Man is upset in Whitefish

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Man is upset in Whitefish

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:21 pm

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Man is upset in Whitefish

Post by LTown Cat » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:49 am

#-o

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:50 am

"Supposedly" the protestors did something to an American Flag that set him off. Not excusing his behavior, there was no reason to act like this, if you have a problem with something articulate it better than "f you and f off". ](*,)

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:05 am

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:50 am
"Supposedly" the protestors did something to an American Flag that set him off. Not excusing his behavior, there was no reason to act like this, if you have a problem with something articulate it better than "f you and f off". ](*,)
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8

Since you mentioned the flag, I thought I'd post this link. A lot of people are clueless about how the flag can be used. A lot of people who consider themselves patriots often misuse/disrespect the flag unwittingly.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:15 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:05 am
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:50 am
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8

Since you mentioned the flag, I thought I'd post this link. A lot of people are clueless about how the flag can be used. A lot of people who consider themselves patriots often misuse/disrespect the flag unwittingly.
It would also
Anger me, but what can you gain throwing the tantrum. It also seemed that he was mad at all of them not just whoever initially made him upset. Although it looked like he was trying to get someone to throw a punch, I congratulate everyone involved for not doing so, including him.

Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^