking it out of context and she didn't mean for it to come off that way.

Environmentalists and other scientists have explained thoroughly how livestock effects the environment. Many people want to eliminate fossil fuel consumption. Many also want free education and healthcare. These aren't AOC ideas that she came up with on her own.

$600,000...
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/how-m ... deal-cost/



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4384
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Seattle?

Post by RickRund » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:52 am

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:21 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:09 am
iaafan wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:13 am
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am
91catAlum wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:49 am
iaafan wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, the violence has killed (no pun intended) that movement. Basically suicide. Great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals about what prompted the shootings.

They may still have prompted change, but it won't be as significant as they had hoped. It'll still be interesting to see where things go.

I think one of the lasting changes countrywide will be having social workers more involved in police work. At least I hope so. We'll see.
I appreciate your attempt to put some shine back on it. But there was more than 1 bad moment - I mean there were 3 shooting incidents alone, not to mention the vandalism and other "bad moments". And CHAZ/CHOP has not had what I would consider a "good reputation" with anyone to the right of "Far Left".
Did I not say shootings? Yes, yes, I did say shootings. \:D/ You're getting pretty desperate after falling (willfully and predictably as usual) for the AOC fake tweet. :lol:

This is still a great example of how you can ruin a good reputation with just one bad moment. The fact that there was more than one bad moment doesn't change the fact that even if there was only one shooting, it would've ruined this. The saying isn't, "you can ruin a good reputation with two or three bad moments."

Again, violence like this has no place in the fight for equality, which can be gained peacefully. I don't condone it. It'll be interesting to see what the investigation reveals.
Seattle has nothing to do with AOC, but I'm not the only one who fell for it, mostly because its very believable that a far-left democrat like her would want the economy to stay down in order to defeat Trump... I mean would it be that crazy?? C'mon man.

I've never heard that saying... You may have just coined it. Hopefully you can see where a regular ole' person might get confused when you mix a singular "one bad moment" with a plural "shootings".

Glad to hear you don't condone shootingS.
AOC issued a similar tweet toward the conservative right in the past. When the price of crude oil went negative, she tweeted “you absolutely love to see it”. This negative event led to thousands losing their jobs and companies going out of business. As the article states below, a person who believe this does not deserve to hold office.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ocasi ... 2020-04-21
You have to be playing dumb to think that AOC wants working class people to lose their jobs. Her belief is the industry to replace the oil industry would provide more jobs than the oil industry. Many agree. That's the Green Deal in a nutshell. You get rid of the oil industry and get two better things in exchange. More jobs and a cleaner planet. If you're going to intentionally take her words out of context, then I guess that opens you up to having your words taken out of context, which would mean that you don't want a cleaner planet or more jobs.
Take her words out of context??? What are you talking about? SHE TWEETED THAT OUT! And then she deleted the tweet after realizing how bad it was!

The Green Deal has been estimated to cost each household as much as $600,000. AOC actually complains about how much cows fart and wants the meat industry to scale back. Eliminate air travel. Eliminate fossil fuel consumption completely. And don’t forget that her Green Deal also includes free education and healthcare!
She deleted it because people were taking it out of context and she didn't mean for it to come off that way.

Environmentalists and other scientists have explained thoroughly how livestock effects the environment. Many people want to eliminate fossil fuel consumption. Many also want free education and healthcare. These aren't AOC ideas that she came up with on her own.

$600,000...
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/how-m ... deal-cost/
Yes, she busted her tail to get Amazon into new york city :lol:

Ever notice she is taken out of context but orange man is a dult...



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4384
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Seattle?

Post by RickRund » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:23 pm

Seattle city workers go into chop in an attempt to remove barriers and open up streets but protesters laid in the streets and would not allow it. Two hours later the workers left. Inmates running the asylum. That is what they want.



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3580
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Seattle?

Post by Rich K » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:12 pm

Today they are REALLY going to attempt to remove barriers. haha

This is a case study in why we ought never negotiate with terrorists.


Image

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14015
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Seattle?

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:03 pm



White Lives Matter, too.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Post Reply