what are you doing about the virus

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

allcat
Golden Bobcat

what are you doing about the virus

Post by allcat » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:04 pm

We got nitrile gloves. I use them to do things like pump gas. We also made the masks that the surgeon general made a video on. I don't know if they help you not get the virus but I just want people to know I'm trying not to give it to them. I also just got one of those no touch thermometers. I got mine from Wyze for $58.

Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Re: what are you doing about the virus

Post by RickRund » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:13 pm

All I have is leather gloves and a BOBCAT bandana. We really don't go anywhere that there are any groups of people. We do Fred Meyer's outside groceries and gassing up .I will wear gloves. Great Grandkids will drive by every few days with our Grandkids so we can say hi... Easter will be different and we are doing online church Sundays and Wednesday nights..

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:39 pm

I have been hearing this from call ins on talk radio shows. People from both New York and California voicing this possibility and now this piece from Kevin Jackson, the Blacksphere... With as dishonest as many believe the Chinese authorities have been regarding the virus it is very possible it has been lurking for MONTHS.

https://theblacksphere.net/2020/04/peop ... -reported/

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:59 am

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:43 pm

For whatever it is worth Rick, remember to change your gloves often and remove them when getting into a vehicle or your house. Gloves spread A TON of germs.

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:36 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:43 pm
For whatever it is worth Rick, remember to change your gloves often and remove them when getting into a vehicle or your house. Gloves spread A TON of germs.
I've seen gloves thrown on the ground and also left in grocery carts. I would suggest taking a zip lock bag with you to throw them away into.

Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:35 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
I know, it is tough to remember to take off, put on and take off again. Also such a habit of wearing gloves for 60 years to not bite down on the middle glove finger and pull if off with my teeth ](*,) ](*,) ...

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:36 pm

allcat wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:36 pm
BigBruceBaker wrote:
I've seen gloves thrown on the ground and also left in grocery carts. I would suggest taking a zip lock bag with you to throw them away into.
Just like doggy poop bags...