Trump getting after Twitter

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Re: Trump getting after Twitter

Post by 91catAlum » Fri May 29, 2020 6:44 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:38 pm
The Heritage Foundation has a voter fraud map.They say there have 1,285 cases of proven voter fraud in all elections in the USA in the last four years. The No. Carolina congressional race GOP win in 2018 was overturned due to voter fraud. So it does exist and it can sway an election. A 2002-2005 study of 197 million federal ballots cast showed that only .00000013% of the time is there a legitimate voter fraud case.
There's ALL voter fraud.
Then there's KNOWN voter fraud
Then REPORTED voter fraud
Then there's INVESTIGATED voter fraud
Then there's CHARGED voter fraud
Then there's PROVEN or convicted voter fraud, which is your number, and smaller than the other numbers above. We don't honestly know how much smaller, could be a little, could be a lot. Has it ever changed the outcome of an election? I doubt it but I honestly don't know that, and neither do you.

I don't think voter fraud is a big thing, but the point I'm making is that it's a lie to say voter fraud doesn't exist, and it's also disingenuous to call Trump a liar for believing that it does. Not that you did this, I'm just saying in general.

24-17
31-23
29-25
48-14

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:02 pm

91catAlum wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 6:44 pm

There's ALL voter fraud.
Then there's KNOWN voter fraud
Then REPORTED voter fraud
Then there's INVESTIGATED voter fraud
Then there's CHARGED voter fraud
Then there's PROVEN or convicted voter fraud, which is your number, and smaller than the other numbers above. We don't honestly know how much smaller, could be a little, could be a lot. Has it ever changed the outcome of an election? I doubt it but I honestly don't know that, and neither do you.

I don't think voter fraud is a big thing, but the point I'm making is that it's a lie to say voter fraud doesn't exist, and it's also disingenuous to call Trump a liar for believing that it does. Not that you did this, I'm just saying in general.
Well you're certainly not wrong there, after Trump demonstrated first-hand experience with attempted voter fraud by trying to register to vote in Florida using his address in Washington, DC.

Go Bobcats! 24-17 31-23 29-25 48-14

The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by The Butcher » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:34 am