Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Re: Please joe, you have embarrassed yourself enough

Post by Cataholic » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:37 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:57 am

You gotta admit his sense for comedy is good and original. I mean who thinks this stuff up? Genius.
It is crazy. I watched it and was shaking my head🤷‍♂️ But it comes off as so natural when ad libs.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:55 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:57 am

You gotta admit his sense for comedy is good and original. I mean who thinks this stuff up? Genius.

This is another good one. I love how Trump stayed in character after no one got the joke. He just let the female reporter not attend after he joked he was kicking her out for tweeting about lack of mask use at the press conferences. Like, hey, if they don't know I'm obviously joking, then why should I tell them.

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:39 pm

So now Trump is accusing Biden of using performance enhancing drugs. Imagine if someone you know said that about you. POTUS is nuts! How can’t people see it?!?!?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:49 pm

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:44 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:49 pm
Someone needs to take his Twitter access away... is that a real tweet?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:34 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:44 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:49 pm
Someone needs to take his Twitter access away... is that a real tweet?
from 2013, but yes.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:28 pm

She blinded me with science.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:45 pm

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:01 pm

iaafan wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:28 pm

Hoo boy

The Butcher
Member # Retired

Post by The Butcher » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:24 am

wbtfg wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:01 pm
iaafan wrote:

Hoo boy
Science is for losers. Those scientists should join the army!

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:53 am

The Butcher wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:24 am
wbtfg wrote:
iaafan wrote:

Hoo boy
Science is for losers. Those scientists should join the army!
Science also says there are two genders.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:49 am

wbtfg wrote:
iaafan wrote:

Hoo boy
I love how Trump appears to think it's great that Death Valley broke its record high temperature! Like if someone broke the home run record.

Such old news though, today he's talking about the big peace treaty between three countries that were already at peace with each other. Maybe he can get the USA and Canada to sign a peace treaty, too.

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:07 pm

iaafan wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:49 am
wbtfg wrote:
iaafan wrote:

Hoo boy
I love how Trump appears to think it's great that Death Valley broke its record high temperature! Like if someone broke the home run record.

Such old news though, today he's talking about the big peace treaty between three countries that were already at peace with each other. Maybe he can get the USA and Canada to sign a peace treaty, too.
That’s an odd take. They seem to be more important than you portrayed.
The deals between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, and Israel and Bahrain, involve the exchanging of ambassadors, establishment of embassies and co-operation on a range of fronts -- including trade, security and tourism. The agreements, known as the "Abraham Accords" also allow Muslims to visit Islamic holy sites in Israel. Trump said the deals would form "the foundation for a comprehensive peace across the entire region."

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:10 pm

White House this month are not the victories for “peace” that Trump claims they are. Start with the main event this week: Both the UAE and Bahrain already communicate and engage with Israel, and the three countries were not locked in anything close to conflict. “The UAE-Israel strategic relationship was fueled by mutual fears of Iran and formalized by the United States,” Karim Sadjadpour, a Middle East analyst at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, said. “It’s an example of Trump slapping his name on a hotel that was essentially already built.”

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:20 pm

Since you think it was so easy, it is amazing that no other administration could get it done.

Qanta Ahmed: As a Muslim, I thank Trump for brokering Israel-UAE-Bahrain agreements and expect more to come

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/israel- ... anta-ahmed
Make no mistake: these are historic developments that now bring the number of Arab nations recognizing Israel to four, following Egypt in 1979 and Jordan in 1994. The fact that President Trump and his senior adviser and son-in-Jared Kushner were able to broker the new agreements is a testament to both their vision and effectiveness.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:19 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:20 pm
Since you think it was so easy, it is amazing that no other administration could get it done.

Qanta Ahmed: As a Muslim, I thank Trump for brokering Israel-UAE-Bahrain agreements and expect more to come

Make no mistake: these are historic developments that now bring the number of Arab nations recognizing Israel to four, following Egypt in 1979 and Jordan in 1994. The fact that President Trump and his senior adviser and son-in-Jared Kushner were able to broker the new agreements is a testament to both their vision and effectiveness.
It's a futile effort. Trump Haters will never, ever recognize that he can do something positive for the country. Ever.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:26 pm

catatac wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:19 pm
Cataholic wrote:

It's a futile effort. Trump Haters will never, ever recognize that he can do something positive for the country. Ever.
Oh, OK, it's a great deal then. Sorry, does this apply to everyone now, because....
Bret Baier (FOX news): "Democrats say there are 395 bills that have passed the House. Is that true?"

McConnell: "It is true. ... We're not gonna pass those."

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:13 pm

iaafan wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:26 pm
catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Oh, OK, it's a great deal then. Sorry, does this apply to everyone now, because....
Bret Baier (FOX news): "Democrats say there are 395 bills that have passed the House. Is that true?"

McConnell: "It is true. ... We're not gonna pass those."
What the hell does this snippet from February have to do with what we were discussing?

Also, here is the rest of the quote from McConnel. You should try presenting a full picture for consideration.
"It is true," the senator said. "They've been on full left-wing parade over there, trotting out all of their left-wing solutions that are going to be issues in the fall campaign. They're right. We're not going to pass those."
McConnell explained that the bills would not get passed, because the government is divided. He said that instead they "have to work on things we can agree," listing government spending, the U.S.-Mexico-Canada free trade agreement, an infrastructure bill, a parks bill and some environmental issues as examples of bills that they may be able to agree on.

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:17 pm

catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

You are right. And I am tired of pointing out issues and mistruths with there one sided agenda. Unfortunately, I think this is critical election and we should make sure voters have the correct information. I can’t wait for this election to be over

Cataholic
Member # Retired

Post by Cataholic » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:16 pm

catatac wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

This is almost comical. The CNN coverage of the peace accord at the White House shows just how crazy the left and liberal media have become. Instead of reporting on the historic event, they are upset with the lack of social distancing.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-shame ... peace-deal

And then Pelosi refuses to give Trump credit for the peace accord. I hope people recognize this as categorized below as “sour grapes”.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-ns ... grapes.amp