Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2689
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by The Butcher » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:58 am

Trump paid $3million for a recount that netted Biden 132 votes. Nice use of resources!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/28/recount ... -lead.html



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6369
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by iaafan » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:41 am

The Butcher wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:58 am
Trump paid $3million for a recount that netted Biden 132 votes. Nice use of resources!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/28/recount ... -lead.html
He has to do something with the money he's fleecing from his followers to keep them donating to him. I'd be interested to see where all that money's going. He's raised $170 million since the election. Some collectors have closed up shop. One large donor is asking for his money ($2.5 million) back after a group called True the Vote, which took his money but dropped its legal action and never returned his calls to give him an explanation.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5070
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by RickRund » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:21 pm

iaafan wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:41 am
The Butcher wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:58 am
Trump paid $3million for a recount that netted Biden 132 votes. Nice use of resources!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/28/recount ... -lead.html
He has to do something with the money he's fleecing from his followers to keep them donating to him. I'd be interested to see where all that money's going. He's raised $170 million since the election. Some collectors have closed up shop. One large donor is asking for his money ($2.5 million) back after a group called True the Vote, which took his money but dropped its legal action and never returned his calls to give him an explanation.
So if the vote was reversed you would not want the biden campaign to do everything necessary to have EVERY vote counted and verified.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6369
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by iaafan » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:30 pm

RickRund wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:41 am
The Butcher wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:58 am
Trump paid $3million for a recount that netted Biden 132 votes. Nice use of resources!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/28/recount ... -lead.html
He has to do something with the money he's fleecing from his followers to keep them donating to him. I'd be interested to see where all that money's going. He's raised $170 million since the election. Some collectors have closed up shop. One large donor is asking for his money ($2.5 million) back after a group called True the Vote, which took his money but dropped its legal action and never returned his calls to give him an explanation.
So if the vote was reversed you would not want the biden campaign to do everything necessary to have EVERY vote counted and verified.
Enough votes get counted and verified to meet my satisfaction every election. Elections are shown to have small mistakes in them, so if a race is very close, then I can see double-checking, but in this year's election no counts were close of enough for me to think a re-count would change the outcome.

So, no, if the vote was reversed I absolutely wouldn't want the Biden campaign going through all this trouble, harassment, and fleecing. It's counterproductive, does more damage than good.



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2689
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by The Butcher » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:45 pm

iaafan wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:30 pm
RickRund wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:41 am
The Butcher wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:58 am
Trump paid $3million for a recount that netted Biden 132 votes. Nice use of resources!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/28/recount ... -lead.html
He has to do something with the money he's fleecing from his followers to keep them donating to him. I'd be interested to see where all that money's going. He's raised $170 million since the election. Some collectors have closed up shop. One large donor is asking for his money ($2.5 million) back after a group called True the Vote, which took his money but dropped its legal action and never returned his calls to give him an explanation.
So if the vote was reversed you would not want the biden campaign to do everything necessary to have EVERY vote counted and verified.
Enough votes get counted and verified to meet my satisfaction every election. Elections are shown to have small mistakes in them, so if a race is very close, then I can see double-checking, but in this year's election no counts were close of enough for me to think a re-count would change the outcome.

So, no, if the vote was reversed I absolutely wouldn't want the Biden campaign going through all this trouble, harassment, and fleecing. It's counterproductive, does more damage than good.
Trump's margin of victory in 2016 was closer in those swing states and no one was calling for a recount (most noteworthy was Clinton).



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5070
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by RickRund » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:06 pm

Here is another share from a site that some will say is not acceptable because they report from the right.
So post an article discounting this one...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... tent=daily



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10729
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by wbtfg » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:12 pm

RickRund wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:06 pm
Here is another share from a site that some will say is not acceptable because they report from the right.
So post an article discounting this one...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... tent=daily


Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

I wish I could go back to college and turn in a paper with a works cited page saying "find something that proves me wrong"

I'm sure the professor would totally go for that. haha.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10729
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by wbtfg » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm

RickRund wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:06 pm
Here is another share from a site that some will say is not acceptable because they report from the right.
So post an article discounting this one...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... tent=daily



User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2689
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by The Butcher » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:48 am

wbtfg wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm
RickRund wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:06 pm
Here is another share from a site that some will say is not acceptable because they report from the right.
So post an article discounting this one...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... tent=daily
I love this guy!



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Cataholic » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:07 pm

Hard to believe that this is the guy that was just voted leader of the free world. He announces a cabinet selection today but he doesn’t even know how to pronounce his name or the department that he is being selected to run. But according to Democrats, it is just a speech impediment.




User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10729
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by wbtfg » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:11 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:07 pm
Hard to believe that this is the guy that was just voted leader of the free world. He announces a cabinet selection today but he doesn’t even know how to pronounce his name or the department that he is being selected to run. But according to Democrats, it is just a speech impediment.

Welcome back.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5070
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by RickRund » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:35 pm

Cannot stand beccera. But again, being a former californian he has been a blight on the state. Also a major buddy of planned parenthood...



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14772
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by TomCat88 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:46 pm

Joe Biden has a stutter. He does this all the time. Has nothing to do with his memory or knowledge of the names of government agencies.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 54 individual National Champions (most recent 2021).
toM StUber

User avatar
The Butcher
Member # Retired
Posts: 2689
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by The Butcher » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:34 am

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:07 pm
Hard to believe that this is the guy that was just voted leader of the free world. He announces a cabinet selection today but he doesn’t even know how to pronounce his name or the department that he is being selected to run. But according to Democrats, it is just a speech impediment.

Trump's Energy Secretary Perry DIDN’T REALIZE HE’D BE IN CHARGE OF AMERICA’S NUKES!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
But yeah, Biden. :wink: :wink: :wink:



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Cataholic » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:49 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:46 pm
Joe Biden has a stutter. He does this all the time. Has nothing to do with his memory or knowledge of the names of government agencies.
Come on Tom. Did you watch the video? Do you seriously believe that was a stutter? He missed the guys name AND he didn’t get the department correct? AND he was reading from a teleprompter.

This is just one stumble among thousands that Biden has made. Did you hear his “joke” the other day about stepping down for Kamala if they were to ever disagree? What would the media have said if Trump made that comment? The media picks apart what Trump had for lunch, but the toughest question they have for Biden is how does your foot feel? Even CNN punts have questioned the softball questions lobbed at Biden.



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Cataholic » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:56 am

wbtfg wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:07 pm
Hard to believe that this is the guy that was just voted leader of the free world. He announces a cabinet selection today but he doesn’t even know how to pronounce his name or the department that he is being selected to run. But according to Democrats, it is just a speech impediment.

Welcome back.
Not sticking around. And trust me, there is a lot of stuff for discussion regarding just Biden’s cabinet. For example, it was leaked last night that Pete Buttigeg was being considered as Ambassador to China. I am sure that he has become a real expert on China affairs while mayor of South Bend. Yet none of this gets mainstream media coverage.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6369
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by iaafan » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:06 am

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:56 am
wbtfg wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:07 pm
Hard to believe that this is the guy that was just voted leader of the free world. He announces a cabinet selection today but he doesn’t even know how to pronounce his name or the department that he is being selected to run. But according to Democrats, it is just a speech impediment.

Welcome back.
Not sticking around. And trust me, there is a lot of stuff for discussion regarding just Biden’s cabinet. For example, it was leaked last night that Pete Buttigeg was being considered as Ambassador to China. I am sure that he has become a real expert on China affairs while mayor of South Bend. Yet none of this gets mainstream media coverage.
Calling people partisan while digging into who that evil liberal, socialist party *might* be considering for the ambassador to China and hammering them for it. Sorry, but you've exposed yourself as a real phony.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5070
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by RickRund » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:57 am

So was it a stutter when biden said the democrats have created the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in American history? He has a problem with putting coherent sentences together but before someone chimes in, Trump is certainly the worst there has ever been!



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6369
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by iaafan » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:24 pm

RickRund wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:57 am
So was it a stutter when biden said the democrats have created the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in American history? He has a problem with putting coherent sentences together but before someone chimes in, Trump is certainly the worst there has ever been!
No it wasn't a stutter. It was: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/viral ... f-context/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN27E2VH

But before you chime in, I'm sure it's all just fake news.



Cataholic
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Cataholic » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:38 pm

iaafan wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:06 am
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:56 am
wbtfg wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:07 pm
Hard to believe that this is the guy that was just voted leader of the free world. He announces a cabinet selection today but he doesn’t even know how to pronounce his name or the department that he is being selected to run. But according to Democrats, it is just a speech impediment.

Welcome back.
Not sticking around. And trust me, there is a lot of stuff for discussion regarding just Biden’s cabinet. For example, it was leaked last night that Pete Buttigeg was being considered as Ambassador to China. I am sure that he has become a real expert on China affairs while mayor of South Bend. Yet none of this gets mainstream media coverage.
Calling people partisan while digging into who that evil liberal, socialist party *might* be considering for the ambassador to China and hammering them for it. Sorry, but you've exposed yourself as a real phony.
It would seem that there are many people more qualified to be ambassador to China, but any criticism of that choice would be considered partisan politics? Please explain. Do you think Mayor Pete would be a good choice? Please elaborate on his qualifications. Be careful, because if you are critical, you might be considered partisan to the Republicans.



Post Reply