Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:31 am

What a terrible choice - again - for President this year. My goodness.

Gary Johnson anyone??

24-17
31-23
29-25
48-14

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:35 am

91catAlum wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:31 am
What a terrible choice - again - for President this year. My goodness.

Gary Johnson anyone??
I'd have to learn a hell of a lot more about him but I really like a lot of what Mark Cuban has to say from an economic/business standpoint...maybe Cuban in 2024?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:59 am

wapiti wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:30 am
Is Joe suffering from early forms of Dementia?
To me he is not lucid. It's not just speaking gaffes he has, but sentences that do not flow or make sense.
Underrated pivot.

The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by The Butcher » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:19 am

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:59 am
wapiti wrote:
To me he is not lucid. It's not just speaking gaffes he has, but sentences that do not flow or make sense.
Underrated pivot.
I was thinking the same thing!
Trump wants you to inject yourself with Lysol and somehow we pivot back to Biden. :lol: :lol: :lol:

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:05 am

The Butcher wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:19 am
wbtfg wrote:
wapiti wrote:
Underrated pivot.
Trump wants you to inject yourself with Lysol and somehow we pivot back to Biden. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trump might make mistakes but he is out there every day. Every time Biden does an interview he stumbles even making a sentence.

Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:29 pm

The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
wapiti wrote:
Underrated pivot.

Is it time to imbleach Trump? (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

wapiti
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by wapiti » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:03 pm

wbtfg wrote:
wapiti wrote:
Underrated pivot.
Last I checked this thread is about Joe and his struggles to speak. Not sure what I would be pivoting from.
Just keeping the thread on track.

I would not be surprised if Joe is diagnosed with dementia. Mid to late October would be good timing for it.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:03 pm

wapiti wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:03 pm
wbtfg wrote:
wapiti wrote:
Underrated pivot.
Last I checked this thread is about Joe and his struggles to speak. Not sure what I would be pivoting from.

I would not be surprised if Joe is diagnosed with dementia. Mid to late October would be good timing for it.
You don't sound desperate or anything. :wink:

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:52 pm

iaafan wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:03 pm
wapiti wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:03 pm
wbtfg wrote:
wapiti wrote:
Underrated pivot.

You don't sound desperate or anything. :wink:
We may sound desperate but we will rejoice with 4 more years. You guys just get to suffer. With Biden we would all suffer so if you guys move to Canada will you still come to the Bobcat games?

Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:07 pm

Hamilton felt that everyday citizens weren’t smart enough or didn’t have enough time to stay on top of all the important topics in the country to vote for the best for the country. If 45 wins another 4 years I’d have to agree. 🤭🤣😂

45’s base of minions is still about 30% of the electorate. As 45 said he could shoot someone on 5th ave and that wouldn’t change. He won 2016 because he demonized Hillary (along with Comey’s help) and convinced a good number of independents with his tough talk that he was the one.

In 2020 his minions will not change even though his lack of action resulted in thousands f covid deaths. The independents and the rest of the world however have witnessed his shtick and are familiar with it. The DNC would have to buy 2 hour commercials to air half of his lies and misdirects.

If 45 gets re-elected it’s more a comment on the DNC’s utter failure than his abilities. Well unless inhaling a disinfectant really works. 😂🤣😂😂🤣

technoCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by technoCat » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:17 pm

The Butcher wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
wapiti wrote:
Underrated pivot.

This is a boldface lie. He never said to that. He was talking to a doctor about the viabilities and researchable applications of light/heat therapy and said maybe its something they could look into. If people would take 5 minutes to watch the live video instead of taking the medias twisted headlines at face value, maybe you would learn something useful...

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE 01/05/1984

technoCat

Post by technoCat » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:23 pm

77matcat wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:07 pm
Hamilton felt that everyday citizens weren’t smart enough or didn’t have enough time to stay on top of all the important topics in the country to vote for the best for the country. If 45 wins another 4 years I’d have to agree. 🤭🤣😂

45’s base of minions is still about 30% of the electorate. As 45 said he could shoot someone on 5th ave and that wouldn’t change. He won 2016 because he demonized Hillary (along with Comey’s help) and convinced a good number of independents with his tough talk that he was the one.

In 2020 his minions will not change even though his lack of action resulted in thousands f covid deaths. The independents and the rest of the world however have witnessed his shtick and are familiar with it. The DNC would have to buy 2 hour commercials to air half of his lies and misdirects.

If 45 gets re-elected it’s more a comment on the DNC’s utter failure than his abilities. Well unless inhaling a disinfectant really works. 😂🤣😂😂🤣
Proud minion here and believe me, I formed my opinion of the Clinton's well before the media conditioned you to hate Trump. He's done more for this country in 3.5 years than the democrats have done in 30 but he doesn't trigger your feel goodz so he must be horrible.

Keep using the disinfectant lines. Just shows you get all your talking points spoonfed to you by CNN talking heads and can't bother yourself to actually watch what he says. So much easier to just let them tell you what your opinions are...

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:29 am

If he didn’t say it, then why is he claiming that it was satirical? I like Trump. Voted for him. But if you didn’t say something, you’d explain what you did say and not say it was satirical.

One of Trump’s weaknesses is his inability to listen carefully as pointed out by Dr. Birx. She gave the best possible defense for what Trump said.

There actually are people out there that have for years thought this disinfectant cure works for lots of illnesses. Search Mark Grenon. He wrote to Trump about it days before Trump said this stuff. Maybe just a coincidence, but the point is that this isn’t something Trump pulled out of thin air.

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:55 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:29 am
If he didn’t say it, then why is he claiming that it was satirical? I like Trump. Voted for him. But if you didn’t say something, you’d explain what you did say and not say it was satirical.

One of Trump’s weaknesses is his inability to listen carefully as pointed out by Dr. Birx. She gave the best possible defense for what Trump said.

There actually are people out there that have for years thought this disinfectant cure works for lots of illnesses. Search Mark Grenon. He wrote to Trump about it days before Trump said this stuff. Maybe just a coincidence, but the point is that this isn’t something Trump pulled out of thin air.
The satirical part was not the clip you see on the news. That part was with a reporter. Trump says plenty of dumb stuff, but many in the press also give questions that are only designed to irritate. My wife is completely anti Trump and even she said she sees how the press puts bs out there on this.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:02 am

allcat wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:55 am
TomCat88 wrote:

The satirical part was not the clip you see on the news. That part was with a reporter. Trump says plenty of dumb stuff, but many in the press also give questions that are only designed to irritate. My wife is completely anti Trump and even she said she sees how the press puts bs out there on this.
What was the satirical part? I haven’t seen anything resembling satire or out of context....Can you post that clip?

technoCat

Post by technoCat » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:07 am

allcat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

Exactly! I don't mind if people make fun of Trump, he asks for it constantly. What i do mind is the media twisting what he says to the point of being dangerous and they parrot it over and over until its just taken as absolute fact. Just because you want what they(msm) say to be true doesn't mean you shouldn't be scared to death of the power the weild and abuse daily.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:14 am

technoCat wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:07 am
allcat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

Exactly! I don't mind if people make fun of Trump, he asks for it constantly. What i do mind is the media twisting what he says to the point of being dangerous and they parrot it over and over until its just taken as absolute fact. Just because you want what they(msm) say to be true doesn't mean you shouldn't be scared to death of the power the weild and abuse daily.
Yes, everyone should fact check the media or anything they hear even if it’s what they want to hear. That would save themselves and others a lot of time and embarrassment. I know I’ve been guilty of that.

MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:22 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:14 am
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

Yes, everyone should fact check the media or anything they hear even if it’s what they want to hear. That would save themselves and others a lot of time and embarrassment. I know I’ve been guilty of that.
Agreed. I’m constantly dumbfounded on how mad people get when Trump is fact checked and his claims are debunked. It seems more and more that people aren’t looking for facts, they are more interested in information that fits their own personal narrative.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:24 am

wbtfg wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:02 am
allcat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

What was the satirical part? I haven’t seen anything resembling satire or out of context....Can you post that clip?
I’m intrigued by this as well. Searched “Fox Trump sarcastic disinfectant” and only getting hits for Brett Baier and Neil Cavuto doubting that Trump was being satirical.

toM StUber

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:29 am

wbtfg wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:22 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:14 am
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:

Agreed. I’m constantly dumbfounded on how mad people get when Trump is fact checked and his claims are debunked. It seems more and more that people aren’t looking for facts, they are more interested in information that fits their own personal narrative.
Part of the scientific process is ‘checking your own work’ to see if there’s any way you’re wrong.

toM StUber