Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by wbtfg » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:51 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:09 pm
arvcat2 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:50 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:02 pm
Maybe a Freudian slip?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... ent-harris
With the exception of the TDS, orange man bad, & BlueAnon crowd, it is the worst kept secret in the world that Biden is not the FUNTIONING President of the USA. Within two years, he will either pass away, resign, removed via impeachment, or removed via the 25th amendment. If it’s done through the impeachment or the 25th amendment, the irony will be that it will be his own political party being the drivers of his removal as his usefulness as a figurehead of “progressive” agenda will have expired. Who else would want to accelerate the “promotion” of Harris to President?

Speaking of Freudian slips, it was the wind that blew Joe over 3 times today boarding AF1 :shock:
Newsweek had an interesting article about voters concern with Biden’s mental health. What blows me away is that this was common knowledge 6 months ago and many at that time explained it was just his dyslexia.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-kama ... 7270?amp=1
Biden has dyslexia? I had no idea.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:05 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:51 pm
Cataholic wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Maybe a Freudian slip?

With the exception of the TDS, orange man bad, & BlueAnon crowd, it is the worst kept secret in the world that Biden is not the FUNTIONING President of the USA. Within two years, he will either pass away, resign, removed via impeachment, or removed via the 25th amendment. If it’s done through the impeachment or the 25th amendment, the irony will be that it will be his own political party being the drivers of his removal as his usefulness as a figurehead of “progressive” agenda will have expired. Who else would want to accelerate the “promotion” of Harris to President?

Speaking of Freudian slips, it was the wind that blew Joe over 3 times today boarding AF1 :shock:
Newsweek had an interesting article about voters concern with Biden’s mental health. What blows me away is that this was common knowledge 6 months ago and many at that time explained it was just his dyslexia.

My bad. Stuttering. Although his latest gaffes could be a strong argument for dyslexia, or dementia, or Alzheimer’s. But glad you are paying attention. This is a serious situation and it is starting to affect international relations. His latest movements with China and Russia are of concern.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stephe ... ity-crisis
"Our adversaries around the world -- Iran, Russia and Venezuela and China -- they are looking at the United States and its chief representative, the president of our country, who is unable to get through even a softball interview without a cheat sheet and falls three times going up a flight of stairs. It's sad to watch,"

"You'll have embarrassing episodes like what happened in Alaska where China dared to lecture us on human rights. And [Secretary of state Antony] Blinken and [National Security Adviser Jake] Sullivan just sit there and take it?" he fumed.
I also recall a number of Democrat posters taking shots at Trump for slowly descending a ramp at West Point. Where are those same posters to express concern about Biden stumbling and falling while boarding Air Force One?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:30 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:05 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Maybe a Freudian slip?

My bad. Stuttering. Although his latest gaffes could be a strong argument for dyslexia, or dementia, or Alzheimer’s. But glad you are paying attention. This is a serious situation and it is starting to affect international relations. His latest movements with China and Russia are of concern.
That’s two pretty big gaffes for you recently. I know you’ve made gaffes before, but the gaffes seem to be getting bigger and more frequent these days. Is there something we need to know about? Something you’re hiding? Dyslexia? Dementia? Diphtheria? Diarrhea?

Please reach out if you need help. We’re here for you.

Godspeed.

;)

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:27 am

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:30 am
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Maybe a Freudian slip?

That’s two pretty big gaffes for you recently. I know you’ve made gaffes before, but the gaffes seem to be getting bigger and more frequent these days. Is there something we need to know about? Something you’re hiding? Dyslexia? Dementia? Diphtheria? Diarrhea?

Godspeed.

;)
Thanks for your concern. Always nice coming from a liberal blowhard like you. Of course you don’t like to actually comment on the topic or concern, you would rather take little jabs at people. Everyone is finally figuring out that you have this passive-aggressive way of attacking people. Example above is that you knew exactly what I meant in the initial post... But thanks again for your concern. Maybe future President Harris will provide you a special commendation for your efforts!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:36 am

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:27 am
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Maybe a Freudian slip?

Godspeed.

;)
Thanks for your concern. Always nice coming from a liberal blowhard like you. Of course you don’t like to actually comment on the topic or concern, you would rather take little jabs at people. Everyone is finally figuring out that you have this passive-aggressive way of attacking people. Example above is that you knew exactly what I meant in the initial post... But thanks again for your concern. Maybe future President Harris will provide you a special commendation for your efforts!
It’s interesting. I was just reading that, in addition to increased gaffes, another sign of early onset dementia is fits of rage which may include name calling.

Glad to see Biden hasnt shown any of those signs.

Please reach out.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:03 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:36 am
Cataholic wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:27 am
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Maybe a Freudian slip?

Godspeed.

;)
It’s interesting. I was just reading that, in addition to increased gaffes, another sign of early onset dementia is fits of rage which may include name calling.

Glad to see Biden hasnt shown any of those signs.

Please reach out.
Passive aggressive. Nobody likes that...

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:33 pm

And a White House spokesman blames the Presidents stumbles on the wind...

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:11 pm

And not too long ago the President was sort of talking smack about Trump and the stairs on the ramp.

In defense of anyone, the rise-run on those steps would not pass a building inspectors red flag. WALK SLOWLY...

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Even the liberal media has grown tired of no access to Biden.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/even-libe ... r-pressers
President Biden is scheduled to hold his first formal news briefing on Thursday afternoon, which will end the longest period a new president has gone without one in the last 100 years. The lack of transparency has emerged as an issue for people on both sides of the aisle.

The far-left Washington Post editorial board declared, "It’s past time for Biden to hold a news conference" earlier this month.

"Avoiding news conferences must not become a regular habit for Mr. Biden. He is the president, and Americans have every right to expect that he will regularly submit himself to substantial questioning," the Post’s editorial board wrote.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:45 pm

As per former Defense Secretary Robert Gates.....

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2 ... ign-policy

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:20 am

RickRund wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:45 pm

The former Secretary of Defense that has been out of the position for a decade didn't agree with Biden when he was in the Senate. Seems like a big deal...

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:53 am

The Butcher wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:20 am
RickRund wrote:

The former Secretary of Defense that has been out of the position for a decade didn't agree with Biden when he was in the Senate. Seems like a big deal...
Former George W. Bush Deputy C hief of Staff Karl Rove in 2010: "Since his election to the U.S. Senate in the early 70s, Joe Biden has been on the wrong end of virtually every foreign policy dispute since then."

Conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer in 2012: The vice president over the last 30 years "holds the American record for [being] wrong on the most issues in foreign affairs ever. … He is the Herbert Hoover of American foreign policy."

Marc Thiessen, speechwriter to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and President Bush, in 2012: "The fact is Biden has a near-perfect record of being wrong about almost every major foreign policy question that the United States has faced in the past three decades."

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., in 2012: "Biden has - has been consistently wrong on every national security issue that I've been involved in in the last 20 years or so."

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:08 am

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:53 am
The Butcher wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:20 am
RickRund wrote:

Former George W. Bush Deputy C hief of Staff Karl Rove in 2010: "Since his election to the U.S. Senate in the early 70s, Joe Biden has been on the wrong end of virtually every foreign policy dispute since then."

Conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer in 2012: The vice president over the last 30 years "holds the American record for [being] wrong on the most issues in foreign affairs ever. … He is the Herbert Hoover of American foreign policy."

Marc Thiessen, speechwriter to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and President Bush, in 2012: "The fact is Biden has a near-perfect record of being wrong about almost every major foreign policy question that the United States has faced in the past three decades."

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., in 2012: "Biden has - has been consistently wrong on every national security issue that I've been involved in in the last 20 years or so."
Republicans throwing shade on the VP in an election year (2012). Who could have seen that coming...
I also don't think Rove and Rumsfeld have much leverage on foreign policy- Iraq was and continues to be a major mess.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:11 pm

Sorry joe but you can't. You need to change the Second Amendment. And why can't it be partisan. Everything you do is partisan you old fool.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 21295.html

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:48 am

Uuuuhhhh.....Wut?

140 police were injured. 5 people died.

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:52 am

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:48 am
Uuuuhhhh.....Wut?

140 police were injured. 5 people died.

When I see gallows being constructed and people shouting “hang Mike Pence” while police are being beaten severally, I stop and think to myself, those are some real nice peaceful folks that wouldn't hurt a fly.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:19 pm

I wonder how many people are more concerned about Biden?

Of course the media is working hard to protect him.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/25/biden-lie ... t-goodwin/
Strangely, he also insisted that the numbers surging now “happens every single, solitary year. Nothing has changed.”

He’s either misinformed or lying. Record numbers of arrivals are being reported daily, and NBC recently called the crossings the highest in 20 years.

Again, Biden was not challenged.
The final proof that the press has abdicated its role was clinched when the president refused to say when he would allow more media access to the border detention facilities. He said it would have to wait until his team got its new programs working.

If Trump had said that, the sky would have fallen and democracy would be declared dead. But when Biden says it, the media rolls over.

So add transparency to the list of things that don’t matter anymore.
https://nypost.com/2021/03/25/reporters ... guy-biden/
Biden started off with a whopper, saying that the United States has performed better than any country in the world when it comes to vaccines, as if Israel doesn’t exist.

He bragged about “200 million shots in 100 days, twice my original goal” — not acknowledging that the nation was already on pace to more than meet that goal when he took office.

“Nearly half of K-8 students” are back in in-person learning. But that’s because of Republican governors, not federal policy. Biden has put no pressure on teachers’ unions.
There were no real changes in policy for the crisis at the border, for encouraging the economy after COVID, for getting kids back into school. He said he was in it to create jobs, but no one asked about his cancellation of the Keystone pipeline, or restrictive regulations.
Nor did the president dare call on any reporters who might ask a truly tough question.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:53 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:19 pm
I wonder how many people are more concerned about Biden?

Of course the media is working hard to protect him.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/25/biden-lie ... t-goodwin/
Strangely, he also insisted that the numbers surging now “happens every single, solitary year. Nothing has changed.”

He’s either misinformed or lying. Record numbers of arrivals are being reported daily, and NBC recently called the crossings the highest in 20 years.

Again, Biden was not challenged.
The final proof that the press has abdicated its role was clinched when the president refused to say when he would allow more media access to the border detention facilities. He said it would have to wait until his team got its new programs working.

If Trump had said that, the sky would have fallen and democracy would be declared dead. But when Biden says it, the media rolls over.

So add transparency to the list of things that don’t matter anymore.
https://nypost.com/2021/03/25/reporters ... guy-biden/
Biden started off with a whopper, saying that the United States has performed better than any country in the world when it comes to vaccines, as if Israel doesn’t exist.

He bragged about “200 million shots in 100 days, twice my original goal” — not acknowledging that the nation was already on pace to more than meet that goal when he took office.

“Nearly half of K-8 students” are back in in-person learning. But that’s because of Republican governors, not federal policy. Biden has put no pressure on teachers’ unions.
There were no real changes in policy for the crisis at the border, for encouraging the economy after COVID, for getting kids back into school. He said he was in it to create jobs, but no one asked about his cancellation of the Keystone pipeline, or restrictive regulations.
Nor did the president dare call on any reporters who might ask a truly tough question.
Exactly why he had his cheat sheet and a list of names.....

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:13 pm

Senator Daines going viral today.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:30 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:13 pm
Senator Daines going viral today.

Really? So do you think he's really trying to brag about the quality of MT meth? Or are you just stirring the pot.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!